Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools (8441 Views)

Which Tribe Is The Most Populous In Delta Between Urhobos,ijaws And Aniomas? / 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures / Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by gwarotango: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
LZAA:

Afamed and gwarotango wee not like this grin
I need your land for my RUGA grin
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
helinues:

You do not like the ideas of teaching Igbo language in Delta state? Where are you from Mr Impostor?

lolzzz

This yoruba boy leave me alone Biko..
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzz

Igbo amaka.

cc lzaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Tumbulum: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
If Fulani see themselves as one no matter where they are or which country they come from then what stops the Igbo's who are living side by side with their brothers in anioma and asaba?
Welcome development, we must unit as one to fight as one.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by helinues: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzz

Who is holding you South African man?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by horsepower101: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Blood is always thicker than water. We are Ndigbo. We are one people. We will be free soon.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by NNEWIsuper: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
I don't like the Idea.
who are u??...a nobody abokii

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by NNEWIsuper: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
SLAP44:

You're fulani, your opinion don't count on this. (He will start using Google to translate igbo now) grin
we know him already, then he will choose an Igbo state and say they're not Igbo..dude is a psychopath

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
helinues:

Who is holding you South African man?

Lolzzz
Omoluabi , let me be Biko.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
immhotep:
Igbo amaka.
cc lzaa

Clearly Igbo amaka.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by helinues: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzz

Omoluabi , let me be Biko.

Proud to be Omoluabi as you also can recognised...

But where exactly are you from as all your people are denying you.. Not even a single person to back your originality

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by LZAA: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
gwarotango:
I need your land for my RUGA grin
grin

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
helinues:

Proud to be Omoluabi as you also can recognised...

But where exactly are you from as all your people are denying you.. Not even a single person to back your originality

Nobody needs credibility in a faceless forum. There denial is equal to zero. So am not bothered.

Our stance on certain issues only gets them angry but is a reflection of truth.

So as far as this remains a faceless forum, you don't need anyone validation of originality.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by helinues: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Nobody needs credibility in a faceless forum. There denial is equal to zero. So am not bothered.

Our stance on certain issues only gets them angry but is a reflection of truth.

So as far as this remains a faceless forum, you don't need anyone validation of originality.

Faceless forum and no one could aligned with you?

Appearance comments show the manners
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
helinues:

Faceless forum and no one could aligned with you?
Appearance comments show the manners
I don't need validation from them on any of my comments.
The wider audience is well captured.

So am not those that try to sound correct just to fall along.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by awgumayor: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Igbos in Rivers should do the same. Let all Igbos come together and move with one voice and one language and get what is rightly belong to us in Nigeria.
When this happens all the insults from south south minorities will be stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by gidgiddy: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Astark:
Urhobo(Edoid ethnic group) own delta state so its impossible to teach only Igbo there

I dont think the governor said anything about teaching just Igbo there. He said Anioma. Everyone knows, Ika, Ukwuani and Enuani all speak Igbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Kingsley10000: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
awgumayor:
Igbos in Rivers should do the same. Let all Igbos come together and move with one voice and one language and get what is rightly belong to us in Nigeria.
When this happens all the insults from south south minorities will be stopped.
is there any igbo in rivers?
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by awgumayor: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingsley10000:
is there any igbo in rivers?
You have been asking the same question in delta until Okowa answered you.
Wike may soon answer you or any right thinking governor that may emerge from Rivers state

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by duncun: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by sofiscatedmoron: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
As a an afonja muslim man, I hate this developement ,
Our aim is to course disunity and confusion among ibos

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Kingsley10000: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
awgumayor:
You have been asking the same question in delta until Okowa answered you.
Wike may soon answer you or any right thinking governor that may emerge from Rivers state
let him change his name first to nwike...what is wike?

change pH streets to umu instead of rumu
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by awgumayor: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingsley10000:
let him change his name first to nwike...what is wike?

change pH streets to umu instead of rumu
nwike or wike is not an issue. In igbo, some people answer okpala while some spelled opala, nwagbala wagbala, all are the same depending on the area.
The spell the hausa and yoruba cast on the igbos is gradually fading away. It's a matter of time we unite and erase all those Rumu and return it to Umu.
The insult the great igbo race is receiving from those micro tribes in the ss is becoming unbearable.

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:
I don't like the Idea.
Then go to hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
helinues:
Not a bad idea.

Why studying foreign language like French, German without learning local neighbors language?
One dirty muslim trying to be smart

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
gwarotango:
Your land go sweet die grin
Have you killed someone for allah today ?

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by gwarotango: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Omnibus:
Have you killed someone for allah today ?
I only kill for RUGA
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2019
gwarotango:
I only kill for RUGA
All kill na kill. you are innately a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by nwanyionitsha: 1:53am On Aug 10, 2019
Astark:
Urhobo(Edoid ethnic group) own delta state so its impossible to teach only Igbo there
You go school. Read the news well. He said Anioma

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by nwanyionitsha: 1:54am On Aug 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Alright, then allow Igbo sons and daughters to decide their affairs.

uchu.
Shut up .
You aren't Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by jafol(m): 2:00am On Aug 10, 2019
If Yorubas make this law in southwest oh my world the same idiots n cursed people will be wailing and tearing yorubas down on social media

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools by dreamworld: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2019
jafol:
If Yorubas make this law in southwest oh my world the same idiots n cursed people will be wailing and tearing yorubas down on social media
Central Yoruba language is taught in achool in all Parr of Yorba speaking tribes in south west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje was Arrested.. Pericoma and Awka people rejoices / Army Fights Back, Says Gov Jang’s Statement Embarrassing, Display Of Naivety / How Do You Feel When You Hear The National Anthem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.