Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,981 members, 7,973,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

What I Want More In These World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What I Want More In These World (585 Views)

Want More Updates On Smartphones? / Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed / To Avoid SARS And NPF Harassment.. See What I Did To My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Want More In These World by TingSpace: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
The one thing that makes my body freeze when I think about it is the view of an LG oled 4k monitor screen accompanied by two dell flat 1080p monitor screens both sitting on the opposite sides of the LG monitor on a desk.
Plus a dell flat screen monitor above the screens bolted to the wall, all connected to a HP or Lenovo desktop system unit with an 8th gen Core I7 processor attached to a Nvidia GeForce graphics.
All with constant access to uninterrupted internet and power supply.

How possible is that in Nigeria?
I believe it so it will definitely happen.

What about you?
What do you crave for, what wakes you up in the morning?

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Security / Get Instant Upwork Account Approved In Less Than 30 Mins / 2k Only For Whiteboard And Explainer Animation Tutorial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.