Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,470 members, 7,968,304 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) (4619 Views)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) / Most Intelligent Nairalanders I've Read Their Post Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2019
I love the man called Sam. I don't know why. He is toooooooooo intelligent, humble, transparent, funny, and simple. He says it as it is. I have been binge watching his videos on YouTube.

He is a pastor, but the side of him I love the most is — he thinks the way I think when it comes to skills. I guess we are twins, but I'm not a pastor.

Calling him second most intelligent is just a personal thought.

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2019
I regularly visit Linda Ikeji's blog because I monitor the news there vs Nairaland and I noticed almost all the news on NL (except the ones created by NLers) appear on Linda Ikeji's blog first, then it appears on Nairaland later and finally, it appears on NaijaLoàded.

3 Likes

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
"Pray, then sell something." Sam Adeyemi.

Best quote of the year.

He didn't say, "Pray and start searching for job or someone to defraud." Neither did he say, "Pray and get a certificate."

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by Bigcowhorn: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
"Pray, then sell something." Sam Adeyemi.

Best quote of the year.

He didn't say, "Pray and start searching for job or someone to defraud." Neither did he say, "Pray and get a certificate."

So what are you talking about? Let people pray and come and buy your book for 20k? Then go to you useless blog and fill form with their email to download the free copy but after filling the form no free copy to download.

I hope you have fixed it since the last complaint?

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
So, skill is the key and adding value is the door. When you get the key, open the door and excel in life. When your mates who refused to acquire skills are digitally wayward and depressed, you'll be smiling to the bank.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by Bigcowhorn: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
iLegendd:
So, skill is the key and adding value is the door. When you get the key, open the door and excel in life. When your mates who refused to acquire skills are digitally wayward and depressed, you'll be smiling to the bank.

Abi, be smiling until okada jam you. No go learn digital banking

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by efembaba(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
So who is the most intelligent Nigerian?
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by EbukaHades10(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hoeloshos be like

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by AnalQueenluci: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
efembaba:
So who is the most intelligent Nigerian?

Amanatasha i guess
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by trueking: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2019
He's absolutely right.

Fasting and prayers have a role to play, but you also have a bigger role to play, and that is taking action.

Faith without works is dead.
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by naijacentric(m): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2019
Dis man na scammer jare make we hear word
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 1:43am On Aug 11, 2019
naijacentric:
Dis man na scammer jare make we hear word
Thanks for the compliment. Stay blessed. He is a real scammer.

S.C.A.M.M.E.R

Smart
Consistent
Ambitious
Multi-skilled
Motivated
Exceptional
Reliable

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by naijacentric(m): 2:00am On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Thanks for the compliment. Stay blessed. He is a real scammer.

S.C.A.M.M.E.R

Smart
Consistent
Ambitious
Multi-skilled
Motivated
Exceptional
Reliable

abeg mr pastor worshipper we av seen u shift kwanu!

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2019
naijacentric:
abeg mr pastor worshipper we av seen u shift kwanu!
The frustration reach your side too? Sorry eh. E go better.
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by naijacentric(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
The frustration reach your side too? Sorry eh. E go better.
shut up u sabi me before scammer
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2019
naijacentric:
shut up u sabi me before scammer
Yes, as a frustrated animal who can't start a sentence with a capital letter and can't end it with a period. cheesy cheesy

The idîot is gone. I guess he is currently watching YouTube videos to improve his written English before he comes back to reply. This will take him years, anyway.
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by naijacentric(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes, as a frustrated animal who can't start a sentence with capital letter and can't end it with a period. cheesy cheesy
english teacher we av seen u kolo mentality may u not be destroyed.
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2019
naijacentric:
english teacher we av seen u kolo mentality may u not be destroyed.

You are already destroyed grammatically and intellectually. Na suicide remain. If you don't have the money, I'll give it to you to buy sniper. What are friends for? grin

He has corrected one of his permanent blunders this time around by ending his sentence with a period, but made another blunder by spelling English as english.

Where this bush man come from self? He created an account in 2012, but everybody ignored him. He created a thread in 2014, everyone still ignored him and that thread has no single comment. Now, he is venting his frustration on me. Bros, na wa o!

Oga, the reason everybody ignores you is because you have negative energy around you. Work on yourself. Being a Muslim doesn't mean you should hate pastors who teach the truth.

Anyway, I have written a book for you to read and improve your written and spoken English. It's not cheap, so I don't know if you can afford it. That book will change your life for good even though you're a bush man.

Note: the book is not free, but the sniper is free. cheesy cheesy

Also note: No one is perfect, but improve yourself. I'm allergic to negative vibe.

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by naijacentric(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

You are already destroyed grammatically and intellectually. Na suicide remain. If you don't have the money, I'll give it to you to buy sniper. What are friends for? grin

He has corrected one of his permanent blunders this time around by ending his sentence with a period, but made another blunder by spelling English as english.

Where this bush man come from self? He created an account in 2012, but everybody ignored him. He created a thread in 2014, everyone still ignored him and that thread has no single comment. Now, he is venting his frustration on me. Bros, na wa o!

Oga, the reason everybody ignores you is because you have negative energy around you. Work on yourself. Being a Muslim doesn't mean you should hate pastors who teach the truth.

Anyway, I have written a book for you to read and improve your written and spoken English. It's not cheap, so I don't know if you can afford it. That book will change your life for good even though you're a bush man.

Note: the book is not free, but the sniper is free. cheesy cheesy

Also note: No one is perfect, but improve yourself. I'm allergic to negative vibe.

ode the grammar give u money abi. I pity you shebi u don check my history after u go dey claim love doctor u just exposed urself. Beta scammer who asks for advice from a battered heart like you. Ilegend gini beta ifool.

1 Like

Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
naijacentric:
ode the grammar give u money abi. I pity you shebi u don check my history after u go dey claim love doctor u just exposed urself. Beta scammer who asks for advice from a battered heart like you. Ilegend gini beta ifool.
E Pain am. Make I no knack am something again before him go faint.

English don help me well well o! Click this link https://books.apple.com/us/author/joe-clef/id1406072621 to check out some of our books. They are written in English.

See, I no be gentle man. Because I dey always ignore una most times no mean say I be gentle man. I ignore for a reason and I react for a reason too.

I'm on my good behavior today, so I'll set you free.
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by naijacentric(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
E Pain am. Make I no knack am something again before him go faint.

English don help me well well o! Click this link https://books.apple.com/us/author/joe-clef/id1406072621 to check out some of our books. They are written in English.

See, I no be gentle man. Because I dey always ignore una most times no mean say I be gentle man. I ignore for a reason and I react for a reason too.

I'm on my good behavior today, so I'll set you free.
oga shut up na u e pain pass i av nothing to lose u av a very low self esteem who wants to see ur bloody books. Get a life bitch undecided
Re: THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
naijacentric:
oga shut up na u e pain pass i av nothing to lose u av a very low self esteem who wants to see ur bloody books. Get a life bitch undecided
Eyah. Sorry, Sir. cheesy cheesy cheesy Off, I go.

Please, don't reply me so that the case just end for here, biko.

Abeg, no attack me for another thread. I still get two depressed rats on my neck to chase away and now I don go acquire another one.

Oga mi, abeg make e end here. Everything that happened here is my fault. Put the blame on me and let the case end.

Please, forgive me. Let it end here.
Thank you for your understanding. wink

(1) (Reply)

I can't satisfy my woman / Hot 21 Year Old Nickelodeon Girl With Crazy Curves In Bikini (PHOTOS) / My Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.