Stats: 3,185,200 members, 7,925,722 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:19 PM

UNIBADAN Student Cries Out As He Was Arrested By Bribe Seeking Police Officers. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBADAN Student Cries Out As He Was Arrested By Bribe Seeking Police Officers. (314 Views)

They're Shooting Us! - Plateau Student Cries In Bokkos Bush / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) (2) (3) (4)

UNIBADAN Student Cries Out As He Was Arrested By Bribe Seeking Police Officers. by nairafame(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Writing on Instagram, young man said: "I was arrested today by Nigerian Police on my way to school along Ikolaba / Bodija, I was on a bike when they stopped us they ask me what I do for a living, I told them am a graphic designer and also a student of University of Ibadan, I tendered my ID Card, He searched my bag and phone I have no illegal item I have a legit business, the police said have I registered my company? I said no he said am under arrest for designing without , and am paying 10k for designing without registration no. He said am a big boy with my look so 10k last, he gave account number. Am not a yahoo boy, am a student surviving on my own.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/video-university-of-ibadan-student.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: UNIBADAN Student Cries Out As He Was Arrested By Bribe Seeking Police Officers. by nairafame(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: UNIBADAN Student Cries Out As He Was Arrested By Bribe Seeking Police Officers. by Kingosytex(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bribery and extortion is the only thing the policemen are good at. Those police guys once planted indian hemp in my friend's pocket because they wanted to nail and extort him but unfortunately for them, passers-by saw the act, raised an alarm shouting "una don put am igbo for pocket, una don put am igbo for pocket" and instantly, the bribe seeking officers jumped into their Hilux and zoomed away.

Fear the naija police, they aren't your friends. They are your real ENEMIES.
Re: UNIBADAN Student Cries Out As He Was Arrested By Bribe Seeking Police Officers. by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Since those men on black started mounting road blocks, many have made life difficult for Nigerians.

. / Teachers Needed In Ilorin / Help With Serious Pain.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9