Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,908 members, 7,915,640 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:29 AM

Betbonanza Unveil Daniel Amokachi As Brand Ambassador - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betbonanza Unveil Daniel Amokachi As Brand Ambassador (289 Views)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betbonanza Unveil Daniel Amokachi As Brand Ambassador by odun360(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Legendary ex-Super Eagles footballer and former Assistant Manager of the Nigeria National Football Team Daniel Amokachi A.K.A “The Bull” was on Thursday unveiled as the Ambassador of a new sports betting brand called betBonanza in Lagos.

Amokachi was introduced at the official Press Conference to launch the brand in Lagos. Daniel Amokachi enjoyed a tremendous footballing career; he was the first Nigerian player to score in the UEFA Champions League. He has contributed significantly to the Super Eagles top three tournaments in the 1990s including winning the Olympic Gold Medal in ’96.

The new Brand Ambassador, Daniel Amokachi, said, “I am glad to join a company that believes in getting better. This is because getting better at whatever one does is a continuous process. My career has been a constant learning curve and road to becoming better. There are lessons and opportunities for growth with every “ups and downs” one encounters. Honestly, there are great moments that I can never forget, but being better than I was yesterday has always been my watchword”, the former Olympic Gold Medalist said.

I believe that if you are ready to take that one step, you can always become a better person. This is the value that I passionately share with betBonanza. I am thrilled to be part of betBonanza, and I believe in what they represent”, the African legend concluded.

Source http://www.reportminds.com/2019/08/betbonanza-unveil-daniel-amokachi-as.html?m=1

Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Football Betting Prediction Analyst Needed. / WWE Confirms Roman Reigns Has Officially Signed A New Multi-year Contract / FIFA Bans Samson Siasia For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.