Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,458 members, 7,971,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

Jamb 2018 Past Questions - My Edu Posts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2018 Past Questions - My Edu Posts (177 Views)

Kidnapped Medical Student Posts From Kidnappers' Den / 2019 Updated DP-100 Valid Exam Practice Exam Questions - My Review / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2018 Past Questions - My Edu Posts by myeduposts: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
To enable you prepare for your 2019 jamb, below are some questions and answers from 2018 jamb.

When did the Israelites say 'All that the Lord has spoken we will do?"

· B. At mount Sinai

Saul was rejected as king over Israel because he disobeyed God's command to utterly destroy the___________

B. Philistines

God commanded man to eat of every tree of the garden but not of the tree of knowledge of good and evil because of His____________

D. Understanding of the nature of man

"Hear this word, you cows of Bashan... who oppress the poor, who crush the needy..." cows of Bashan in the statement above refer to the____________

C. women of Samaria

In Thessalonians, Paul advises believers awaiting the coming of the Lord to put on the______________

C. breast plate of faith

A promise made by king Saul to anyone that could face and defeat Goliath was______________

B. giving his daughter in marriage to the person

In order that Benjamin might be brought to Egypt Joseph detained__________________

D. Simeon

In answer to the Syrophenician woman's request to cast the demon out of her daughter, Jesus first said_____________

B. It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs

God's pardon of the people of Nineveh teaches a lesson on the benefits of____________

A. repentance

During the giving of the law at mount Sinai, the Israelites wanted Moses to speak to them instead of God because_____________

A. they thought they will die

"Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you..." Where Was Abram when this command was given?

B. Haran

For more information click the https://www.myeduposts.com.ng/2019/08/jamb-2018-past-questions.html

(1) (Reply)

Can A Human Have 20 5 Vision? / Python Tutorial / Dean, Fedu, Gives Valedictory Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.