Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,924 members, 7,899,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My intimacy g That Don't Cheat - Amara Maduka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My intimacy g That Don't Cheat - Amara Maduka (909 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My intimacy g That Don't Cheat - Amara Maduka by GistMore4: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2019
Amara Maduka disclosed that she is dating herself while revealing how she takes care of her sexual urge as a single lady, in an interview she granted.

The curvy Nollywood actress said she gives herself the best orgasm with her intimacy gadgets that do not cheat on her or give any drama and are completely loyal. In the interview, Amara said;

“I wouldn’t say I’m single. I’m simply self-dating. I take myself out, buy myself good stuff, spoil myself and, of course, give myself the best orgasm. Yes, I use intimacy gadgets. They save lives. You should try it. They are so loyal to you. They don’t give you drama. You don’t share them with others. They don’t cheat too!"

“They are the best. I don’t worry I would get addicted to them because personally nothing has control over me. I can dump it in a heartbeat if I want to. I use it; it doesn’t use me. I can do without sex. Good sex is great but then, e no be food.When the time comes to dump them, I know how to go about it,” she said.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/i-give-myself-the-best-orgasm-with-my-sex-toys-that-dont-cheat-amara-maduka

Re: I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My intimacy g That Don't Cheat - Amara Maduka by GistMore4: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2019
cool
Re: I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My intimacy g That Don't Cheat - Amara Maduka by Mrop(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2019
I see
Re: I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My intimacy g That Don't Cheat - Amara Maduka by UncleGist: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
kiss
Re: I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My intimacy g That Don't Cheat - Amara Maduka by GistOffer: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hot Pot Of Noodles Poured On Me, But Still Dancing :actress Nkechiblessing / Bbnaija: “why I Would Trade Frodd To Earn More Bet9ja Coins” – Omashola / Ghanaian Singer, Wendy Shay, Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction That Exposed Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.