Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,891 members, 7,945,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya celebrating 50 years birthday (Stunning Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya celebrating 50 years birthday (Stunning Photos) (602 Views)

Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya celebrating 50 years birthday (Stunning Photos) by Opeyemiadura3: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya is all joyous and in celebratory mood today, Sunday August 11th as the day marks her Golden Jubilee age.

The actress and mother of one shared lovely new photos on her IG page to mark the special day.

And boom just like that the good Lord got me here …hitting 50 like the child of the most the most high that i am…with a grateful heart and spirit full of praises …i say thank you Lord…

They said 50 is a blessing …indeed it is ….i feel so blessed…and indeed grateful to God,

Come celebrate this new age of mine …50 is a goal .....

They said 50 can pepper them gang ….am sooo blessed indeed …thank you Lord …

See more photos; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/11/actress-ayo-adesanya-shares-stunning-new-photos-as-she-turns-50-today/

Re: Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya celebrating 50 years birthday (Stunning Photos) by Opeyemiadura3: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Re: Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya celebrating 50 years birthday (Stunning Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Stunning pictures indeed. She's beautiful smiley
Re: Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya celebrating 50 years birthday (Stunning Photos) by Officialgarri: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
I give it up to the Photoshop artist. I know the painter did a lot of job on the 25mm screeding, but it takes a good photoshop artist to render the image
Re: Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya celebrating 50 years birthday (Stunning Photos) by obioji(f): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
Not bad for 50

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Speaks About Motherhood, And Worry Over Her Big Tummy / "My Brave Girl" Kim Kardashian Says As Her Youngest Daughter Chicago Plays With. / Regina Daniels,her Husband Ned Nwoko And Her Stepchildren Went Shopping In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.