Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,462 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:39 AM

Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song (2896 Views)

Bridget Achieng: "Kenyan Socialite Is Woman Who Goes Unclad To Attract Rich Men" / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by Mrop(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2019
After the released of Popular singer Slimcase track titled "Mo Cover Eh" nigerians has being dancing to the song in which slimcase repost their cover videos to appreciate them.

Meanwhile This black lady also dance to this particular song but she is without cloth and this amazed the two singers Slmcase and Dbanj as they also suprised to see a grownup lady dancing Unclad to their song. It has also got alot of nigerians talking.

See more and watch the Video below after the cut.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dbanj-and-slimcase-react-after-a-black-nigerian-lady-dance-unclad-to-their-song-mo-cover-eh/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by Mrop(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Watch the Controversial Video => HERE

Reactions

Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by Kingpee2(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2019
As if it is not what you want to see,this generation children don’t seem to even get it,our parents listened to Marvin Gaye and Elvis Presley without dancing nude even though their son’s were just too emotional ,No wonder God regretted ever making women ..
Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by fernandez1(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2019
One commenter said brother slim case the girl wey send the video grin
Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by happybee: 7:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Nothing to comment...
undecided
Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by oluwadabira111(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2019
See mentality Noting to comment
Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by midolian(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2019
What more signs do we need to know this is end time?

These days if you click "Trending" icon on nairaland, most of the things you see has to do with nudity. This goes to show that majority of us, even though condemn this acts openly, secretly drool over them.

If our generation is like this, I pity the coming generation (if there will be any)

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by Mrop(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by Beverlyjean(f): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2019
We are ripe to act standard sex scenes in Nollywood movies now
Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by Raydos: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2019
And this shit is being celebrated??

Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by joseph1832(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Whatever it takes to trend, that's what some people do nowadays.
Re: Dbanj And Slimcase React After A Black Nigerian Lady Dance Unclad To Their Song by Funmmyastic: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2019
So this is news?Anything to trend is welcome cos we celebrate mediocrity here in Nigeria.Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It / Tonto Dikeh In Tears As They Broke Down Her Gate And Stole / Bbnaija5: "If I Like A Guy, I Make The First Move"- Nengi Shoots Her Shot At Ozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.