Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Small Doctor And Agbeke Welcome A Baby Girl - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor And Agbeke Welcome A Baby Girl (55117 Views)

Small Doctor Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Fiancee, Agbeke / Small Doctor Welcomes Baby Girl With His Canada Based Fiance, Agbeke (photos) / Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Small Doctor And Agbeke Welcome A Baby Girl by nedekid: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
ola33t:

Wow, I can't believe this.

Whosoever you may be on the surface of the earth, for making strangers happy, you will receive favour and grace from above. May you receive special favour and grace in life.
Even when doors are locked for others, doors will be open for you.
Life is full of up and down, but in it all, may you keep excelling.

Special favour continue to follow your life.
As you made people happy here today, whenever you're sad, may joy locate you. Amen
Thanks bro, i can't believe this, you really surprised nairalanders. You will be surprised for good too.

*Like I said yesterday when I mentioned you. You know we Nigerians will overdo things, everyone on NL will ask you if you continue, don't let anyone make you overspend you account. At least you gave the whole of yesterday, any new person today pls ignore.
Even if you didn't send me anything, like I said yesterday, you've already blessed enough people here. Thanks and thanks.

Thanks for the prayers and kind words bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor And Agbeke Welcome A Baby Girl by Geeed(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2019
chubbygal:
All those musicians no dey joke with SKIN TO SKIN.. na to just dey nack papapapspapapap until dem go piss their brain inside sad

abi ooh and u dey fear that kind one because virus dey they no dey fear self
Re: Small Doctor And Agbeke Welcome A Baby Girl by opebiboy: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Ugly couple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.