Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,545 members, 7,944,628 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

PLEASE Someone To Kindly Help With India Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PLEASE Someone To Kindly Help With India Visa (479 Views)

General India Visa Enquiries / What Are The Requirements To Get India Visa (both Student & Business Visa) / Please I Need Help On How To Process INDIA Visa From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE Someone To Kindly Help With India Visa by PlayForFun: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2019
Please guys.... I need info for India visa to attend 3 months course. Please someone to pls help with how to apply.

Thanks guys
Re: PLEASE Someone To Kindly Help With India Visa by ednut1(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2019
PlayForFun:
Please guys.... I need info for India visa to attend 3 months course. Please someone to pls help with how to apply.

Thanks guys
go to their website

1 Like

Re: PLEASE Someone To Kindly Help With India Visa by Kudducini(m): 1:43am On Aug 11, 2019
Abi you wan buy kidney?
Re: PLEASE Someone To Kindly Help With India Visa by PlayForFun: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kudducini:
Abi you wan buy kidney?
You wan sell ur own? Lol... Pls provide info for the visa if you have.

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace Speaks On Suspending Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa / Canadian Visa Application / Dino Melaye Enjoys Family Vacation In The US (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.