Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,911 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

Sold - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (15234 Views)

Neatly Used First body Kia Sedona For Sale @ 480k / LAGOS: Evergreen Peugeot 406 Prestige (manual Gear) For Sale #480k (09091629109) / Used Golf 3 Automatic For Sale@480k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by dannybrasky(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Facebook info u have already is key,I was once duped and guy man ran away with my cash,dumped his old line so I couldn't reach him. Through Facebook I was able to track down the criminal through one of his friends list. U just have to be patient and smart,u will catch him.

If I was him,at this junction I will just pay up,cos mehn it's looking like a lost battle for him already,and another question is if he wasn't him,y his he covering his tracks. Na him!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
he has promised to pay by end of October.

pleaded passionately that i remove his details from nairaland due to his ambitions which include politics.

whether it is peters money that paul will be paid with is not pauls problem.

1 Like

Re: Sold by RZArecta2(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
he has promised to pay by end of October.

pleaded passionately that i remove his details from nairaland due to his ambitions which include politics.

whether it is peters money that paul will be paid with is not pauls problem.
see, don’t listen to that nigga. If I were you this matter would have been settled by now but on this particular matter it’s as if once beaten, twice shy isn’t enough for you. Is this the first time he has begged you for more time ? Anyways, the most important thing is that you get your money
Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
RZArecta2:
see, don’t listen to that nigga. If I were you this matter would have been settled by now but on this particular matter it’s as if once beaten, twice shy isn’t enough for you. Is this the first time he has begged you for more time ? Anyways, the most important thing is that you get your money

bro the guy pleaded passionately, i thought i should be human.

i will take one step at a time so when he is finally picked up he will have nothing to plead about.

if wadume and evans can be picked up, he is very small for the authorities.

Recall getting his details from the bank cost money.

details of people he transfers fund to more often and those he receives from often

his bank account has address that is not in my state of residence .

am sure you saw his pix that he is a very young man, i see a need to give him an opportunity to be reasonable without incurring further cost.

In total i have spent close to 370k (includes the 220k with him) on this issue and cutting cost will not be a bad idea
Re: Sold by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

i will take one step at a time so when he is finally picked up he will have nothing to plead about.

details of people he transfers fund to more often and those he receives from often

am sure you saw his pix that he is a very young man, i see a need to give him an opportunity to be reasonable without incurring further cost.

In total i have spent close to 370k (includes the 220k with him) on this issue and cutting cost will not be a bad idea

Are you even listening to yourself? If you like give him till January next year it's your money.

Someone that should have been locked up already with his family members running up and down to refund you.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by dannybrasky(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
I laugh in swahili! grin
I screenshot his clear picture yesterday,if e no pay na to carry am go dash instablog,e no hard at all,na him friends and family go dey call am say dem see am for instablog for car scam,instablog/ tunde ednut go just use him matter gather traffic grin . If he cares about his reputation he wont smear it with just 200k!
I personally called him persuaded him to give you your cash back,he sounded convincing,but played himself.

Now that tables are turned he his begging,so he can drive rdx but no get 200k ,ok na!

@ OP na your money o,do as u wish. BUT REMEMBER,HE IS BUYING TIME AGAIN TO STRATEGIZE grin

4 Likes

Re: Sold by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

I don't tink u are ready to get ur fundz back,if u can still listen to his pleading.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by emmaak2(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Oboy u r giving this guy time to retrategise

Clamp him down so he pay for damages

1 Like

Re: Sold by GreenArrow1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

It's very easy to make this guy's life difficult. If you can DM me his pics and details, I'll just forward it to the necessary necessaries that he was an integral part of the hit squad from a rival group that recently over-board one of the top-most SM's in this country. He'll be hunted fervently like a bush rat and in 3 weeks maximum, you can check his fb page to confirm the numerous messages his family and friends would be posting on his wall about what a gentle soul he was. If you are interested pls dm. It won't take a minute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold by emmaak2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Cc Gazzuz
Cc Nurey
Cc Calculux
Re: Sold by ehmmy11(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol Mr op what if this guy has his visa ready and just waiting to board (just imagine that)
I can't wait to see his face online and the headlines ... Strike now when the iron is hot ..

2 Likes

Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
GreenArrow1:

It's very easy to make this guy's life difficult. If you can DM me his pics and details, I'll just forward it to the necessary necessaries that was an integral part of the hit squad from a rival group that recently over-board one of the top-most SM's in this country. He'll be hunted fervently like a bush rat and in 3 weeks maximum, you can check his fb page to confirm the numerous messages his family and friends would be posting on his wall about what a gentle soul he was. If you are interested pls dm. It won't take a minute.

In the end I will not get my money.

That's not my mission.

I will rather give ayelala 10k to off his candle but that will be the last option.

My auntie refused to act on my instruction on the account that she believes he is a small boy who doesn't know the extent am willing to go . She insists I wait for 3 months so that it will be obvious this is a case of scam as she still believes it's a car deal gone wrong.

Those he transfer money to often and receives from will be contacted to reach out to him.

I really thank GEJ for implementing BVN.

Your thumb print can not change in your entire life time

1 Like

Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
He is online monitoring this thread with a new username

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
crestedaguiyi

Let me tell you is like you are still learning how scammer operates? His playing mind games with you cause when Oct reach he was give you another format, 50k you won't see from him..

You better grab him by the ball when you still have chance and deal with him, small boy or no small boy fact is dat him Scammed you.

Don't say I didn't tell you.... Cause that guy know his onion on how to keep you waiting till you are tired...
Re: Sold by okirewaju(f): 12:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Na wa

Quick wealth

Why not hussle and make something out of your life?

OP why is he the one giving you conditions?
Re: Sold by nurey(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Everybody should calm down, op knows what he is doing, them say if you want to catch monkey, you just give am banana.

Let's be patient, in three months time op would get back his money I just hope he won't forgive the guy by letting him go Scot free.

@op I don't know how religious you are, but there is a voodoo that can be done called "Ashise" it is a yoruba word meaning to be unfortunate since you have his details you can use it so he would be unfortunate and fall into your trap I prefer that than for you to use ayelala off his candle.

1 Like

Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2019
nurey:
Everybody should calm down, op knows what he is doing, them say if you want to catch monkey, you just give am banana.

Let's be patient, in three months time op would get back his money I just hope he won't forgive the guy by letting him go Scot free.

@op I don't know how religious you are, but there is a voodoo that can be done called "Ashise" it is a yoruba word meaning to be unfortunate since you have his details you can use it so he would be unfortunate and fall into your trap I prefer that than for you to use ayelala off his candle.

I will find out more about this when I get to indanre by weekend. Thanks for the option.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by dannybrasky(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

I will find out more about this when I get to indanre by weekend. Thanks for the option.
Idanre!! This guy own don roast lol. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sold by RZArecta2(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
dannybrasky:

Idanre!! This guy own don roast lol. grin grin
you see how mr PA abi na SA enter pot of soup
Re: Sold by greggng: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
I only hope some of us are learning . Don't trust someone you don't know. Last two weeks I met a man here who bought a car from me. Just after seeing the picture he asked for my account and pleaded his mechanic will pick up the car after inspection but I told him to rather pay the money to his mechanic so that his mechanic will follow me to his bank and make transfer from the mechanic account. I don't collect fund from someone I have not met . Infact he accept my condition and we had a smooth transaction. I am very proactive person I don't know how to lament over here. Be proactive all of you. It is my prayer you recover your money but my experience with such people is that you can only catch them before they do the needful...he is just laughing over your calmness. The day we stormed Ajah for one of them ...he paid tobthe last Kobo with malfunction eyes he received from beaten

3 Likes

Re: Sold by emmaak2(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Waiting for this guy's downfall Op don't take it kindly
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi your curses don de work o! I fear who no fear you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5448269/okowa-suspends-aide-ossai-ovie

Re: Sold by valarinz: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
crestedaguiyi your curses don de work o! I fear who no fear you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5448269/okowa-suspends-aide-ossai-ovie

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Not really, this the SA to the governor or is it PA that dominion191 was impersonating .

Dominion191 is a medical doctor who graduated from Delsu while ovie success is an economics graduate

1 Like

Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
This the SA to the governor or is it PA that dominion191 was impersonating

Omo no be dat one you fire the first arrow ? Chai and no way to tell the juju say nah mistake grin

4 Likes

Re: Sold by dannybrasky(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Omo no be dat one you fire the first arrow ? Chai and no way to tell the juju say nah mistake grin

3 Likes

Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Better not be true

1 Like

Re: Sold by dannybrasky(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Better not be true
True gini,no be u carry am go idanre? Oya go back to idanre hills go undo wetin u do grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sold by diportivo: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

3 Likes

Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2019
dannybrasky:
True gini,no be u carry am go idanre? Oya go back to idanre hills go undo wetin u do grin grin grin

who go refund my transport, you try.

1 Like

Re: Sold by Mrford(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Op you are too calm walahi. Get this guy and make him pay for all your expenses and time. Stop listening to his lamentations, these scammers have zero emotion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Registered And Tokumbo Mercedes, Honda, Nissan,cars: 08063081186 / Toks- --- Dodge Dakota 2007 Model !!!!!!! First In Nairaland!!!!!!!!!!! / Nyrol's Customer Pre-order Immaculate And SWEET 2006 Toyota 4runner From Fhemmmy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.