Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1192473 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
rittyben:

And me that inspired the long speech nkor?

i will send you some motivational poems grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
IceTrice01:

I can help him with it

no lele...i go mail u
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
IceTrice01:

I can help him with it
Correct man, lol!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
rittyben:

And me that inspired the long speech nkor?

Lol .... @ "inspired the long speech." Last last nscdc don turn we all to inspirators and long speech writers... Lol!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Lol .... @ "inspired the long speech." Last last nscdc don turn we all to inspirators and long speech writers... Lol!

grin grin grin grin grin no sweat dear. Mbok don't take offense. I meant it on a lighter mood
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emily22:

i will send you some motivational poems grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin chisos!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
rittyben:

grin grin grin grin grin no sweat dear. Mbok don't take offense. I meant it on a lighter mood

Not at all dear... same here o. We are just catching groove dearie.

Nfini Ibaga Eka o!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HotPoundedYam(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
forget it. Dem don share the slot finish
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
forget it. Dem don share the slot finish

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
I like the cruise ya all catching here..sometimes we give yourself some ease of mind..
Can wait to meet y'all in camp, will be mad fun and cruise ship
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yuhsa: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
I like the cruise ya all catching here..sometimes we give yourself some ease of mind..
Can wait to meet y'all in camp, will be mad fun and cruise ship
I thank God for all of u! but as for me, am still waiting for immigration to bring out their names, I pray my name should be among
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2020
yuhsa:
I thank God for all of u! but as for me, am still waiting for immigration to bring out their names, I pray my name should be among
Did u not apply for nscdc
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Finally don't expect list to be released. But, expect direct message (SMS) then u will know how silent the house will be. Except is someone that received text that told you, if not u won't know, next thing u will hear Nscdc is in training. Congratulations to many of us, men u need to see the kind of Work CG did in Kastina training school. Very lovely.

I copied from group .
No ask any questions
I no get source ooo lmfao..

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Samklef413:
Finally don't expect list to be released. But, expect direct message (SMS) then u will know how silent the house will be. Except is someone that received text that told you, if not u won't know, next thing u will hear Nscdc is in training. Congratulations to many of us, men u need to see the kind of Work CG did in Kastina training school. Very lovely.

I copied from group .
No ask any questions
I no get source ooo lmfao..

Which group bros?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Msheews
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2020
what about replacement
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yuhsa: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2020
Parisleo:

Did u not apply for nscdc
I applied but my name didn't come out, and I also apply for immigration also, still waiting for the names to come out
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please is the list for NSCDC out already
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Axzobr: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Uzosaint:
Please is the list for NSCDC out already
Yes
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by henriettadan90: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Axzobr:
Yes
Are you serious? Where do one find the list, as in where is it posted
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Axzobr:

Yes
please was it done through SMS or email
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mzharyorlah: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
The list isn’t out o no let anybody scam u.. where is that person that said 30th sept the list go show?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
kids yapa for here.....so NSCDC will drop the list and the whole nation wont be aware...

to slap person dey hungry me sev

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Emily22:
kids yapa for here.....so NSCDC will drop the list and the whole nation wont be aware...

to slap person dey hungry me sev
asin eh

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Breaking: *Interior Ministry New Permanent Secretary Resumes.*

The Federal Government has deployed Dr Shuaib Belgore as the new Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Interior.
Assuming duty on Wednesday, Dr Belgore said he would set up a fitness regime through the promotion of extra-curricular activities aimed at enhancing staff performance in the discharge of their duties, in line with the Ministry’s mandate.

According to him, “I will set up a fitness regime here through the promotion of extra-curricular activities so as to bring out the sportsman in you. To this end, I intend to ensure a monthly walking-jogging exercise in the Ministry for everyone so as to keep staff fit to enable them to deliver on our mandate which is ensuring internal security and citizenship integrity”.
Belgore who applauded the ministry for its efforts at digitising processes said he would further improve staff competence in information technology through the provision of additional gadgets and working tools for enhanced work performance.

The new Permanent Secretary took over the mantle of leadership from Mrs Georgina Ehuriah-Arisa who retired after putting 36 years of service to her fatherland.
He commended the outgoing Permanent Secretary, for her contributions to the successes achieved by the Ministry.
While he described her as a model of efficiency to be emulated by public servants, Belgore assured that he would build on the legacies of staff welfare, efficient service delivery and excellence as demonstrated by Ehuriah during her tenure in office.
Earlier, the outgone Permanent Secretary, Georgina Ehuriah encouraged staff to support her successor, Dr Belgore by putting in their best.

“Don’t compromise or derail the system, support your principals, the new Permanent Secretary and the Minister, to achieve the deliverables of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration in line with the mandate of the Ministry,” she said.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by casal: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Who this news ehp
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2020
we need news about recruitment only
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2020
nothing like list again. recruitment process cancelled.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2020
frankcoboy:
nothing like list again.
recruitment process cancelled.
Thrashtalkers
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2020
frankcoboy:
nothing like list again.
recruitment process cancelled.
Poor bitter hearted pessimist
Na ur own recruitment that has been cancelled

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2020
lwkmooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

see as person carry recruitment for head......ordinary 774,000 jobs,,,,na local government dem finish the form...even person wey no need am, dem help dem fill am...

even npower don FEM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NDLEA wey do small talk sev don FEM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

INEC sev don FEM grin grin grin grin grin

The earlier the better we start sourcing for other opportunities, the better.

If you are young, arrange your CV and start applying for private jobs or whatever u feel like.

If you are business minded, strategize and find something you can invest on, if you no get capital, abeg go collect loan as far as you are sure your profit will pop in...

Not all but some have wasted a year doing nothing while hoping for federal jobs....Hope is like bet9ja, na pure gambling ...

I started learning web design during the pandemic period and luckily, i have completed two projects , now am sliding into mini importation just that jumia charges can send a man back to village headquarter,konga own fair small....

So guys, God knows best but still comot 70% of your mind so that you can focus on plan B, But wait , no one on this part of the continent will make FG recruitment plan A.

later, i dey find where to buy Akara grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
the delayed is becoming something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.