Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,136 members, 7,890,840 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) (33560 Views)

Police Denounce Burning Of Fulani Herdsmen's Houses In Abia / Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos / Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by EmmaLege: 12:54am On Aug 11, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
Good for them.

[s]NBM aka Aiye aka black axxe men aka 77

SEC aka Airlords aka bird men

Vikings aka norse men

Black berets aka Two Two

Maphites

Jurists

Black skull

Buccaneer

Mafia[/s] etc no dey pay oo

#saynotocultisim angry

You know all cheesy
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by DemolaUnbias(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Baptized in the pool, scams
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Market square show...Dem think say na moinmoin..
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by seniorgozman(m): 5:16am On Aug 11, 2019
crackhouse:
Which cultists? These people are just looking for money to start business that's all.
You are right, political appointment to be precise
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Mere repentance and baptism will make no difference. They need serious deliverance jobs and only for those that are ready to give it up
Take them to a deliverance ministry
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2019
CrestMan:
This is the kind of good news I want to hear! The Church is matching on. Good will definitely prevail over evil kiss

You and this your Coza church is matching on I hope this is not the hand ✋ work of krest
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by aroundtheworld(f): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2019
After wasting people life........
They should just await their judgment
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
Good for them.

[s]NBM aka Aiye aka black axxe men aka 77

SEC aka Airlords aka bird men

Vikings aka norse men

Black berets aka Two Two

Maphites

Jurists

Black skull

Buccaneer

Mafia[/s] etc no dey pay oo

#saynotocultisim angry

You forget

Burkina Faso grin

1 Like

Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by CrestMan: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Isoduwa:

You and this your Coza church is matching on I hope this is not the hand ✋ work of krest

My humble advice to you is that you allow joy well up in your heart whenever you hear good news about God and His Church. Remember, a merry heart makes the bone fat. tongue
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by thelino: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2019
Igboblog:
120 Cultists Denounce Membership ,Get Baptized In Ebonyi State(Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

At least 120 cultists identified to be terrorizing the people of Ebonyi State have reportedly denounced their membership, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that the cultists who hail from the 13 Local Government Areas of the State converged at the State headquarters of the Christ Embassy church located at old Abakaliki- Enugu road.

According to an eyewitness who spoke to with journalists said the suspected cultists willingly accepted to denounce their membership shortly after listening to the State Pastor of Christ Embassy church, Mrs. Eunice Oyeyemi.

He said: “Cult members denounced their membership and immediately got baptized in Christ Embassy. They confessed their willingness to renounce cult activities.

“They fully accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior and immediately, they were baptized and promised never to engage in such ugly activities.

” I sincerely wish to applaud the Governor for this great initiative of changing destinies and lives for Ebonyians. To me, this is the best gift ever.

“There’s a great joy when a sinner repent. Talk to that boy close to his early grave in your various villages and bring them to church for rehabilitation,” he stated.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/889494/120-cultists-denounce-membership-get-baptized-ebonyi-statephotos/

Hi @igboblog Would you mind posting this on our platform?
Tweetszone
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Igboblog: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2019
thelino:

Hi @igboblog Would you mind posting this on our platform?
Tweetszone

No problem
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Not only did they denounce cultism, they were baptized also.

Which church were they baptized in Christ Embassy

It seems to me that ebonyi state has high number of Pentecostal church there

I learnt that they hardly allow the foundation church like Catholic and Anglican to thrive there.

They mostly winners, RCcg, embassy and the rest.

Salvation from slavery is far from them.
. What do you mean?
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Unlimitk:
Im sure they are all .members of ipob
you could be right no doubt but you, what are you a member of? What do you live for?
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Iphran6: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2019
Best decision of their lives
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by LLobiorah: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:

It seems to me that ebonyi state has high number of Pentecostal church there.

I learnt that they hardly allow the foundation church like Catholic and Anglican to thrive there.

Get sense.
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2019
LLobiorah:

Get sense.

Anything aside foundation church like Catholic, Anglican, Methodist count us out.

I don't patronise scammers or enrich afonja.

Recently in my home church I learnt your brother was employed to man certain instrument sector and paid well not because we don't have who to do it but considering tight situations of anglicans/Catholics over there neither is he one though.

Last January an external 2 priest from ebonyi has to be added to my parish in addition to existing 7 or there about due to fight and slight misunderstanding like that they say.

All of you are rushing to winners and the rest so that they will say you belong... nonsense and buhari.

If these 21st century winners, RCcg is not rooted that place is not far from slavery.
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by LLobiorah: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Anything aside foundation church like Catholic, Anglican, Methodist count us out.

I don't patronise scammers or enrich afonja.

Recently in my home church I learnt your brother was employed to man certain instrument sector and paid well not because we don't have who to do it but considering tight situations of anglicans/Catholics over there neither is he one though.

Last January an external 2 priest from ebonyi has to be added to my parish in addition to existing 7 or there about due to fight and slight misunderstanding like that they say.

All of you are rushing to winners and the rest so that they will say you belong... nonsense and buhari.

If these 21st century winners, RCcg is not rooted that place is not far from slavery.

Get sense!
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by wizardus: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
sassysure:
Story story.

Fatoyibo in mind.

Once a hit man, always a hit man.
So as not to be a hit man forever, DONT BE A HIT MAN.

Paul was a hit man too
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=81143541][/quote]

You think cultists are jobless? Are lecturers not part of cults? Are there no cults for the extremely rich? People and Politicians that recruit them, are they jobless?

Some join out of ignorance, some people will give you a mouth watering contract, only to be threatened with initiation.
Some lecturers use it to corner carry over students.
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
akinade28:
Hallelujah, glory to God
Reminds of paul in the bible
There is joy in heaven over a single sinner that comes
The host of heaven are rejoicing
don't be deceived ...all these are just public stunt...they are still in
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chukalemon:
. Am interested

In what sir
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Cymix: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
and a woman is baptising them
anyways The governor is a member of that church confirm settlement for those guys
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Cymix: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Osagyefo98:

It seems to me that ebonyi state has high number of Pentecostal church there.

no the reverse is the case Catholic Church is the biggest in ebony state seconded by Presbyterian Church

Christ embassy is just making noise because the governor is a member
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by tallfish145(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
IPOB
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
From one scam to another.

My goodness. A woman baptizing a man! Error
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by LLobiorah: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cymix:

no the reverse is the case Catholic Church is the biggest in ebony state seconded by Presbyterian Church

Christ embassy is just making noise because the governor is a member

You really try to tell that oaf, this info. You should have allowed him to wallow in his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Lucius17: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Onlydaughter:
Na woman dey do the baptism nau, why won't they come in bulk.
cheesy
na so
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by YanDKoko: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Thank God, we pray more of them repent!

When will Nigerian Youths stop the folly of TRIBALLY fighting each other online/offline and fight the real enemy: the corrupt political office holders turning them against each other and their evil ideologies?

They have been using the divide and rule system! Great Youths, Unite against those robbing you and your generation yet unborn of a Beautiful life & future!!

Kindly repost & share on every social media platform till every youth wakes up!!!

We can and should do this TOGETHER
Re: 120 Cultists Denounce Membership In Ebonyi, Get Baptized (Photos) by Ajikawo1999(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Igboblog:
120 Cultists Denounce Membership ,Get Baptized In Ebonyi State(Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

At least 120 cultists identified to be terrorizing the people of Ebonyi State have reportedly denounced their membership, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that the cultists who hail from the 13 Local Government Areas of the State converged at the State headquarters of the Christ Embassy church located at old Abakaliki- Enugu road.

According to an eyewitness who spoke to with journalists said the suspected cultists willingly accepted to denounce their membership shortly after listening to the State Pastor of Christ Embassy church, Mrs. Eunice Oyeyemi.

He said: “Cult members denounced their membership and immediately got baptized in Christ Embassy. They confessed their willingness to renounce cult activities.

“They fully accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior and immediately, they were baptized and promised never to engage in such ugly activities.

” I sincerely wish to applaud the Governor for this great initiative of changing destinies and lives for Ebonyians. To me, this is the best gift ever.

“There’s a great joy when a sinner repent. Talk to that boy close to his early grave in your various villages and bring them to church for rehabilitation,” he stated.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/889494/120-cultists-denounce-membership-get-baptized-ebonyi-statephotos/
say no to fake news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) / 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.