Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? (1231 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by PortHardcore: 12:57am On Aug 12, 2019
Hey guys. I need your opinion.

I am a male,my cousin who is a girl came in the bathroom and was going to pee,while I was washing my face.
I ran out the bathroom of course! grin

What do you make of this?
Is this something i should be concerned about?
Or am I over reacting?
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by CanadaOrBust: 1:11am On Aug 12, 2019
Depends
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by PortHardcore: 1:14am On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Depends
On what abi?
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by CanadaOrBust: 1:20am On Aug 12, 2019
PortHardcore:
On what abi?

On how pressed she was, how old u both are, age difference, are there other bathrooms, what history do u have, how familiar are u, what sort of bathroom is it, etc

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by PortHardcore: 1:32am On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

On how pressed she was, how old u both are, age difference, are there other bathrooms, what history do u have, how familiar are u, what sort of bathroom is it, etc
Pressed? If you mean if she really had to go,it never look that way.
Im 28 she 23.
There is another bathroom but its further away,this bathroom is close to her room.
Nothing special about the bathroom.

We just cousins,i never grew up with her but i know her for 12 years.
I know all her sisters/brothers and she know all my siblings.
We close, very friendly.

No weird history,just cousins.LOL!
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by CanadaOrBust: 1:34am On Aug 12, 2019
PortHardcore:

Im 28 she 23.
There is another bathroom but its further away,this bathroom is close to her room.

We close, very friendly.

If there is another bathroom, u r not overreacting

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by chii8(f): 1:45am On Aug 12, 2019
Nothing serious nah,someone can really be pressed, that type that small small pee will be dropping on your pants before you locate a bathroom

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by PortHardcore: 1:48am On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

If there is another bathroom, u r not overreacting
I see.

I did find it strange too,and she didnt seem to be in a big rush,like running to the bathroom.

But she was waiting outside for like a second or two.
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by PortHardcore: 1:50am On Aug 12, 2019
chii8:
Nothing serious nah,someone can really be pressed, that type that small small pee will be dropping on your pants before you locate a bathroom

But she waited in doorway for like 2 seconds then walked in. No press.
Plus anoda bathroom deh inside house.
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by CanadaOrBust: 1:50am On Aug 12, 2019
PortHardcore:
I see.

I did find it strange too,and she didnt seem to be in a big rush,like running to the bathroom.

But she was waiting outside for like a second or two.

Ya did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by PortHardcore: 1:52am On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Ya did the right thing

Lol. Maybe it was nothing!!
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Maybe your mind moved faster than you can ever imagine, hv seen my cousin sister of dsame age with yours just rubbing cream when I enter to deliver msg to her, yes I saw everything but not moved despite the fact that we are far from each other and only sees on Christmas period. Learn to control your mind and your body will follow

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by Allsingles: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2019
PortHardcore:

Im 28 she 23.

We close, very friendly.

Is not advisable for you guys to make use of the bathroom at the same this is because of gender difference.
So many cousin that are having sex to each other today, it all started one day and not overnight.
Be mindful of her closeness with you, is normal to be close to each other as relatives but you should apply caution.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/discover-gods-design-for-love-you.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by Allsingles: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
Maybe your mind moved faster than you can ever imagine, hv seen my cousin sister of dsame age with yours just rubbing cream when I enter to deliver msg to her, yes I saw everything but not moved despite the fact that we are far from each other and only sees on Christmas period. Learn to control your mind and your body will follow

There's boundaries between you guys couple with the self-control you have, that's you didn't feel anything when you saw those charming things in her body.
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Allsingles:

There's boundaries between you guys couple with the self-control you have, that's you didn't feel anything when you saw those charming things in her body.
As for the charming, I saw them well packed but my mind never cross the level of wanting to sex her, we are use to it all the time as that family of a thing will not make me hv such feelings for her but if she happens to be a just family friend then case would hv bn different
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by PortHardcore: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Allsingles:

Is not advisable for you guys to make use of the bathroom at the same this is because of gender difference.
So many cousin that are having sex to each other today, it all started one day and not overnight.
Be mindful of her closeness with you, is normal to be close to each other as relatives but you should apply caution.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/discover-gods-design-for-love-you.html?m=1

Sis,what do you mean by this exactly?
Re: Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom? by Allsingles: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
PortHardcore:

Sis,what do you mean by this exactly?

Let there be a sexual boundaries between the both of you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja & Benue Yam Seedlings Available For Sale In Lagos-nigeria / Need Advice / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Love Other People's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.