Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,810 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson Shares A Totally Nude Photo Of Himself With An "Exp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson Shares A Totally Nude Photo Of Himself With An "Exp (1652 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson Shares A Totally Nude Photo Of Himself With An "Exp by 20Ebisco: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2019
According to the actor, "some one created a fake nude Photoshoped picture with my head on it, using it to defraud women. This is the hight of stupidity. Who ever you are, shame on you. I'll catch you soon I promise! and it will be my turn".

See The Full Photos Here: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/nollywood-actor-mike-godson-shares-a-totally-nude-photo-of-himself-with-an-explantion/

Re: Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson Shares A Totally Nude Photo Of Himself With An "Exp by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2019
It's a LIE. He's the one. Look at the birth mark undecided Read my signature
Re: Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson Shares A Totally Nude Photo Of Himself With An "Exp by Kingpee2(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Baba na you be this ,I know it will destroy your relationship with your woman ,I will accept your lie just to defend yourself ..

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Finally Reacts As Akon Addressed Him As ‘lil Bro’ / Wizkid Ignored His First & Second Babymama, Wishes Zion Mum Happy Mother's Day. / Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Reveals How A Man Tried To Gain Her Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.