Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,617 members, 7,965,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day (1282 Views)

Kogi Man Gets Double Bridal Kiss As He Marries Two Women The Same Day (video) / 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows / My Stepmom Has Sex With Me Each Day When My Dad Goes To Work And I Enjoy It -gha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by ahahnow: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hello. If I had 500 naira today how can I double it by tommorow then how do I double the 1000 and so on. Essentially I want to double money each day. I don't want to gamble with naijabet and it's likes and not forex so anything else? Thanks
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by PoliteActivist: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
ahahnow:
Hello. If I had 500 naira today how can I double it by tommorow then how do I double the 1000 and so on. Essentially I want to double money each day. I don't want to gamble with naijabet and it's likes and not forex so anything else? Thanks

Get to Nkpo junction, ask for Ezeoguibe. He'll tell u what to bring and do. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by Akuchaser: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
forex dey enter your mind?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by Apeshy101(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Akuchaser:
forex dey enter your mind?

He cracked me up big time
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by blackpanthar: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
GREEDY LAZY youth... better learn real legit business that you can build your life with.... and stop looking for odds that will never be in your favor

ahahnow:
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by Spin360: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
ahahnow:

Why not work and earn daily. You van wrote articles and earn 2k daily and 60k monthly
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
ahahnow:
Save some money and buy a laptop even if it's a fairly used one. All you need is 70k and your brain to make money every day while you sleep.

40k fairly used laptop
30k fairly used phone with 4G.

After this, start writing books on something you know and publish on Amazon for free and you'll make money. That's all. Do your research.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by Silasloaded(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Save some money and buy a laptop even if it's a fairly used one. All you need is 70k and your brain to make money every day while you sleep.

40k fairly used laptop

After this, start writing books on something you know and publish on Amazon for free and you'll make money. That's all. Do your research.

All the best.

true talk bro i dey supprort you gan
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by PoliteActivist: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:

40k fairly used laptop

All the best.

Do have any for sale?
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by iLegendd(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Do have any for sale?
No. Someone in Lagos did the purchase for me. If you're in Lagos, then you pretty much know how to get them.

1. Samsung (or HP) dual core or core i3 for 40k
2. Xiomi (if I get the spelling right) for 30k.

The battery is 2 billion times better than my previous iPhone. The phone exceeds my expectation.

Though, I have dashed the laptop to someone who doesn't have any, but still using the amazing Xiomi 4G phone.
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by PoliteActivist: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
iLegendd:
No. Someone in Lagos did the purchase for me. If you're in Lagos, then you pretty much know how to get them.

1. Samsung (or HP) dual core or core i3 for 40k
2. Xiomi (if I get the spelling right) for 30k.

The battery is 2 billion times better than my previous iPhone. The phone exceeds my expectation.

Though, I have dashed the laptop to someone who doesn't have any, but still using the amazing Xiomi 4G phone.

Phone again, I thought u said laptop
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by iLegendd(m): 4:50am On Aug 12, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Phone again, I thought u said laptop
Read number 1 again. When I said Samsung, I meant Samsung laptop. Or you can go with HP — whichever is cheaper with a better processing power / component.
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by uthlaw: 5:50am On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:

40k fairly used laptop

All the best.

pls can I have your WhatsApp number,want to know more about this.
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by iLegendd(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2019
uthlaw:
pls can I have your WhatsApp number,want to know more about this.
I would love to, but the WhatsApp is only for business and nothing more. My suggestion is: use OLX or Konga to see prices - Jumia is too expensive.
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by Keketu(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2019
I like this thread

1 Like

Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by PoliteActivist: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Read number 1 again. When I said Samsung, I meant Samsung laptop. Or you can go with HP — whichever is cheaper with a better processing power / component.

Oh, ok
Re: How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day by Promisechi79(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:

40k fairly used laptop

All the best.

help a brother over here please... Show me the way

(1) (Reply)

What Could Have Been A Better Answer? / She Wants You To See Everything....even Her kitten (photos) / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.