Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,500 members, 7,975,032 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:06 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1206267 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Heineken(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
toyeem:

It is well with u. God will bless us. Acc details,just a token as I'm not really boxed up now 2
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Donsacramento:
I can hear the voices of those who applied but there courses was not advertised. They have just spoken out of wishful thinking and jealousy.
I have gotten the answer to my question from a reliable source. The courses advertised are what they need. In that Assistant Superintendent Corp (ASC), you can't place someone who studied psychology in a position made for food science graduates. The same thing is applicable to superintendent corps (sc) where they have dentist, optometry, medical doctor. You can't put an optometrist in a position made for dentists.

My source educated me well. Thanks and bye.
I don hear you oga social work grin. E good make person dey mk himself happy sometimes. People wey get slot just dey wait for the day wey dey go share appointment letter,this oga is talking about a course only him study in the whole world.

7 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by toyeem(f): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Heineken:
thanks so much.. It shall be well with you by God's grace. You won't suffer.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Heineken(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Heineken(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
toyeem:

You 're welcome,bro. Pls unquote my message. I want to modify it
I have... Thanks mama
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Donsacramento: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kaeboy:
I don hear you oga social work grin. E good make person dey mk himself happy sometimes. People wey get slot just dey wait for the day wey dey go share appointment letter,this oga is talking about a course only him study in the whole world.

Noticed. Next.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Plutonic07(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Donsacramento:
I can hear the voices of those who applied but there courses was not advertised. They have just spoken out of wishful thinking and jealousy.
I have gotten the answer to my question from a reliable source. The courses advertised are what they need. In that Assistant Superintendent Corp (ASC), you can't place someone who studied psychology in a position made for food science graduates. The same thing is applicable to superintendent corps (sc) where they have dentist, optometry, medical doctor. You can't put an optometrist in a position made for dentists.

Who get this pikin abeg?

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Plutonic07(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Donsacramento:

Good, I will. She also made mention of the ecetra. For example, in food science section of the corp, candidates who studied courses like food technology and even nutrition and dietetics are still eligible for that particular section even though it was not specifically mentioned. That is the meaning of etc. It does not mean that candidate who studied even an advertised course like Estate management can be placed in a position made for a criminologist as advertised.

Peace.
Are you a Nigerian at all?
All the trash you've been typing, I will just give you one case study; 2015 ministerial list, their portfolios and their various professions.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hopeyehmey: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Donsacramento:

Baba that Assistant Superintendent Cadre Position u applied for is under GENERAL DUTY they wrote it there on the national dailies...meaning any course fits in even if nah Dramatic Arts u study the above ones u mentioned can only work under SPECIAL DUTIES....u need to change ur source cos the one u have now didn't educate u enough ...sorry to say no disrespect oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniportAgbero: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Donsacramento:

Is food science and Estate/Town Planning a social science or art related course?
I don't want to amplify ur annoyance.
Cool then, ride on with ur misguided wishes it's allowed. Bye

Estate/Town Planning is a social science course.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Donsacramento: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Plutonic07:

Who get this pikin abeg?

Noticed. Next
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Donsacramento: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
UniportAgbero:

Ewoooo.
This is typical Nigerian graduate.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
UniportAgbero:

Shatap...it's a science course....Wetin concern social science and built environment?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniportAgbero: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Donsacramento:

Ewoooo.
This is typical Nigerian graduate.

Oga, you want to argue with me about something I studied?
Okay, continue!!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Donsacramento: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2019
UniportAgbero:

Oga, you want to argue with me about something I studied?
Okay, continue!!

I am a Social scientist. So who will teach who?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniportAgbero: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Donsacramento:

I am a Social scientist. So who will teach who?

I don't know about you, but I studied Geography and Environmental Science in the faculty of social science, University of Port Harcourt. My course option was Urban/Town Planning.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Donsacramento: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2019
UniportAgbero:

I don't know about you, but I studied Geography and Environmental Science in the faculty of social science, University of Port Harcourt. My course option was Urban/Town Planning.

Oga, geography is a social science simply because there are two types of geography. One, human geography which deals with how humans interact with the environment, and two, physical geography which deals totally with physical structures of the earth, that is where we have concepts like geosphere, hydrsphere, biosphere etc.

If not for human geography, geography would have been purely an environmental science course.

In the case of town planning and Estate management, it is purely an environmental science course because it totally focuses on the structural environment.

Please stop insulting the almighty Uniport.

Beside I studied social works and community development in the faculty of the social sciences in the University of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniportAgbero: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Plutonic07:

Are you a Nigerian at all?
All the trash you've been typing, I will just give you one case study; 2015 ministerial list, their portfolios and their various professions.

Pls don't waste your data on Oga social work. It's of no use.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ambi23(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
Donsacramento:

Oga, geography is a social science simply because there are two types of geography. One, human geography which deals with how humans interact with the environment, and two, physical geography which deals totally with physical structures of the earth, that is where we have concepts like geosphere, hydrsphere, biosphere etc.

If not for human geography, geography would have been purely an environmental science course.

In the case of town planning and Estate management, it is purely an environmental science course because it totally focuses on the structural environment.

Please stop insulting the almighty Uniport.

Beside I studied social works and community development in the faculty of the social sciences in the University of Nigeria.

NSCDC see wat u aff cause. As una no gri drop shortlist see as graduates dey take time explain their course of study.

Despirado abi decento, please allow this matter die. No course has an edge over another in this parastatal. Even Yoruba technology or horticulture have an equal chance with you. Difference might reflect in ranking and that depends on your type of degree (Bsc/Btech/Beng or HND). General duty is general duty. No matter what you study, it is the same camp you would go if shortlisted.

It is not wrong for you to think the way you do. This things are not taught in schools.

Someone once said: True education is whats left, after you take out what you had learnt in school.

This NSCDC sef, do release shortlist joor. I have plenty opportunities m chasing, make una no come cause clash for my timetable

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Donsacramento: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
This news might help in butressing some people's ignominy.

According to the NSCDC, approval was given by government to recruit 10,000 Nigerians into the corps but 2.5 million applications were received from young Nigerians.

The corps further stated that only 1.5 million of the applicants are eligible for the recruitment to fill the 10,000 slots.

Commandant General of the NSCDC, Mr. Abdul Gana Mohammed also confirmed that only 1,000 slots are available for the officers cadre of the recruitment, while the remaining slots are for the rank and file.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Donsacramento: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
I even heard someone referring to the 2015 ministerial appointment forgetting that for one to be a president, he only needs a waec certificate, but for one to get level 8 job in gov ministries, he needs a bachelor's degree and even a master's degree.

Even the way people air there opinions insultingly here on this space shows that most of them are not yet matured and I will stop it here. But before that, read more:

He also added that those who engaged in multiple registration as well as candidates with inconsistent academic qualifications would be deleted from prospective candidates for recruitment. Retrieved from Punch News (2019)
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Donsacramento:
I even heard someone referring to the 2015 ministerial appointment forgetting that for one to be a president, he only needs a waec certificate, but for one to get level 8 job in gov ministries, he needs a bachelor's degree and even a master's degree.

Even the way people air there opinions insultingly here on this space shows that most of them are not yet matured and I will stop it here. But before that, read more:

He also added that those who engaged in multiple registration as well as candidates with inconsistent academic qualifications would be deleted from prospective candidates for recruitment. Retrieved from Punch News (2019)
nice one bro,this new is as of when?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Heineken(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2019
No news yet.. Nawao. May God bless us even if it's prisons, customs or this. It's not easy at all.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Yellowgarri: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Heineken:
No news yet.. Nawao. May God bless us even if it's prisons, customs or this. It's not easy at all.
God should bless you with Prison?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ambi23(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Yellowgarri:

grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by quickberry2(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2019
UniportAgbero:

Pls don't waste your data on Oga social work. It's of no use.

Estate management is under faculty of environmental science, while geography is under faculty of social science.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by duduade16: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Donsacramento:

What is this on saying bayi as if you are not in Nigeria, let me ask is this your first application in government job? See let me tell you bitter truth if you are the only applicant that study social work or what you study without strong connection I mean strong connection forget your name can't be on the list

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Heineken(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
Yellowgarri:
lol bro prisons job man. I applied for it too

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teadrake(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
duduade16:
What is this on saying bayi as if you are not in Nigeria, let me ask is this your first application in government job? See let me tell you bitter truth if you are the only applicant that study social work or what you study without strong collection I mean strong collection forget your name can't be on the list
You meant to say "strong connection" instead of the above. I used to think choosing an extremely rare course when filling certain Application will increase your chance until I learnt that drifting is possible in all sphere. God help us in this recruitment, need this job.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mekanus(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Na ontop application wey Una never even dey sure say Una name go comot na em Una dey form all these James bond and ITK put? Hmmmm. Make Una no too dey put mind for all these government recruitment oooo, make Una no go get HBP oooo. I applied for this job too, but I hardly remember I did. I don't put too much expectations on this government recruitments because I don't have any connection. I just usually do it because the application is free and I can easily do it with my phone. After applying I just forget about it, if I get shortlisted fine,if not, life goes on too.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by iamawara(m): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2019
Where are the "the list will be out in two weeks time crew" ? ? ? ? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.