Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:46 AM

Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) (17052 Views)

Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? / D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Roon9:

A gentleman never tells.

grin

You guys should explain to us now. Does it go inside or not?

1 Like

Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Techcrunchng:
That image is the highest scam i have ever seen.How on earth is that possible? Even if the dick is forced to erect while pooing how would it point downward instead of going upward, or is the owner trying to use it for fishing inside the closet?

grin grin

Explain to us now

I think men hold it, am I right?
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by ikennamadu1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol whatever.
Be like u done like that... Itearhertoto wella... Lol
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2019
Randy100:
Who gets erection while pooing?
I DO ALOT!!!
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2019
dreamworld:

For best practical experience, maybe u need to go and check ur boyfriend when he is the toilet,
It's no way possible for the man's pens to penetrate the toilet and when pooing the pens can never be erected,it becomes small and flaccid
I smell lies
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 11, 2019
teelarryberry:

Sincerely forget being defensive ,,, am not an advocate of Mouth Action. Me i don't like it ,,I don't advice it ,,
But seriously de dick dont operate like dat ,, wen its time too poo u wunt even remember you av a dick ,, cos it goes down like de lowest level inbeetwen de upper thighs , nobody get erection em pooing ,, I font no how ,maybe u should try check it out ,,from ur guy ,, erection works with way you feel at dat moment ,, an wen you want too poo ,, it takes over evey oder feelings in ur body ,, since de dick is not reciving signal ,,it goes down ,,, God way create am ,, Get sense na
I have a problem niyen
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 11, 2019
chudyprince:
Only uncircumcised dick undecided
I thought something was wrong with me lol
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=1Sharon post=81138180]
grin grin
Explain to us now
I think men hold it, am I right? [/quote I hold it or press press it down with my elbow on my thigh
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by tiffanyfan(f): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Skmoda:

I dey always dream about this lady since I checked her out....she is damn hot no mind me.....I no comot eyes for better things....I'm referring to you (tiffanyfan)

Tanks
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Burger01(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Exaggerated.
I concur. smiley
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Skmoda(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Tanks
You welcome
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Techcrunchng(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
1Sharon:

grin grin

Explain to us now

I think men hold it, am I right?
grin your boyfriend can explain better
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Really? Wow, so it can't stay on the seat?
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
1Sharon:

Really? Wow, so it can't stay on the seat?
It can't sometimes lol
Re: Before You Suck That D***k... (pics) by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Nawa o

All this guys sabi fall hand eh. They asslick women
Na konji we go call this one abi wetin.
She no even put pic just the F moniker u done sample ur personal phone number online.

Bruh, how my problem take be ur issue nah.Abeg clear road for beta people make dem see road jareh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Far I Have Slept With 18 Married Women / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.