Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,519 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife (6390 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / How Do I Keep On Pushing With Nagging Relatives? / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Born2Breed(f): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
shege45:
this one won’t work. It is clear she is no longer in love with him again

This is just one side of the story....if only the woman can come here and put up her defense. Unku, u will be flummoxed.
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by healthserve(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Born2Breed:

This is just one side of the story....if only the woman can come here and put up her defense. Unku, u will be flummoxed.

Delude yourself. Work with what you have. Is intimacy now a gift to be handed to a spouse male or female quarterly?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Born2Breed(f): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
genq:

Lmao. He should present a DISRESPECTFUL woman he is housing and feeding with gifts. All because he is deprived of a stale fishy vag grin

Housing and feeding?? You refer to a wife and mother of his kids as someone he is just feeding and housing.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Born2Breed(f): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
healthserve:

Delude yourself. Work with what you have. Is intimacy now a gift to be handed to a spouse male or female quarterly?

This discourse is way above your league. Stick to business or tech section.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by healthserve(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Born2Breed:

This discourse is way above your league. Stick to business or tech section.

Typical. You see yourself?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ubunja, a brother needs detox.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by princfred(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
If all tge advice here no do Op then bring a younger chick home buy boxing glooves and tell her to either change, fainto her own or engage you in a boxing match to decide who has a third leg so you can knock her out for good lol.
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Bigbayour: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Richy4:
Sir, Relationship is a very difficult thing to nurture and maintain.. The maintainability is what makes the whole thing awesome for those who were brave enough to be on it.. (mind u, I'm not talking about boyfriend and girlfriend relationship) Just talking about marriage and partners...

Let us look at the key points/ issues that u raised..

She nags... Hmm!!! That basically sounds to me like every female that I know.. But in the mist of that nagging, try and listen. U might find out what annoys her the most..Something that u may have been doing deliberately/not so deliberate.. maybe u can put a stop to it.. A lot of us gentlemen were not gifted with the spirit of patience to listen.. I for one got selective hearing skills... I take the ones I like and tune the rest off..so I guess most of us went to the restrooms when God was dishing out listening skills and being patience while we were at the baby factory wherever that was. cheesy
SO TRY AND LISTEN MORE my man and u might figure something that was missing out.. except maybe if she was a habitual nagging lady..

Disrespect.. What's that all about? I wish you could have said more on this.. No one would like a military commander at home.. U guys were supposed to have dated for at least one year to know if you were compatible in that area.. Because what I see as disrespect might not be to another. .. eg I remembered when in those days when someone greets and u ask how are u? It was seen as being disrespectful..

if she refused to wash your clothes claiming to be tired, could that be seen as being disrespectful? If she got everything in the kitchen to cook and claimed to be having headache, but was watching all the movies on TV,.. was that classified as disrespectful... Some might see all these as being rude, Some might see it as laziness, some might see it as a subtle way to ask for a house help..whichever way it was, Your courtship should help in this situation assuming you were observing. there's no way u would have missed some of those 'symptoms'..

Poor sex life... I think u should ask her if she has a problem in that department.. Start by saying that you will book an appointment tomorrow for both of you to see a doctor. (That statement always wake every lady up.). Tell her u have noticed she got a low sexxx drive.. That u have spoken to a Dr who might fix that.. This might cause a lot of denial and argument.. she might not want to go but it will be a wake up call for her if she was doing it deliberately...

if u are not comfortable with your marriage.. Bring all the tools.. Nail, hammer, plyer, screw, screwdriver, nuts etc and fix it the best way that you can.. if it isn't salvageable, then do what others has been doing..

Sir, I will need to speak with you. Please, can I have your contact?
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by genq(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Born2Breed:

Housing and feeding?? You refer to a wife and mother of his kids as someone he is just feeding and housing.

That's exactly what she is - a woman who he got down on one knee to receive the "honour" of housing and feeding her for the rest of her life grin ...and what does she offer him? Disrespect, feminist ideologies, feeling like shes to "independent" to cook and clean up for her husband grin.

She most likely doesn't work, and contributes very little to the household but yet she feels she deserves so much honour because she happens to have a hole in between her legs which she uses to give birth to kids (with a 30% chance that they could potentially not be his). Go check out the statistics on that.

Then in most cases, these kids will grow up to appreciate the mother's "love" whilst forgetting the fathers sacrifice - how he worked so hard to provide ALL of their needs which is the truest & greatest form of love and protection.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by healthserve(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
genq:

That's exactly what she is - a woman who he got down on one knee to receive the "honour" of housing and feeding her for the rest of her life grin ...and what does she offer him? Disrespect, feminist ideologies, feeling like shes to "independent" to cook and clean up for her husband grin.

She most likely doesn't work, and contributes very little to the household but yet she feels she deserves so much honour because she happens to have a hole in between her legs which she uses to give birth to kids (with a 30% chance that they could potentially not be his). Go check out the statistics on that.

Then in most cases, these kids will grow up to appreciate the mother's "love" whilst forgetting the fathers sacrifice - how he worked so hard to provide ALL of their needs which is the truest & greatest form of love and protection.

Holy Shiiii
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Try to throw in some spice into your marriage. You guys should take a vacation and rediscover yourselves, without the children off course.
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
genq:

Take it easy Abeg. Does MGTOW translate to being disrespectful to women?
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by genq(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Take it easy Abeg. Does MGTOW translate to being disrespectful to women?

You can call it what you like. Have I lied?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by chubbyG(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
If things like this continues, in no time divorce rate will explode. I wonder why married people think once they're married they can do rubbish and the only reason for divorce is Cheating....
In the future if issues like this happens... Oh boy, divorce straight... This is rubbish.

Anyways have a heart to heart discussion with her and let her know if she continues she'll regret.
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
stupidity:
It’s official. I nor go marry again.

Na to find woman give belle make she gimme pikin.

As life hard reach for Nigeria, I can’t use my money to marry a woman to make it harder.

OP is dealing with the hard life outside(Nigeria) and inside(wife)
grincheesygrin
You don come again gringrin
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
genq:

You can call it what you like. Have I lied?
You'd prefer the woman houses and feeds the man?
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Mutemenot(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
You can solve this bro. Ask yourself questions, do you still perform well on bed like you used to ? Have you checked if your wife is deprived of a certain lifestyle after marriage? Have you examined her medically is she's okay ? Has she caught you with another woman ? How often do you listen to her good n bad stories ? Does your job give you a different mood??
Marriage does not have a formulae, how you live yours is your own... good luck
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by FeminineSniper(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
You people keep giving smelly advice.

Let me ask pretty quick, what right does a woman have over her body to think that she decides when and when not to have sex with her husband, same goes for the husband too?.

Asking the man always to sit the woman down and ask and even apologise, is that part of how a relationship should be.... Don't women have responsibilities too in marriage or a relationship?

No problem, make una kontinue

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by genq(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You'd prefer the woman houses and feeds the man?

God forbid. If a woman like this should house and feed a man for just one week, believe me, she would literally have him on his knees wiping her a** with his tongue every time she's done taking a dump - and this will be the least of it.
Pardon my choice of words.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
madridguy:
Too much love and comfort make some women to misbehave.
that is very true. I think it’s just humans in general, too much comfortability leaves the heart wanting more. Love constantly needs to be refuelled and charged up to thrive.
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by TV01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigbayour:
We got married in 2014, and since then things have not been easy. All what my wife dont do while we were courting are now her usuals.

How do I explain a situation my wife nag of everything? Distespect, shout, talk to me anyhow. How do I explain my wife seen washing my cloth (with a washing machine o) as a favour? We do not have intimate talk again. The only time my wife talk to.me heart to heart is when she want to give me the list of bills. And once that is done...she carry her face again.

The worse part of my travail is that she deprive me of sex. Without exaggeration we sometimes go on 3 months sex break...and anytime she allowed me, it would be like by force and its just once.

I am financially ok, living in my own house in lagos,bought a car for her. I am a Chartered Accountant, currently head of Finance/accounts in my company, and I dont think my physique is not presentable to be a husband.

We have 2 kids and I.love her so much.

Mature advice,please
I said I'd post on the one topic this evening. My initial impulse was to have a good laugh at Freecocoa' matter - but that can wait. Let her humble herself a bit more first. Plus your issue is eminently easier to fix. First i need you to answer the following questions;

1. Does the situation persist? Are you still after advice?
2. Are you legally married, having fulfilled all traditional rites?
3. Do you perform your basic spousal duties of nurturing, providing and protecting your family?

4. Have you ever traumatised your wife by cheating on her, subjecting her to violence or, otherwise causing her harm?
5. Is your wife suffering in any other way, health issues, bereavement, post partum depression etc. - and fairly recent, not long past?
6. Do you have cause to feel your wife may be cheating or have cheated - did she show any such tendency during courtship?

If you answer yes to the first et of 3 questions and no to the second, I'll be happy to drop my 2 shekels - otherwise I'm off to Freecocoa' thread - for some merriment grin

TV
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Allsingles: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
You care for her, you give money to offset bills for the house.
You bought her car, thanks to God you have the money but have you thought about drilling her well in bed?
Women love sex more than men but sometimes they don't speak out about it.
One of the reasons why some men lost their ground in marriage is when he is not giving his wife good sex.
When you guys were dating, she maybe nursing it in her mind that you will Bleep her better when you finally marry her.
If you look carefully, you will see that someone else is giving her what you couldn't give her in bed.
Find out the Health benefits of sex you have been missing out..
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/the-untold-health-benefit-of-having-sex.html?m=1
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by abiolamitodun(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
see y. scared of women...once they give birth like this... forget sex...
how do u expect me to cope with this...
to top it there's no reason for that her behavior...they just feel once they have kids especially male kids they are in charge of how the marriage would directed..
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
TV01:

I said I'd post on the one topic this evening. My initial impulse was to have a good laugh at Freecocoa' matter - but that can wait. Let her humble herself a bit more first. Plus your issue is eminently easier to fix. First i need you to answer the following questions;

1. Does the situation persist? Are you still after advice?
2. Are you legally married, having fulfilled all traditional rites?
3. Do you perform your basic spousal duties of nurturing, providing and protecting your family?

4. Have you ever traumatised your wife by cheating on her, subjecting her to violence or, otherwise causing her harm?
5. Is your wife suffering in any other way, health issues, bereavement, post partum depression etc. - and fairly recent, not long past?
6. Do you have cause to feel your wife may be cheating or have cheated - did she show any such tendency during courtship?

If you answer yes to the first et of 3 questions and no to the second, I'll be happy to drop my 2 shekels - otherwise I'm off to Freecocoa' thread - for some merriment grin

TV
Okay, I see someone missed me. angry undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
genq:

God forbid. If a woman like this should house and feed a man for just one week, believe me, she would literally have him on his knees wiping her a** with his tongue every time she's done taking a dump - and this will be the least of it.
Pardon my choice of words.

Aii
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by islandmoon: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
get a side Chic
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by islandmoon: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
get a side Chic or a second wife
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by SendAbroad: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigbayour:
We got married in 2014, and since then things have not been easy. All what my wife dont do while we were courting are now her usuals.

How do I explain a situation my wife nag of everything? Distespect, shout, talk to me anyhow. How do I explain my wife seen washing my cloth (with a washing machine o) as a favour? We do not have intimate talk again. The only time my wife talk to.me heart to heart is when she want to give me the list of bills. And once that is done...she carry her face again.

The worse part of my travail is that she deprive me of sex. Without exaggeration we sometimes go on 3 months sex break...and anytime she allowed me, it would be like by force and its just once.

I am financially ok, living in my own house in lagos,bought a car for her. I am a Chartered Accountant, currently head of Finance/accounts in my company, and I dont think my physique is not presentable to be a husband.

Mature advice,please

First things first... without alerting her, find out who your wife is communicating with on her WhatsApp, social media ...therein lies your answer
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by kapelvej: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigbayour:

Mature advice,please
."...The fault is not in our stars oh Brutus, it is in us because we are underlings...*
Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by fullofgrace(m): 3:27am On Aug 11, 2019
Bro is well! Money, houses, cars nd status does not make a good home. U have to change ur materialistic point of view.
All ur write up's are sidelined. Y becos u have not identified the problems in ur home, so identify ur problems here is wen intimacy comes in.That should be during bills.
2.How to proffer solutions to the already identify problem here is wen humility follows.
3.How to prevent the already identify problems from reoccurring...... Here is wen endurance and sacrifices flows.
4.After all pray with her and make a sincere love to her.
If not there will be no peace and tranquility in such home

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife by realtalk19: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2019
Bigbayour:

Mature advice,please

Try have a one on one talk with her to know what is wrong exactly?

Childbirth and stress affects some women's sex drive.
Some women don't know how to manage work,kids and the home front.

Do you give her attention? How available are you for her? Buying her a car and giving her money isn't going to replace attention because that's the time some women get to express themselves and enjjoy the company of the husband.

was there any instance of cheating on her on your part that she got to find out secretly and used it to act out?

Ar u the authoritative or strict kind of man that is not flexible to requests.

Ar u violent or verbally abusive?

I know most females can be annoying at times for no reason but you need to find a figure out a way to settle issues btw your wife and work it out as the man,husband and father of the home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are You Crazy About In Your House? / Twin Marries Twin, And They Have Identical Twin Boys / My Husband Puts His Family’s Interest Over Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.