Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1192454 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2020
Gelao:
How did you do it
Via normal pm via Nairaland, check your mail. I applied for the Senior Cadre.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gelao: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Thanks dear
gentle70:

Via normal pm via Nairaland, check your mail. I applied for the Senior Cadre.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gelao: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2020
Sir, please I just dm you now and awaits your response. Thanks
Can06:
If u are really interested in this job, pm me.
Note: u will pay but is going to be after the deal is done. And the change is from now till tomorrow 11am.
Its an authority that u get this job and not by chance.
I just want to help.
Note also: just 10 senior cadre and as many junior cadre.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2020
Gelao:
Thanks dear
You're welcome. At least, it added to knowledge.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Olami83: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2020
Can06:
Note: u will pay but is going to be after the deal is done. And the change is from now till tomorrow 11am.
I just want to help.

Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!

This scammer also need this job more than anyone of you here.

Don't fall for cheap scam.

10 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gelao: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2020
Yes
gentle70:

You're welcome. At least, it added to knowledge.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by SOCRATES77(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Pls, can u message me on Whatsapp or text message me, pls?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniportAgbero: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Guys, pls how do I generate my application number? I lost a screenshot of it when I lost my phone.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Libkid(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
I see potential internet scam victims here

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Olami83:

Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!

Its still a good deal. Pay after everytin is settle.
But my advice to doz who are interested to plz document first at state command bfor paying the dude.....don't collect ur appointment letter from him under the mango tree oo....don't also foloo him to an uncompleted building for documentation.....and be very wise

.lastly....don't pay hand to hand....get his acct details and credit him.
Less I forget...I realize the dude just registered his nairaland acct .....so be careful.

12 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kizsis(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
my advice for us is to get our forms signed. the thing is the board is the same so if u have a way get a guarantor form online get it signed. The will not post any form for you to sign. when will u sign if screening commences. that's what will screening somany people out. pls nairalanders do get ur forms signed pls. it's an error from the site yet we didn't complain if not it would have been rectified but the issues with this is if they had tried to rectify this one somany people will loss their details from the database so get your forms and sign them. pls I earlier said it's only one form in my previous post . sorry for that I will update you as things unfold. be careful cos we have Some MMM agents here They are always here at this stage when they know things have started happening to decive people be warned.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gbafreview: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
wow, nice job
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Toptea5: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Olami83:

Scam! Scam!! Scam!!!
Lolzzzz...Yes Bro, you are right
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by bigiyaro(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Shimzyy:

U think so?
Don't be deceived by the fact that others are mute over it.

This is Nigeria and anything can happen
My elder brother that recently got a job with federal fire service never went for screening or documentation but TWO appointment letters came with his name on it
I believe you, cos I remember some years back, one civil defense oga was my side chick's sugar daddy, I don't know the magic that happened o, the babe, her junior bro and cousin entered civil defense without filling any form, no interview, no screening no nothing! them just collet appointment letter just like that, I witnessed this with my korokoro eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
kizsis:
my advice for us is to get our forms signed. the thing is the board is the same so if u have a way get a guarantor form online get it signed. The will not post any form for you to sign. when will u sign if screening commences. that's what will screening somany people out. pls nairalanders do get ur forms signed pls. it's an error from the site yet we didn't complain if not it would have been rectified but the issues with this is if they had tried to rectify this one somany people will loss their details from the database so get your forms and sign them. pls I earlier said it's only one form in my previous post . sorry for that I will update you as things unfold. be careful cos we have Some MMM agents here They are always here at this stage when they know things have started happening to decive people be warned.
pls if u have the guarantor form kindly send it to me on asonyed@yahoo.com thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Vanessa116(f): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Artzdanielsz:
pls if u have the guarantor form kindly send it to me on asonyed@yahoo.com thanks
please I also need the guarantor’s form. My email is oki_adebayo@yahoo.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Vanessa116(f): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Artzdanielsz:
I need that guarantor’s form too. My email is oki_adebayo@yahoo.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Una don start
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
Danielomisco:
Una don start

Lol....nscdc never talk sev....them don dey find guarantor form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
How can you sign a guarantor's form when you have not been offered an employment. Who would ask an applicant that has not yet been successful in a recruitment exercise to sign a guarantor's form.
Guarantor's form are signed when you have been selected from a recruitment process and just about to be inducted into the organization or issued an employment letter.
Think about it. How can you approach a guarrantor and ask them to sign as your surety for an organization you don't yet work in, for an organization that has not yet employed you and does not stand any risk due to you.
What if after the guarantor takes the stress of signing and you didn't get the job. How does that sound to you?
NSCDC will issue you a guarator's form when the time and stage comes. They know what they are doing by not releasing any guarantor's form yet. This is not yet the stage for guarantor's form.
The time for guarantor's form will come after you have been successful in the recruitment process and selected. It is after you have been selected for employment that you will be required to sign a guarantor's form to round up and document your employment. So relax. Pray to get selected first. Then the guarantor's form will come as the next stage after your selection

12 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ozen:
How can you sign a guarantor's form when you have not been offered an employment. Who would ask an applicant that has not yet been successful in a recruitment exercise to sign a guarantor's form.
Guarantor's form are signed when you have been selected from a recruitment process and just about to be inducted into the organization or issued an employment letter.
Think about it. How can you approach a guarrantor and ask them to sign as your surety for an organization you don't yet work in, for an organization that has not yet employed you and does not stand any risk due to you.
What if after the guarantor takes the stress of signing and you didn't get the job. How does that sound to you?
NSCDC will issue you a guarator's form when the time and stage comes. They know what they are doing by not releasing any guarantor's form yet. This is not yet the stage for guarantor's form.
The time for guarantor's form will come after you have been successful in the recruitment process and selected. It is after you have been selected for employment that you will be required to sign a guarantor's form to round up and document your employment. So relax. Pray to get selected first. Then the guarantor's form will come as the next stage after your selection
I told em..buh they said it was hogwash.
That prisons and fire used that method doesn't mean Civil Def. will tow same path.
Nevertheless most of the peeps marketing guarantors forms are scammers am sure of that.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by monsterg(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
You're well informed, thank you..
Ozen:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
HarunaWest:

I told em..buh they said it was hogwash.
That prisons and fire used that method doesn't mean Civil Def. will tow same path.
Nevertheless most of the peeps marketing guarantors forms are scammers am sure of that.
They think that NSCDC will ask the 1.4 million applicants to go and be filling guarantor's form. It is only the successful and selected 5000 applicants will be asked to fill guarantor's form when they will be doing their documentation. Guarantor's form will be filled during documentation of successful candidates. And this is not yet the stage for it.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ozen:

They think that NSCDC will ask the 1.4 million applicants to go and be filling guarantor's form. It is only the successful and selected 5000 applicants will be asked to fill guarantor's form when they will be doing their documentation. Guarantor's form will be filled during documentation of successful candidates. And this is not yet the stage for it.
But some people here dey smoke mess.
They won't just understand all this
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
With the kind of youths we have in this country and their reasoning level, their is a serious problem..

While reading through some post here, many people are not fit for any job at all...Are these the same people that will join the Corp's and not misbehave? ..

How many time will this issue of guarantor form and past questions be addressed here.?

Unemployment and low level thinking is a disease.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abimbola74(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
Can06:
I just want to help.
Kindly drop your mail sir
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by badmus11(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Am interested please
Can06:
I just want to help.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniportAgbero: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
UniportAgbero:
Guys, pls how do I generate my application number? I lost a screenshot of it when I lost my phone.

Someone should please assist me!!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kizsis(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
pls for ur own good get ready with everything required. I have said it. we did same @ immigration Screening. same at Airforce screening. see the thing is most of the board members when they see ur guarantor form they don't mess with it knowing who signed for u is a big shot. I experienced this twice the one wey pain me na immigration own. they will jus look at the form and if it's a nobody that signed for u the handwriting on ur paper sef dey change. guarantor forms are on our group chat follow the link to join. when you download u can exit if you wish. pls sorry I have issues with my mail . it's not opening due to network.pls join the WhatsApp group for ur Guarantor form

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kizsis(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
pls for ur own good get ready with everything required. I have said it. we did same @ immigration Screening. same at Airforce screening. see the thing is most of the board members when they see ur guarantor form they don't mess with it knowing who signed for u is a big shot. I experienced this twice the one wey pain me na immigration own. they will jus look at the form and if it's a nobody that signed for u the handwriting on ur paper sef dey change. guarantor forms are on our group chat follow the link to join. when you download u can exit if you wish. pls sorry I have issues with my mail . it's not opening due to network.pls join the WhatsApp group for ur Guarantor form
https:///BwuPNJ48rteJOpKCA7uiF8
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
kizsis:
whats the link to the whatsapp group please?didnt knw theres a group tho
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Why cant you people follow simple instructions now, Abi Mr kizsis is now the NSCD spokesperson. You better avoid this over sabi people before you end up losing cash & the job too. Imagine corps members who cant follow & understand simple instructions, won't they disobey orders based on rumours ? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.