Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,574 members, 7,929,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Osinbajo Should Retrace His Steps. Corruption In SIP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Should Retrace His Steps. Corruption In SIP (240 Views)

Tunde Bakare: Osinbajo Should Leave If He’s Not Allowed To Perform As VP / Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Should Retrace His Steps. Corruption In SIP by Kagarko(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Any government programme or scheme that is planned without adequate and practical checks against corruption by the implementing official is a delibrate failure!

When they gave Osinbajo SIP money to share without providing adequate corruption control, he fraudulently sipped most of the money and also become nepotistic by employing his tribesmen solely as consultants and distributors. Osinbajo should have been ordered to provide list of beneficiaries and display same in each ward of every state before commencement of sharing the money. He should have been ordered to respect federal character in engaging consultants and distributors!

When Local Government and State Government Joint Account was stopped and money was given directly to LG there was no practical corruption checks. Money was transfered from one thief to another. Registered civil societies on quarterly rotation should have been involved in the finances of the LG. They shall be made to be involved in all contract awards and payments. Rotattion here means two members shall be elected quarterly from different civil organizations! The ratotion is to break the possiblity of collaboration due to long time familiarity.

EFCC and ICPC were made to catch thieves, but they end up being partners in crime most of the time. They should not have been allowed to engage in secret plea bargaining. They should have been give period of time within which to finish every investigation. They should be sanctioned for two consecutive court failures. They must make the result of their investigation public! Name of all those being investigated must be published and distributed to all Government Agencies!

Etc
Etc

But we are not practical people. We accept impractical plans accompanied by too much propaganda.

Tukur Danmuazu Zaria
Senior Lecturer FCE Zaria

www.facebook.com/Tukur_Danmuazu
Re: Osinbajo Should Retrace His Steps. Corruption In SIP by AntiBalaka: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Lol.

I saw this coming since early this year.

I wrote that they will use Trade moni scam to force this midget to resign.

When I heard that all you needed to do to access the trade moni was to present a phone number and bank account, I knew Osinbajo will have a field day stealing and looting to his greedy heart's desire.

A simple BVN verification would have sufficed but since they did not include BVN to be submitted that is when I knew there was massive looting on going.
Re: Osinbajo Should Retrace His Steps. Corruption In SIP by slimfit1(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2019
I don't even want to see your name right now uncle Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Should Retrace His Steps. Corruption In SIP by Charleys: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2019
Hahahaha

This is my thread where I said Npower is discriminatory.

https://www.nairaland.com/5352015/npower-payment-discriminatory-muslims

(1) (Reply)

The Pointer ’ll Be Repositioned For Wider Spread ––aniagwu Vows / El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment / El-zakzaky Chose Indian Hospital, Says Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.