Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

Victor AD Celebrates His 26th Birthday With The Less Privileged (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor AD Celebrates His 26th Birthday With The Less Privileged (photos) (655 Views)

US Rapper, Julio Foolio, Shot Dead While Celebrating His 26th Birthday / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor AD Celebrates His 26th Birthday With The Less Privileged (photos) by Owhofasapresh(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Victor Adere, better known as VICTOR AD, has thrilled his fans as he celebrated his 26th birthday with an act of benevolence, as he was pictured distributing food items and gifts to orphans and the less privileged.

The "Wetin we gain" singer who recently released a single he titled "Red Eye" took a different style to mark the celebration of his 26th birthday.

Victor AD took to his Facebook page to share the photos of how he celebrated his birthday with a caption.

He quoted thus, " Just in case you are wondering how I celebrated my birthday. This is the only way I know."

God has never failed me, he added.

Read more and see more photos here:
https://www.9jatrendz.com/entertainment/nigerian-singer-victor-ad-celebrates-his-26th-birthday-with-the-less-privileged-photos/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha's Anthem Hits The Street / Nkechi Sunday Finally Shows Off Her BF, Kisses Him On The Beach (video) / A Nigeria Girl Shared How She Received Cash From Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.