Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,742 members, 7,895,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin (610 Views)

Nairaland founder Seun Osewa Featured On Instablog (pictures) / Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland / Why Does Seun Osewa Look Like Actress Efe Irele's Boyfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nairaland is old and outdated.. why should nairaland remain the same after 15 years since it was created ... there should be a panel of people who should be actively developing nairaland to modern taste ... the site is just too old and ugly for 2019...

Maybe this site needs to be shutdown for 3 days or so to enable developers make changes.... people have said it over and over..

I dont understand why seun refuse to listen to its own members...... this forum, i believe has so much untapped potentials

Its a shame seun cant see it..... or is he into other business now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Africans don't wake up until they feel threatened. Leave dude someone is gonna give him a good run for his money very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by MrWTF(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Seun right now calculating the number of years you would be banned.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by emeijeh(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
MrWTF:
Seun right now calculating the number of years you would be banned.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by lilmax(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
I dont understand why seun refuse to listen to its own members...... this forum, i believe has so much untapped potentials

untapped fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by kingxsamz(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lol, op you're wasting your time...
Don't bother...

1 Like

Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by boiz2men(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
All seun needs is a competition and NL will be like my space to Facebook.. Seun capitalizes on loyalty. He thinks NL members are loyal to him.

Many other forums have been advertised here but it didnt gain traction because no one wants to go where no one is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 10, 2019
boiz2men:
All seun needs is a competition and NL will be like my space to Facebook.. Seun capitalizes on loyalty. He thinks NL members are loyal to him.

Many other forums have been advertised here but it didnt gain traction because no one wants to go where no one is.
yes thats true.. seun does not realise the incredible opportunity he has... l just dont understand how the guy thinks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2019
If seun is willing to sell this website.... i will like to know how to go about it..

How can someone contact him directly.. he doesnt reply pms
Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by finalboss(m): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Africans don't wake up until they feel threatened. Leave dude someone is gonna give him a good run for his money very soon.
grin try it and see. You think it's easy ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Seun Osewa And Nairaland Admin by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Dothraki:
Nairaland is old and outdated.. why should nairaland remain the same after 15 years since it was created ... there should be a panel of people who should be actively developing nairaland to modern taste ... the site is just too old and ugly for 2019...

Maybe this site needs to be shutdown for 3 days or so to enable developers make changes.... people have said it over and over..

Its a shame seun cant see it..... or is he into other business now?
don't mind the guy
no academic research section where peep can learn from and all that. All you can see peep doing is finding sex partners here and that's all. If fb founder is like seun, he won't be where he is today.
Bro if you can develop a site more comprehensive than this, pls do.

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work Better / Man Breaks The Internet With His Wedding Vow, Got People Talking / Never Beg Anyone To Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.