Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,614 members, 7,975,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo (1905 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Weds Adeniyi Olabiyi (Photos) / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo by splendid22(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Popular role interpreter and businesswoman, Biodun Okeowo a.k.a Omoborty is regarded as one of the sexiest actresses in Nollywood.

Occasionally, the light skinned movie star loves to flaunt her endownment on social media.

Okeowo who is used to people giving her picture sensual captions noted that she might decide to reduce her butt.

In a chat with Broadway TV, Biodun noted that she would love to reduce her arms, adding that they are long. Speaking further, she said jokinly: “I might wake up tomorrow and I say I want to have my arms reduced, I might wake up tomorrow and decide to reduce my boobs. I might wake up tomorrow and decide to reduce my butt"

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/trending/article/i-might-decide-reduce-butt-biodun-okeowo/

1 Share

Re: I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo by weyreypey: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
when sense seeps into bumbum....you have posts like hers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo by EbukaHades10(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Who ask/send u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol....who cares!

Re: I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo by Funmmyastic: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Okay,we've heard you.Next post please!
Re: I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo by emeijeh(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
See ass like camel hump grin
Re: I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo by Onyi22(f): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Madam that's ur selling point ooo, don't temper with it
Re: I Might Decide To Reduce My Butt- Biodun Okeowo by TANID(m): 12:56am On Aug 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Okay,we've heard you.Next post please!

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To MET Police Plans To Sack Khafi Over Sex Romp With Gedoni / VIDEO: Top 10 Big Bum Bum Girls On Olamide’s Pawon Challenge / Daisys Signature Aesthetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.