Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,471 members, 7,897,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 (856 Views)

2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme / Nigerian AGIP Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 / Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 by kesonub(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Scholarship Description:

Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of its joint venture (JV) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), awards 500 undergraduate scholarships annually to students in Nigerian universities. The scholarship awards are for one academic year initially, and are renewable to cover the duration of approved study, based on the recipients’ academic performance and related reports from the institutions.

The NNPC/Mobil JV scholarships are offered to undergraduate Nigerian students in their first year (100 level) or second year (200 level) to study at Nigerian Universities 2019.

Get Details and Apply@ https://studygreen.info/nnpc-mobil-jv-scholarship-award-scheme-2019-2020-for-tertiary-students/

APPLY HERE>>> https://studygreen.info/nnpc-mobil-jv-scholarship-award-scheme-2019-2020-for-tertiary-students/

Re: Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 by Iuckyboy: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
pls can someone help me with the verification l do not understand that aspect.
Re: Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 by kesonub(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Iuckyboy:

After filling ur profile, usually u have to login to ur mail and click a link to verify ur email address...if that is what you mean
Re: Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 by KoladeKoded(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
This is to inform all interested applicants and the general public that the NNPC/Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) is offering Scholarships to Undergraduate Nigerian Students in their first year (100 level) or second year (200level).

The NNPC/MPN JV scholarship is aimed at assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria in the training and development of medium and high level manpower for the country, while also enhancing a possible feeder pool of employable candidates into the company.

Some of the candidates have been successful in the company’s recruitment exercise after graduation; however, there is no obligation by ExxonMobil to offer employment to the awardees upon their completion of studies.

Under the NNPC/MPN JV undergraduate scholarship program, 60 percent of the awards go for core disciplines of Engineering and Geosciences, while 40 percent are for other approved business and social sciences related studies.

A total of nine approved disciplines are currently covered in the awards which are based strictly on merit as determined from the candidates’ academic records, conduct and performance in the selection tests.

In order to enhance the scholarship awards process and leverage on existing information and communication technologies (ICT), selection of candidates is conducted through an electronic computer-based testing.

The e-testing is organized in several centers across the country.

READ MORE HERE >> NNPC/MOBIL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP

Also, You Can Get NNPC/Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers HERE

Re: Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 by kesonub(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Iuckyboy:

I hope you have been able to figure out your issue
Re: Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 by kesonub(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
kesonub:
Scholarship Description:

Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of its joint venture (JV) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), awards 500 undergraduate scholarships annually to students in Nigerian universities. The scholarship awards are for one academic year initially, and are renewable to cover the duration of approved study, based on the recipients’ academic performance and related reports from the institutions.

The NNPC/Mobil JV scholarships are offered to undergraduate Nigerian students in their first year (100 level) or second year (200 level) to study at Nigerian Universities 2019.

Get Details and Apply@ https://studygreen.info/nnpc-mobil-jv-scholarship-award-scheme-2019-2020-for-tertiary-students/

APPLY HERE>>> https://studygreen.info/nnpc-mobil-jv-scholarship-award-scheme-2019-2020-for-tertiary-students/

Apply Now
Re: Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 by Marvolo135: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Since this is my 1st time applying for scholarship...am pretty much confused and hoping you can help me..
First, how do i know my venue?
Second, how many questions are usually set?
And lastly, how are the questions like?
I heard its similar to jamb..but are the questions mainly basic stuff or advanced?
Re: Nnpc/mobil JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/2020 by farrukhnawaz: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

UNN Departmental Cut Off Mark For 2019/2020 Is Finally Out! / Hostel Versus Off-campus / COVID-19: FG Orders Reopening Of Schools October 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.