Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,977 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Please Help Me!!! What Should I Do To This My Ungrateful Friend (read Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me!!! What Should I Do To This My Ungrateful Friend (read Story) (577 Views)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!! What Should I Do To This My Ungrateful Friend (read Story) by GistMoree10: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Read the story below:-
You gave a loan of N40,000 Naira to a friend two years ago but since then he has refused to pay back, which has really affected your friendship.
You have pleaded with him to pay you N20,000 and forget the rest because you are in a financial crisis.
He tells you he can only get you N15,000 because that’s all he has.
You feel like you have no option but to accept. You give him your account details to send the amount directly to your bank.
You wake up the next morning to check your account and there you find N150,000 naira in it.
You keep staring at the screen in disbelief but it is indeed N150,000 naira
You check other notifications on your phone and find 53 missed calls from him and an additional 27 text messages begging you to transfer back N135,000 naira since he only meant to send you N15,000 but accidentally added an extra “0”
So Guys
What Will You Do?
1. Send back N135,000 Naira
2. Take out your full N40,000 Naira
3. Keep the entire N150,000 to teach him a good lesson?
4. Any other options (Explain the option)

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/please-help-me-what-should-i-do-to-this.html
Re: Please Help Me!!! What Should I Do To This My Ungrateful Friend (read Story) by chiommy123(f): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Iam keeping that money for 40 x 2 years.
Re: Please Help Me!!! What Should I Do To This My Ungrateful Friend (read Story) by Kingosytex(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2019
cheesy

Your friend is a very, wicked, cruel, heartless and inconsiderate fellow. I would have loved you to deal with him seriously but that wouldn't be fair. An eye for an eye leaves everybody blind. You should forgive him but it musn't come on a platter of gold.

VERDICT: Use your option (3) for about three weeks, let him wail and feel the pains. After three weeks you deduct your N40k and send him his balance.
Re: Please Help Me!!! What Should I Do To This My Ungrateful Friend (read Story) by pastie(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2019
no carry 2go story dey disturb us
Re: Please Help Me!!! What Should I Do To This My Ungrateful Friend (read Story) by vincentjk(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Lols this is funny... I'll tell him i haven't seen any alert at all

(1) (Reply)

9 Mistakes The Single Makes Before Marriage. / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex. / How To Find A Wife In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.