Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. (4385 Views)

How To Borrow Money From MTN And Pay Later Using MTN Xtracash / How To Borrow Data On Airtel, Glo, Mtn And 9mobile With All The Benefits / Recharge N100 on Mtn and Get N2000 Welcome Back Offer Up To 2000% Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
I have all the SIMs, but for 4 years now, I use Airtel as my main after MTN almost killed me.

I can say Airtel is the best network, but since 11 PM yesterday, my line refused to browse. I did another sub thinking my 5GB had finished, yet it's not browsing.

Sadly, I checked my Glo and they said it's been deactivated. I used my Airtel to call the Glo and it went through, but they said it's deactivated.

Now, here is the case. I dust off my useless MTN and recharged, but guess what? My account is still 0.0 after they've swallowed my recharge card. Tried to sub, but it failed.

Luckily, I'm currently browsing with the useless MTN, but I don't know where the MB I'm browsing with came from.

What is wrong with all these networks?

Is anyone facing challenges with Airtel? Call is working, but browsing isn't.

6 Likes

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Bro, have u tried Ntel?
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by wike54(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mine is working now...
Had the issue earlier in the morning

1 Like

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
grayht:

Bro, have u tried Ntel?
grin grin grin
No, I haven't.
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by chigoziri2403(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Airtel hasn't browsed since morning, bought data again to no avail, had to sub for mtn, something I promised not to do again
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by youngcash99(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Airtel issa motherfucker it not browsing since yesterday

1 Like

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by MasonKendall(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Whattttttt? Use Vodafone

1 Like

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by Babanhajiya(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
OP I think you have been enrolled into MTN welcome back package, you can enjoy 4GB for just 1k, dial *131*65# to comfirm.
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Babanhajiya:
OP I think you have been enrolled into MTN welcome back package, you can enjoy 4GB for just 1k, dial *131*65# to comfirm.
You may be right, but not in this life will I ever trust MTN with offers like that. The MB will zap.

1 Like

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mine is browsing now. Thank God.
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by fdigital(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
so just this few minutes data service providers technical hitches u almost ran mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by fdigital(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
so just this few minutes data service providers technical shutdown u almost ran mad.

1 Like

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
fdigital:
so just this few minutes data service providers technical hitches u almost ran mad.
Since yesterday. I have different online businesses I need to monitor.

Internet/light is one thing I can't lack for 2 hours — I'll definitely run mad. If I don't run mad, I'll be angry throughout.

A huge percentage of my stomach is online. If not for that, I wouldn't have cared. I have more than 15 websites I manage as the admin and the developer.

If server goes down, I need to troubleshoot. If code shows error, I need to debug. With this, internet and light are mandatory 24/7. Now you get the picture.

14 Likes

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by fdigital(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Internet/light is one thing I can't lack for 2 hours — I'll definitely run mad. If I don't run mad, I'll be angry throughout.

A huge percentage of my stomach is online. If not for that, I wouldn't have cared. I have more than 15 websites I manage as the admin and the developer.

If server goes down, I need to troubleshoot. If code shows error, I need to debug. With this, internet and light are mandatory 24/7. Now you get the picture.

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by fdigital(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

its not only you that felt it, its a general thing. Clients too would have and they will definitely understand. lets hope its an upgrade for better
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by Fabbbie(f): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nobody even remember 9mobile
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
fdigital:
its not only you that felt it, its a general thing. Clients too would have and they will definitely understand. lets hope its an upgrade for better
They are supposed to inform us. Anyway, this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by obynno7(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
what is wrong with my own MTN I noticed that since Friday I can't place a call with my MTN line even if I call 180 with it it will just cut as soon as I place the call pls who has idea on what j should do pls I need advice
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Wow. Daz so pathetic! Work harder to improvise with renewable energy. It's d emerging thing. Nice hustle!
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by thespokenword: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Use 9mobile...15gigs for 10k.
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Wow. Daz so pathetic! Work harder to improvise with renewable energy. It's d emerging thing. Nice hustle!
Yeah, you're right. Though, this town I am has 24/7 (at worse 22 hours) free light per day from Agip and Total since 2005. Light isn't an issue over here, but that network that went off yesterday.

Despite light not being an issue here, I still purchased two gens — big and small for emergency and will also get a Luminous inverter + battery for emergency too.

Light and internet = life and wealth.

While

Darkness and certificate = stress and struggle for job.

7 Likes

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
thespokenword:
Use 9mobile...15gigs for 10k.
My two 9Mobiles are no longer working because I abandoned them for years. I lost interest in that network.
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by Bigcowhorn: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
My two 9Mobiles are no longer working because I abandoned them for years. I lost interest in that network.

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by Bigcowhorn: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
iLegendd:
Yeah, you're right. Though, this town I am has 24/7 (at worse 22 hours) free light per day from Agip and Total since 2005. Light isn't an issue over here, but that network that went off yesterday.

Despite light not being an issue here, I still purchased two gens — big and small for emergency and will also get a Luminous inverter + battery for emergency too.

While

[/s]

Stop lying ooooo

There is God oooo.

1 Like

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by jimyjames(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Stop lying ooooo

There is God oooo.

If this ilegend guy commit suicide his blood will be on your hands o grin grin grin hahaha
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by Bigcowhorn: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
jimyjames:

If this ilegend guy commit suicide his blood will be on your hands o grin grin grin hahaha

Lol, he has a masters in psychology from the the university of Malaysia far be it from him to commit suicide.

grin grin grin

He won't use amatarasha to play another day or interrupt my threads with ladies forever cos he knows what will follow.

Eh iLegendd. How far? Them give my club 4-0 today i go vex the vex for your body
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

While

Ouch! That should b PH, right?

I lived with my bro within that neighborhood some time last 3yrs. I mean Agip estate @ Aba road.
Anyway, all d best
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Ouch! That should b PH, right?

I lived with my bro within that neighborhood some time last 3yrs. I mean Agip estate @ Aba road.
Anyway, all d best
Rivers, but not the place you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
jimyjames:

Hahahahabahaha. No be lie o! But I don big pass suicide. Despite what I face in life, the future is always brighter.
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by jimyjames(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, he has a masters in psychology from the the university of Malaysia far be it from him to commit suicide.

grin grin grin

He won't use amatarasha to play another day or interrupt my threads with ladies forever cos he knows what will follow.

Eh iLegendd. How far? Them give my club 4-0 today i go vex the vex for your body

Hahaha leave him alone o even soldier's cry like women when their weak point is touched, he might use the easy way, DBD death before dishonor
Re: F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo. by jimyjames(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Hahahahabahaha. No be lie o! But I don big pass suicide. Despite what I face in life, the future is always brighter.

Lol ok na, over confidence kills most times,
Bigcowhorn take it easy on him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swap Your Phone When Tired Of It / The Unlimited Data Thread / Airtel Cheapest Data Plan Ever! 1GB For 100 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.