Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,338 members, 7,950,675 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus Part 2 (1125 Views)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin / I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus Part 2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
See me see trouble o, can you imagine this gal? I met her on d streets of benin some two weeks back,and we suddenly became close overnight,of which our friendship resulted in random sex on one occassion

She complained bitterly as she groaned while we where having sex,like a woman in labour. As she squeezed my bedsheet,twisting and turning like a mermaid who is about to manifest. I pounded her yansh religiously wth so much strength and power,like its a mortar filled wth boiled yams

I would have felt some pity for her and slowed my pace a bit, but for the fact that I was enjoying myself so much at that point in time. If not for the fact that i pursued the cause of fvckn her,with the same zeal and determination of a studious Nigerian youth,who has sworn to keep writing his exams no matter how many times he fails. If not for that die hard spirit, DAT ruled my desire concerning her,I would have lost the sweet pleasure of sexing her

It was a reverse iron waffle, and in that stance her vagina was widened before me, like a university opening it's gate to students for school activities. I held her yansh sturdily wth my hands on boths side of her waist, like a man holding up and carrying his chicken that he had jus caught after a hot chase. She bent wth her head resting on the mattress, with her yansh high in the air, courtesy of her bended knees

I thought about all the times that this gal would tell me that nothing on earth will make me and her have sex, and the thought that now I am fvckn her wth her bare breasts staring me in the face. I became more aggressive, like d red eyed demons you've seen in those nollywood movies

I fired her adding more speed and she cried out in pain and pleasure, calling on the name of the Lord, Jesus,Jesus, Jesus,Jesus my yansh I will poopoo, oh I will poopoo,I will poopoo oh.
As I kept ramming her speedily,her big bossoms dangled slowly from left to right like the pendulum of the grandfather clock. Her whole face was soaked in sweat,like a girl's clothes soaked in water on a rainy day. I pounded her wth reckless abandon, as I had a field day drilling her

Occasionally she'd use her hands to try to push my waist back a bit, in other to stop me from pushing in the whole length of my dick into her toto. Finally I was about to cum, I doubled my speed like a student in an exam hall trying to write fast before the count at which the invigilator threatened to collect all answer sheets. As I doubled up my speed,she begged me profusely like a lost soul in hell begging on the lord for rescue. I was deaf to her plea as she squeezed my bed sheet and grinded her teeth against each other.

Then after a while I felt my warm and thick sperm finding its way out and in no time I released the whole content on her breasts, like a pastor releasing the anointing on his congregant,as i moaned satisfactorily. Then I wiped the tiny beads of sweat on my face

Then I went to the bathroom and had a bath,as I came back from the bathroom I met her lying on the bed & I joined her in bed and held her close to me. She complained of pains in her abdomen and I encouraged her to go take her bath which she did. Then we went out and I bought her hausa suya and indomie and she ate it slowly. When she had rested enough, I proceeded to ask her why she called the name of of the lord repeatedly whilst we were having sex. She said it was because she felt as if someone was using turning stick for EBA to turn her yansh

When I heard that, I almost burst into uncontrollable laughter but I restricted myself. And in my mind I wondered what if the lord had responded to the way she called his name ceseleasly,judging by the part of the scripture which says " those that call upon the name of the Lord shall he saved" what would have been my fate? WOULD THE LORD HAVE CUT OF MY DICK IN A BID TO SAVE HIS DAUGHTER WHOM HE DIED FOR ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY? Dis thoughts and many more raced through my head as we spoke and I pressed her breasts and my dick started to harden again. As I made my way to bring out my **** from my trousers NEPA took the light, I fired her one more time like the undertaker in wwe approaching the ring in darkness to meet his opponent, before I took her home

Now dis gal is chatting me again on watsapp and I am always chatting her back
Re: Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus Part 2 by Mrevildoer(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
Both of u are madd!

Why call the name of the lord in vain?

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In My Position, What Would You Do? / My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague / Giant Vibrator Still Active Found In A Refuse Van In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.