Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,144 members, 7,883,976 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men? (525 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men? by GistMoree10: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2019
I met this lady on saturday walking down with her sis. I holla at her then we exchanged numbers. We chatted briefly on saturday night after she saw a watsapp status of me stunting with my guy and revving the streets in my ride while doing a video. She hailed me for being a flexer.
Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon we chatted and she said she was a bit bored so I invited her over. I picked her up half way at Opebi and we drove to my crib after a brief stop over at Chicken republic for takeaway entertainment.
We got to the crib and after eating and while watching DSTV i made a move and she said it was early but was moaning and we bleeped two rounds, then I dropped her off at Ikeja with some little transport money 2k. I never asked her out or told her i needed a GF.
Why do Naija girls feel after sex you owe dem something? So stupidly entitled. Didnt we both enjoy it? Lmao. Now because i did not call yesterday and text shes getting pissed off.
Watsapp chat below. https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/after-we-had-sex-she-sent-me-this-on.html?m=1
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men? by Kingosytex(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy wink

The girl been dey her lane, you meet am collect her digits come chop am. You don chop clean mouth wan run abi? Goan and carry your cross.
Re: Why Are Ladies Like This? Is Sex A Gift To Men? by djoe21(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2019
What I know is that it's a gift for children. wink

(1) (Reply)

Five Options, Only One Pick / . / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Pressuring Her After Rejecting His Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.