Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,959 members, 7,980,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Zion Employment! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Zion Employment! (737 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Zion Employment! by AbusM(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2007
It's so hard coming to terms with struggles of these years, so much energy is being dissipated trying to clinch the Zion employment, which ordinarily we 've been made to understand willl come true if we could earn the certification in a discipline, tests after tests , interviews after interviews but it simply seems this thing is unobtainable, despite the possession of all the brain and skills,and always craving to be at the right places having in mind that things work differently for different faces, the end point remains sacrossanct in the fact that you have to keep trying, out of trying you go on to device a makeshift in a career totally contrary to the Gallilie kind of proffesion the Almighty has designed to suit your ability, just for the reason of cash, being engaged and the reproach of idleness, we trade our fun, peace and satisfaction to stress, pain, assault and earn a survival through our very blood, I ask this day , is there a possibilty of the Zion Job  at all?, a job where you function using your talent and innate abilty, eaning your keep while having fun doing what to know how to handle, Again with bleeding eyes i ask someone to please educate me , for i have been holding on to patience long enough for changes, now i need at least a response, where is the pathway to the ZION EMPLOYMENT?
Re: The Zion Employment! by Zcoozy(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2007
My friend,
that pathway is right within you. Yours is to discover it (Your God-given Talent and Potentials) and then channel all you've got towards your dream. Most often, the "Zion employment," the one most suited for you, is not readily available out there. The truth is, you might have to create it. Either you get a job close to it and then later bring what you have in the inside of you to bear on the way you do the job which then distinguishes you from others or you go the route majority dread following because of risks and hardwork involved: "Entrepreneurship" This is sure a way to go, maybe difficult with many obstacles along the way, but if you have your face set as a flint on your Vision/dreams/Goals and with God on your side you will definitely "Rule your World" Selah,

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For A Job / Do You Fit To Be My Business Partner? / Pls: A Place For My Industrial Traning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.