Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,224 members, 7,947,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus (65138 Views)

Moment A Nigerian Lady Receives Her Kids & Husband In Canada (pics/video) / Cows Sitting And Relaxing Comfortably On The Road. Man Shares Video, Laments / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by piagetskinner(m): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2019
Poverty has raped these ones brain
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Duggedised12(f): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2019
In this era of pedeophiles everywhere i wonder how women still comfortably put their kids on a stranger's lap. Even young boys are not spared from molestation and some men are bitter that a woman decides to pay for her kids to sit comfortably?

This is the mentality that has made some women think people owe it to them to lap their kids in public buses. This mentality breeds entitlement attitude . The ones that are most annoying are those traveling to far places and will expect another passenger to forfeit their comfort to lap their kids.

Those men are people's fathers and husbands. I just can't imagine the kind of energy they transfer to those around them. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by luluosas(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2019
Since she could afford, no qualms. Meanwhile, I have opted to stand sacrificing my seat and money for elderly ones in the past
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by hahn(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2019
MrPresident1:

You have a big problem hahn, I never said the world is ending in September, it can happen even in this August, tomorrow sef, or even tonight

We are waiting

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by MrPresident1: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:

We are waiting

Sha prepare, you and your household
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by hahn(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2019
MrPresident1:

Sha prepare, you and your household

We are already prepared and we have a spare room in our home in hell where your family can squat while you make arrangements for your own accomodation
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by MrPresident1: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:

We are already prepared and we have a spare room in our home in hell where your family can squat while you make arrangements for your own accomodation

You already bought a home for yourself in hell, for you and your household? Interesting grin

Thank you for your spare room, we don't want it. We have our own home in heaven too, we don't have anything to do with hell
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by hahn(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2019
MrPresident1:

You already bought a home for yourself in hell, for you and your household? Interesting grin

Thank you for your spare room, we don't want it. We have our own home in heaven too, we don't have anything to do with hell

You should know I am chief real estate agent for hell na.

Leave heaven o. Nothing dey there. There's poop on the floor and all that. God is more incompetent than you can imagine.

Hell is where the flexing is o
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by MrPresident1: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2019
hahn:

You should know I am chief real estate agent for hell na.

Leave heaven o. Nothing dey there. There's poop on the floor and all that. God is more incompetent than you can imagine.

Hell is where the flexing is o

Some people will say
oh had I known
had I known
had I known
grin
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Originalsly: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
When in commercial bus/plane ... you pay for number of seats period. Who sits on it doesn't matter. The lady paid for the seats and the seats were occupied...what's the problem?...because they were occupied by kids?... and which responsible parent would put their kid to sit on the lap of a possible pervert?
People explaining why they should be packed in a bus like sardines in a can.... and we wonder why we can't progress.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by KingAzubuike(f): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
folks4luv:

Ijegun to Ikotun? And you didn't enter for trekking completion at the Olympics? Serious something
Small things. I dey trek from egbeda to ikotun back then.. but it's not something to be proud of. It's of no business of them if the woman decides to make her kids comfortable. No be me bring poverty ontop your life.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Emmyy1: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Senseless men, are childeren not prepared for greatness his own is hardship��

1 Like

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Goodman247: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2020
She can afford it na, suffering has made many Nigerians not to think we'll again, Nigeria and foolish mentality are like 5 and 6,
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2020
Annruby how are you doing today?
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Annruby: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
Annruby how are you doing today?

Afternoon,I'm doing okay thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi / What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / How Did You Survive Your Divorce In The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.