Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,693 members, 7,948,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot (3012 Views)

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / #bbnaija 2019: ‘if Tacha No Win, I Will Give Her The Money’ – Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by Izombe: 2:34am On Aug 10, 2019
As the Big Brother Naija 2019 show is currently on, fans and celebrities have taken to social media to show their love and support for their favorite housemates. Half brother of the former Psquare duo, Peter Okoye has also shown his support for Tacha after being provoked by fellow housemate, Joe.

Recall that in July, shortly after the show started, Peter had surprised everyone by revealing who his favorite housemate was among the housemates. He took to social media to show his support for Tacha after being nominated for possible eviction that week. After a post was shared by Tacha’s social media handler pleading on fans to vote for her to remain in the BBNaija house, Peter Okoye took to the comment section to reply saying;
Full Post On:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/10/bbnaija-if-tacha-no-win-ill-give-her-the-money-peter-of-psquare-blows-up-social-media/
Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:40am On Aug 10, 2019
My take to get but it's not always in the exact matter for space self respect grin
Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by speaktome(m): 2:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Then let Tacha be evicted so that you can give her the money let another person win the big brother Nija money pls...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by 9jaBloke: 4:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Go Tacha
Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by cenaman(m): 5:05am On Aug 10, 2019
Like sey you wan give her the money without testing her puna.
Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Confused set of people....too much money makes ur brain misbehave. Lol
Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by OKorowanta: 5:20am On Aug 10, 2019
I don't know y she's still not understanding her fellow housemates are trying everything possible to provoke her disqualification cos she's a strong contender for the crown.
Common sense really hard to get.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by Pappyto: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by Gadafii: 5:59am On Aug 10, 2019
There are more deserving people on the streets,in ur dm on ur timeline

What's my own sef

God bless me with this money,I want to bless people and out smiles on people's face ,use me father Lord

Those who truly give with out remembering are the best of mankind
Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by kollinz1234(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2019
Peter just a candid advice from a brother, you are already getting broke. No kill yourself finish with unrealistic promise. A word is enough for the foolish because he cannot understand many.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by dazzlingd(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2019
How many students have u given scholarships..

Idiots everywhere, cursed race,.....spits
Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by Beverlyjean(f): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Look at how foo.lish this guy is...if he really said this ,then y wudnt he hv problems with his family... As old as this one is , instead of him to use the money to invest for in his family, he wants to dash one silly untrained olosho... if he doesn't know what to do with money, he should donate it to charity or give it to the less privileged, train boys and girls in ur village that can't afford school.... U want to dash money to Instagram slay queen that will waste it on phone , cloths and Dubai

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot by dipseacon: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
We really should be friends for this comment. �
Beverlyjean:
Look at how foo.lish this guy is...if he really said this ,then y wudnt he hv problems with his family... As old as this one is , instead of him to use the money to invest for in his family, he wants to dash one silly untrained olosho... if he doesn't know what to do with money, he should donate it to charity or give it to the less privileged, train boys and girls in ur village that can't afford school.... U want to dash money to Instagram slay queen that will waste it on phone , cloths and Dubai

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Photo Of Chacha Eke Faani And Her Husband Is Shared On Her IG Page / Rihanna Flaunts Her New Tattoo: Its A Falcon On Her Ankle / The Lady Who Wrecked Kate Henshaw's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.