Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Did You Learn In Church Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn In Church Today. (434 Views)

What Did You Learn In Church Today? / What Did You Learn In Church Today / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn In Church Today. by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2019
I just want us a share a very brief message of what you learnt from church today.

There was something my pastor said today that really touched my heart.

We are all walking in light as a born again Christian and your light shine brighter according to how you walk in Christ Jesus. For example, it is the kind of light you put in a room that the determines the color of things in that room. If you put a very bright white light, it will perfectly reflect all the exact colors of everything in the room. But when you put a red light or a blue light, you will observe that the colours of my things in that room will reflect differently.

We should always let our light shine perfectly bright in order for people to see our true reflection and colour which is the Christlike life we are suppose to live.

What did you learn?
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2019
I didn't go to church,was really busy hustling online with my VPN on,money must be made this year,so I can pay fat tithes,seeds and offerings.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by NwaAmaikpe: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2019
shocked

I learnt that in every man/woman is a gift to use in helping humanity in a way.

Why have a house with 9 rooms when a brother is homeless and you could make his life better by taking him in.

Why allow your unique body odour waste when you could tap it, add some garlic to it and patent a lifesaving remedial epileptic drug for kids?

What's the use of your oratory prowess if all you use it for is to get Rafatu to take off her pants and hop into your bed when you could use it to inspire Rafatu to look into that pant and realize that she's got all it takes to be a self-made Nubian queen.

Why will a healthy woman with an uterus say she is jobless when she could meet the needs of a childless couple by being their surrogate and still earn good money from it?

You can't have a huge preek and be fabulous in bed and keep yourself for one woman when there's a neighborhood of sexstarved women plus a multitude of widows around.
Share that happiness.
Sprinkle the love all over like a broken cube of Royco.

Inspire someone.
Motivate someone,
Reach out and grab a sinking hand.
Put a smile on someone's face.

At the end of it all, you'd be happy you did.
Look inwards, it's in you!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by pelkad1290(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
I didn't go to church,was really busy hustling online with my VPN on,money must be made this year,so I can pay fat tithes,seeds and offerings.

Guy u try ooo
After making the dough, you get mind pay tithe
MayGod bless u

Make I nor lie if I get like 10milla
To remove the 1milla tithe give pastor wey dey collect from all side go hard I rather give the less privileged
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2019
pelkad1290:

Guy u try ooo
After making the dough, you get mind pay tithe
MayGod bless u

Make I nor lie if I get like 10milla
To remove the 1milla tithe give pastor wey dey collect from all side go hard I rather give the less privileged

What you should know is that whatever you do from your own heart is what God sees. Don't ever think God sees what you do physically as a human being, the Almighty only sees your spirit and not your physical.
If you are paying tithes, or giving to less privilege, it doesn't really matter to God because what God sees is what your heart has decided to do and what how happy your heart is going it.
Those that worship God must worship him in Spirit and in truth. You can't please God physically. Take note of that.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by rtdCivilservant: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why have a house with 9 rooms when a brother is homeless and you could make his life better by taking him in.

What's the use of your oratory prowess if all you use it for is to get Rafatu to take off her pants and hop into your bed when you could use it to inspire Rafatu that she's got all it takes to be a self-made Nubian queen.

Why will a healthy woman with an uterus say she is jobless when she could meet the needs of a childless couple by being their surrogate and still earn good money from it?

You can't have a huge preek and be fabulous in bed and keep yourself for one woman when there's a neighborhood of sexstarved women plus a multitude of widows around.
Share that happiness.

Inspire someone.
Motivate someone,

Guy u stupid no be small. U funny die.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by Davash222(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
I learnt that any female item left in my house(intentionally or unintentionally) will be subject to going in the trash. I've learnt to be faithful in the eyes of my girlfriend.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by CodeTemplar: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why allow your unique body odour waste when you could tap it, add some garlic to it and patent a lifesaving remedial epileptic drug for kids?

What's the use of your oratory prowess if all you use it for is to get Rafatu to take off her pants and hop into your bed when you could use it to inspire Rafatu to look into that pant and realize that she's got all it takes to be a self-made Nubian queen.

Share that happiness.

Inspire someone.
Motivate someone,

Did you spit this from your brain or your kidney? damn! people dey o.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by BetterPoison: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Am still I church ... I need a better job and a wonderful woman
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by CodeTemplar: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
I learg that giving to humanity is a kind of kingdom seed or bible backed seed.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by Dammy2me: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Reward and building your personal altar
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by Robbin7(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Share that happiness.

Inspire someone.
Motivate someone,

NwaAmaikpe, you are a phenom, I would like to have lunch with you sometime and just talk about so many things especially your wit and intellectual depth. Don’t worry you won’t have to pay for me.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today. by GOFRONT(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2019

Share that happiness.

Inspire someone.
Motivate someone,

Look inwards, it's in you.

Chaii....The Genius have spoken.

@ the bolded really got me.... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Borno Christians, The World Most Persecuted. / Pastor Forces Members To Smoke Weed In Church / Girl Thrown To Floor By Iranian Police For Not Wearing A Hijab (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.