Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,529 members, 7,917,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

Euphoria In Lying On A Guy Chest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Euphoria In Lying On A Guy Chest (1030 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Euphoria In Lying On A Guy Chest by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2019
I really want to know from the female folks the excitement in lying on guys' chest. This they even ask when a guy needs an uninterrupted night rest. For guys like me. Do you find it comforting to always heed to this particular plea every night you're both together?
Re: Euphoria In Lying On A Guy Chest by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Euphoria In Lying On A Guy Chest by davidbanner(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2019
Booked grin
Re: Euphoria In Lying On A Guy Chest by Davash222(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2019
If you ain't giving Head, don't lay in my bed!!!
Re: Euphoria In Lying On A Guy Chest by actoor(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2019
It's in their Blood, they can never do anything by themselves without involving a Man.

That's why they always depends on us to always give them Money and if we failed to give them, they will become Hoelosho using their P**y to trade for same Money from other be Men.

That's why all their problems always have the Men in the letter words. E.g?

=> MENstruation
=> MENtalproblems
=> MENopause

1 Like

Re: Euphoria In Lying On A Guy Chest by pocohantas(f): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
First, you should be happy your woman (women) loves to lay on your chest. It shows you do not have a life-span-depreciating body odour. Even if you do; they love you enough to overlook it cheesy

Anyway, possible reasons;
-It gives a sense of security with his arms around her. Like she is your Lois Lane.

-Intimacy. I think there is a biological name for that attractive smell men have. It has this allure.

-To hear the thump of his heartbeat. When having a deep conversation, she can tell a lot about his stand from his heartbeat.

Ultimately, I have met very few women who can sleep in that position all night - I can't. It is just for a goodnight bonding, when better sleep sets in, everybody go find their level.

Bear with us, we know it is selfish, but some selfishness in relationships turns out ego-massaging to the other party. That is why you are here asking us this question, you are not irritated_ you like it. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Euphoria In Lying On A Guy Chest by AstroG: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
pocohantas:
First, you should be happy your woman (women) loves to lay on your chest. It shows you do not have a life-span-depreciating body odour. Even if you do; they love you enough to overlook it cheesy

Anyway, possible reasons;
-It gives a sense of security with his arms around her. Like she is your Lois Lane.

-Intimacy. I think there is a biological name for that attractive smell that men have. It has this allure.

-To hear the thump of his heartbeat. When having a deep conversation, she can tell a lot about his stand from his heartbeat.

Ultimately, I have met very few women that can sleep in that position all night. It is just for a goodnight bonding, when better sleep sets in, everybody go find their level.

Bear with us, we know it is selfish, but some selfishness in relationships turns out ego-massaging to the other party. That is why you are here asking us this question, you are not irritated_ you like it. tongue

(1) (Reply)

(album. Download) M83 DSVII Full 2019 / How To Flirt With Your Boss In Your Workplace / Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.