Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

Facts You Should Know About Redmi Note 7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facts You Should Know About Redmi Note 7 (2988 Views)

Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality / My Experience About Redmi 10s / How Come Nobody Is Talking About Redmi Note 11 And The Flagship Mi 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Facts You Should Know About Redmi Note 7 by kingxsamz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
drjprince:
you need prayer,.samsung is no king,there is no king in the phone world when hauwei mate 30 pro comes out it will destroy the competition wink

Lol, he won't understand, no need explaining to him.
Re: Facts You Should Know About Redmi Note 7 by ZAWs: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
kaysmart4real:
How to Unlock the Bootloader? I think i like the phone wants to buy it

Unlocking the bootloader isn't easy at all.
As you MUST wait for the time allocated to you
You just can't bypass it at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones / Google Play Store For Coolpad 9190 Android Phone / Changing From Mtn Postpaid To Prepaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.