Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,659 members, 7,918,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News (21681 Views)

Bodies Of Kidnapped Rachael Kanini "Kaniss" & Boyfriend, Omodollar Found / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2019
emror4u:
What kind of rubbish are you saying?, Is it now a crime to wear tattoos? Or keep dreadlocks or even sag your boxers?... That's how you people promote evil and selective justice.
That I walk around by 1am is nobody's damn business as long as there is no Curfew in place.
My friend face reality and quite displaying stupidity online...

now i see why you will keep running foul of the law enforcement agents.... Keep it up but remember don't come here and rant and wail..

A child cannt poopoo without flies peaching at his or her bumbum ....

A wise man once said "who brain is given sense is expected "
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by moyin2009: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2019
LordofNaija:

What is happening in this counrty sef, Soldier dey beat police, police dey beat civilDefence, civil defence dey beat agbero, Agbero dey beat civilians and civilians are beating nobody. Why!!?
make civilian go beat soldier to complete the cycle.
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2019
I wish I will encounter your type on the highway, and you try this poo with me, the way I will sue you ehh, I doubt if all around you can pull you up after I wreck you... Rubbish

Fourwinds:
now i see why you will keep running foul of the law enforcement agents.... Keep it up but remember don't come here and rant and wail..

A child cannt poopoo without flies peaching at his or her bumbum ....

Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2019
emror4u:
I wish I will encounter your type on the highway, and you try this poo with me, the way I will sue you ehh, I doubt if all around you can pull you up after I wreck you... Rubbish

like i said ,continue on that lane but don't come back here and wail when they are after you...
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by WER73: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2019
HELLO EVERYONE..SEASON IS HERE AGAIN FOR STRONG MINDERS..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE THOSE WHO BELIEVE HAPPY..NEVER YOU BE A VICTIM OF SCAMMERS..HERE IS YOUR WINNING SOURCE..NO SCAM..100% SURE WINNING..TESTED AND TRUSTED..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..PLEASE NO PAYMENT AFTER..WE NEED ONLY 20 PEOPLE WHO IS INTERESTED..INBOX AND SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR NEXT GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by jessebig: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2019
SSAwhistleblowe:
Bodies of the slain IRT officers killed in Taraba have arrived Abuja. Their bodies arrived in the early hours of Sunday morning and have been deposited in the mortuary at the Garki General Hospital.

See attached pictures

Source Tvc News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZDrMJ0Hhk
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by frozen70(f): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
pastie:

But I'm seeing more than 3 coffin.

That's a mortuary
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by pastie(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
frozen70:

That's a mortuary
Yeah, where dead bodies are frozen but shouldn't they be inside the coolant and not the casket where they will likely spoilt?
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fourwinds:
pulling a gun on a police officer, you are on a long thing......

I think you should listen to the wise man
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Mujtahida: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fourwinds:

digest this.

1. Do you wear tattoo?
2. Do your wear dreadlock or crazy hairstyle
3. Do you sag your trousers and boxers?
4. What type of car do you drive and the work you do? Your age too ...are they consumesurate with your pay?
5. Where are the places your visit and at what time do you visit such places? You don't expected a security agent to see you at 12a.m. ,1a.m. ,2a.m. And not query you.

Ask yourself sincerely . Do you flaunt any of these ...

How can a small child poopoo and you expected flies not to peach on his/her bumbum..

So wearing a tattoo is a crime? Which law criminalizes it? Or wearing sagged trousers or dreadlocks.

This is just crassness. The Nigerian Police is a criminal enterprise. The tragedy is that they are mandated to go after criminals when in reality they are nothing but thieves.
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fourwinds:

digest this.

1. Do you wear tattoo?
2. Do your wear dreadlock or crazy hairstyle
3. Do you sag your trousers and boxers?
4. What type of car do you drive and the work you do? Your age too ...are they consumesurate with your pay?
5. Where are the places your visit and at what time do you visit such places? You don't expected a security agent to see you at 12a.m. ,1a.m. ,2a.m. And not query you.

Ask yourself sincerely . Do you flaunt any of these ...

How can a small child poopoo and you expected flies not to peach on his/her bumbum..

If I call you an idiot, it will be a huge disrespect to idiots.
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by frozen70(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
pastie:

Yeah, where dead bodies are frozen but shouldn't they be inside the coolant and not the casket where they will likely spoilt?

Why the word frozen ❓

Anyway, families keeps those confines there few days to carry their beloved ones
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by pastie(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lol, no vex,
Thanks for the headup @frozen70
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
ikennaf1:

If I call you an idiot, it will be a huge disrespect to idiots.
if i call you stupid im..becile it will be a disrespect to a congregation of stupid people and im..beciles
Re: Bodies Of Killed IRT Officers Arrive Abuja . Source: TVC News by Fourwinds: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mujtahida:

So wearing a tattoo is a crime? Which law criminalizes it? Or wearing sagged trousers or dreadlocks.

This is just crassness. The Nigerian Police is a criminal enterprise. The tragedy is that they are mandated to go after criminals when in reality they are nothing but thieves.
sagging of trousers originated from USA prison because the prisoners weren not allowed to use belt...that they can use it to commit suicide while in prison ....so base on that i will say we have a lot of prisoners roaming the street of Nigeria.... Hahahahaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) / Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests Father Of 4 With black cocaine, Recovers Tramadol, Diazepam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.