Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,097 members, 7,907,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (319586 Views)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
decent101:
dele all d way!

Frankly, I'm on Team Dele. grin grin

But don't worry, I promised to gratify both Teams.

(in Baba God's voice) Dele have I loved and Chris have I hated.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by izaray(f): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
I guess Chris is married to someone already
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by answerspls: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:

Thanks kiss kiss I'll check out the Bruises. Can you send the link, please?
HERE:https://.ng/talk-zone/nl-story-bruises-episode-1 After reading it,you will say that you just found your best friend

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chain! I'm late for the discussion....
Probably Chris has been married all this while ( abroad things) and now she is back to Nigeria or Mama Dele/ Dele casted another spell on Tiny/ Chris. Oro Chris o ki n se oju lasan.
Tinu's parents were killed by who? We don't know yet, could Chris or his family be involved?
@millieademi na your hand yam and knife dey jare... make we delve into the ocean of secrets properly.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Treasurewamiri:
Chain! I'm late for the discussion....
Probably Chris has been married all this while ( abroad things) and now she is back to Nigeria or Mama Dele/ Dele casted another spell on Tiny/ Chris. Oro Chris o ki n se oju lasan.
Tinu's parents were killed by who? We don't know yet, could Chris or his family be involved?
@millieademi na your hand yam and knife dey jare... make we delve into the ocean of secrets properly.

Lol. I'm happy to inform you that you..

(In Toroti's voice) you are wrong.

I'm glad about the participation and guesses.

So I ask should I drop a teaser?

(Hands you the fried yam)
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
answerspls:
HERE:https://.ng/talk-zone/nl-story-bruises-episode-1 After reading it,you will say that you just found your best friend

cry cry the link is not working. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
grin
millieademi:

Biko, bring it on... I prefer my fried yam hot with sauce grin
millieademi:

Biko, bring it on... I prefer my fried yam hot with sauce
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
OK, THIS IS NOT THE MAIN UPDATE. JUST SOMETHING TO INCREASE YOUR APPETITE.

MAIN UPDATE DROPS TOMORROW!!

Dele had poured himself into his work ever since he lost Tinu and the twins. She allowed him occasional visits and he sent gifts to them every birthday and Christmas. He rarely saw her and Chris and when he did they only exchanged pleasantries. And he was happy about it. The last thing he needed was for them to rub everything he threw away in his face. He never expected the visitor he got that day.

His secretary had called him that a certain Mr. Oduah was waiting to see him. He wondered and thought about why Chris would want to see him. And he could only think of one. The twins. He hoped they weren’t taking his children away. He’d probably never get over the loss, his mother whose only reason for living was the spontaneous Saturdays when she’d see her grandchildren would definitely give up the ghost. She was resigned that he’d never see her the way he used to, it hurt her but to lose the grandchildren after she had lost him for would definitely destroy her.

Chris walked in and a cyclone formed in his storm beaten mind. If he wasn’t so preoccupied with his thoughts, he would have noticed Chris was paler than usual.

“Good morning, Dele.”, Chris said quietly.

“Good morning, Chris.”, he replied, trying to control his nerves. A long silence followed.

“ How are the twins?”, he asked when he couldn’t control himself.

“They’re great. No, scratch that. Tèmí is great but Tóminí is a pain. She’s gone past the state where she’s cute, now she just screams the house down, jumps on the couch and draws on the walls. We’ve tried getting her sketchpads to channel all that energy and talent but the wall seems to have a certain appeal to her. I think we are raising a street artist. We simply just thank God that they are not two peas in a pod when it comes to their characters. Tèmí started taking piano lessons and he’s doing well. He plays the tonic solfa back and forth well. And his ‘Mary had a little lamb’ is pretty decent.”, Chris ranted in love. Dele smiled ambivalently feeling happy and sad at the same time.

“That’s good to hear. So, Chris. How can I help you.?”, Dele asked as he straightened in his seat.

“Well, I need you to seduce my wife.”, he replied.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Let me run away now.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Hantonia(f): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pls drop a little more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Seduce kwa? Why? Or is Chris having a terminal disease?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Hantonia(f): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:
Let me run away now.
pls add more nw
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Cocotrendz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:
OK, THIS IS NOT THE MAIN UPDATE. JUST SOMETHING TO INCREASE YOUR APPETITE.

MAIN UPDATE DROPS TOMORROW!!

Dele had poured himself into his work ever since he lost Tinu and the twins. She allowed him occasional visits and he sent gifts to them every birthday and Christmas. He rarely saw her and Chris and when he did they only exchanged pleasantries. And he was happy about it. The last thing he needed was for them to rub everything he threw away in his face. He never expected the visitor he got that day.

His secretary had called him that a certain Mr. Oduah was waiting to see him. He wondered and thought about why Chris would want to see him. And he could only think of one. The twins. He hoped they weren’t taking his children away. He’d probably never get over the loss, his mother whose only reason for living was the spontaneous Saturdays when she’d see her grandchildren would definitely give up the ghost. She was resigned that he’d never see her the way he used to, it hurt her but to lose the grandchildren after she had lost him for would definitely destroy her.

Chris walked in and a cyclone formed in his storm beaten mind. If he wasn’t so preoccupied with his thoughts, he would have noticed Chris was paler than usual.

“Good morning, Dele.”, Chris said quietly.

“Good morning, Chris.”, he replied, trying to control his nerves. A long silence followed.

“ How are the twins?”, he asked when he couldn’t control himself.

“They’re great. No, scratch that. Tèmí is great but Tóminí is a pain. She’s gone past the state where she’s cute, now she just screams the house down, jumps on the couch and draws on the walls. We’ve tried getting her sketchpads to channel all that energy and talent but the wall seems to have a certain appeal to her. I think we are raising a street artist. We simply just thank God that they are not two peas in a pod when it comes to their characters. Tèmí started taking piano lessons and he’s doing well. He plays the tonic solfa back and forth well. And his ‘Mary had a little lamb’ is pretty decent.”, Chris ranted in love. Dele smiled ambivalently feeling happy and sad at the same time.

“That’s good to hear. So, Chris. How can I help you.?”, Dele asked as he straightened in his seat.

“Well, I need you to seduce my wife.”, he replied.

Which kain suspense is this? angry
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:
Let me run away now.
Bia, where are you running to? Won't we have dinner? You know we are Oliver Twist.... And if the updates would be dropping tomorrow please drop it in the early hours... Biko
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Dathypebruv(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
(after 2 hours reading straight) *drops down flat breathing.................

Maddd oh !!!!

Make i do online vendor for here small.................

Ice bucket here !!!! Mortuary standard drinks here !!!! Popcorn here !!!!
And lastly wink Mouka foam for our ever amiable viewers,comment readers and association of siddon look

Cc Fazemood bruh get in here wink grin

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok, here's the sitch. We are going to write a petition to Nairaland to improve their emoji list.

Treasurewamiri, you're good. Mo ka wo s'oke.

So guys thank her for the early update.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
She gasped and stopped abruptly in shock and sadness. Anger sprouted in her and propelled her to leave.

Tinu wept and wondered what went wrong. Everything was perfect till he returned from his last trip to India. He grew distant and cold and had tried to get her angry enough to leave him. she wondered if it was because of another woman. Bile rose in her at the thought of Chris with another woman. If that was the case, she’d kill him and his mistress.

Or is it because I miscarried ?

She had lost the baby due to stress according to the doctors. Chris had been angry because he had begged her to stop working but she refused. He had forgiven her and they had tried to get pregnant again but it was unproductive. Was he tired of her?

She wished she could read his mind at least she’d know how to fix It then. She cried herself to sleep.

×××××××××××××××

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Felicia ran her hand over the scar that ran across her lower abdomen.

Happy birthday, my love.

Everyday, she longed for her daughter. Nancy, she had planned to name her Nancy – God’s grace. She wondered what sin she could have committed for her baby to be stillborn. What sin could be so great that God couldn’t forgive her. She stopped herself. At least, God had brought Dapo back into her life. She just had to face Jaiyé. She was a lot stronger now. She’d kill him if that’s what it took to get her son. She wore her top and stepped out of the room.

She went into the living room and met Ose spending his morning the exact same way he had for the past two years- looking at mementos and keepsakes from his time with Bibiana. He’d leave drapes down and sit in the dark and in grief and look at pictures and other monuments in their short lived love story. She had never heard of a more miserable set of housemates. She had tried to talk him out of his grief but he continuously blamed himself for her death. Her husband didn’t take too kindly to their elopement. He sent people after them. They had spent six months running and running and when they couldn’t take it anymore, they decided to leave the country. On their way to the airport, he lost control of the brakes. He survived, she didn’t.

“Ose, I’ll be heading out. I made some rice. Warm it when you’re ready to eat.”, she muttered.

“Ok. Thanks.”, he replied not looking up at her.
She sighed and left the house. She checked her bag again to be sure her pepper spray and switch knife were there. She wouldn’t be caught off guard. She stepped out of the compound and met him waiting for her. Dapo ran out of the car to hug her.

“Mummy, good morning. I missed you.”, he greeted.

“I missed you too, my prince. Shouldn’t he be in school?”, she said.

“Good morning to you too. He begged to come along.”, Jaiye answered.

She released her son and ruffled his hair. The little boy beamed up at her in total adoration. She had missed him more than she thought. Her baby, her little prince. She wondered what he would have been like as an older brother. Would he be the jealous type or the one that stayed aloof of the new baby? She’d never know. She looked at Jaiye and fear trickled down her spine like molten lava. She fought herself not to recheck the presence of the pepper spray and switch knife. She thought she was stronger but now she realized she was still a coward and a weakling

He wouldn’t try anything in the presence of Dapo?

She asked rather than say to herself.

“Shall we?”, Jaiye said and open the car for Dapo to go in. Felicia, like the coward she was, slipped in after her son like a shadow. She realised what she had done and the fear that trickled within her became a flowing river. She looked up and saw the disappointment in his eyes. Disappointment, and not anger. Her breathing steadied and her heart stopped racing.

Felicia, calm down. He can’t hurt you anymore.

She repeated this like a mantra and tattooed it in her mind.

Jaiye could see her visibly shaking as he closed the door.

Is she that afraid of me? How much of a monster was I?

His father had told him how obsessive, possessive and abusive he was but Felicia was always the brave type. She had vividly told him, before their marriage, that she’d rather have thespians at their wedding than not marry him. She was bold in ways he couldn’t even begin to describe and now to see her shake like a leave in the rain broke his heart. She probably didn’t even love him anymore. This was hard- to be in love with someone terrified of you. He could take anger even hatred but the indescribable fear he had seen in her was gut- wrenching.

8 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by answerspls: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
millieademi:

cry cry the link is not working. cry cry cry cry cry cry
JUST type 'naijaloaded bruises episode 1' on your google and it will appear.you will like it to hell.it is captivating,intriguing and filled with suspense just like yours.but what makes yours to be 'baba' is that it is lengthy yet still full of suspense,i love your intelligence
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
answerspls:
JUST type 'naijaloaded bruises episode 1' on your google and it will appear.you will like it to hell.it is captivating,intriguing and filled with suspense just like yours.but what makes yours to be 'baba' is that it is lengthy yet still full of suspense,i love your intelligence

Ok
Awwn thanks
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jayextra(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for the night dose.
Still hungry tho' smiley
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
My lack of willpower when it comes to you guys is shocking me
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by lawrenzooo: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
would there still be any update today? abi make i go sleep!
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jayextra(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
lawrenzooo:
Chris should not die...... OOOH. Let me start praying for healing for him
grin grin
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jayextra(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
“Dele, I’m dying. I’ve been diagnosed of a rare and deadly form of cancer and I have
roughly about three months to live."

Shii really happens...
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by lawrenzooo: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chris should not die...... OOOH. Let me start praying for healing for him
millieademi:
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Dele gawked at Chris in consternation.

Did he hit his head or something?

“I thought you’d jump at the offer and not stare at me in incredulity for three whole minutes.”, he said breaking the awkward silence.

“Is this some sort of prank or sick joke? Did you come all the way here to rub it in my face that she chose you and not me? If that’s it, then get the f*** out of here.”, Dele burst out in anger and stood up from his chair.

How dare he?

“Wow, that was not the reaction I pictured.”, Chris said in mock disbelief.

“Chris, I’m this close to calling security. Get the hell out of here, now.”, Dele said holding up his thumb and index finger in a pincer grip.

“Dele, calm down and listen to my explanation.”, Chris said quietly.

“What can explain trying to entrap the woman who chose you, the woman who adores you and loves you more than anything?”, Dele said still angry.

“Dele, I’m dying. I’ve been diagnosed of a rare and deadly form of cancer and I have roughly about three months to live. How can I leave the woman who chose me, the woman who adores me and loves me more than anything to live a life of grief and mourning. How I can be the husband who shatters her a second time. How do I break her heart again? How can I…”, he manages to say before he breaks into a fit of coughs. Dele rushes over to the mini-fridge in his office and pulls out a bottle of water and rushes back to Chris’s side.

“Take it easy. Take…”, his words leave him when Chris pulls back the handkerchief he had used to cover his mouth and it is red with blood.

“Jesus Christ of Nazareth!”, Dele whispered.

“Dele, look at the horror in your eyes. I can’t bear to see that in Tinu’s eyes. It’ll kill me faster than I am already dying.”, he wheezed.

“Chris, she deserves to know. Don’t do this to her. If you die and she finds out why, she’ll never forgive herself for not realising, for not being there. Don’t push her away. She has the right as your wife to be there for you in sickness. Do not take that choice away from her. She’ll hate herself for it.”, Dele muttered softly.

“Dele, I was with my mother throughout her chemotherapy and radiation treatment. I know how horrific it was, knowing that at any moment I could call mum and she’d never reply, that I could hold her hand and it would be cold. I fought myself and chided myself anytime I cried when I was with her because I knew she didn’t need the burden but I couldn’t help but feel sad. I know what it’s like to wish you were the one in their place. I know what it’s like hoping the next second is not when they leave you finally. I don’t want that for Tinu. I’d rather have her hate me and love another afar off than be with me suffering in silence. If you agree to this, you make her fall in love with you and take her far away from here. I’ve created a trust for the twins, so they’re covered for the rest of their lives. It’s not like I don’t love her. I love her enough to spare her the sorrow.”, Chris explained.

Dele shook his head. He understood where Chris was coming from, he honestly did but he couldn’t do that to Tinu not after all he had put her through.

“Why me?”, he asked.

“You’re someone I know already loves her and the twins genuinely.”, Chris answered.

“Chris, I’m sorry I can’t do this. I beg don’t do this to Tinu. It will destroy her. She’ll never forgive herself and she’ll hate you.”, Dele begged.

“Dele, I understand that you’re trying to process this but will you at least think about it.” Chris said and stood slowly. He patted Dele on the arm twice and walked slowly out of his office.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Treasurewamiri(f): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oh my gosh! @millieademi I'm blushing... Awww! Life is just not fair, Chris watched his Mom died of cancer and now he has cancer... Biko, tell Chris this is not the right way to go about it, your wife deserves to know. What are we friends/spouse for if not for the inconveniences?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Timba24(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2019
hmmm. As if i knew that dele will reconcile with tinu. Well done madam millie, more energy to ur brain wey u dey use think write this story. Happy sunday to evryone
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Chris walked into the house after a long day hoping for nothing more than his regular bowl of oatmeal and his drugs. He was feeling so weak. He wished he had packed a bowl of oatmeal along. Oatmeal was the only thing he could eat and not throw up. He met Tinu sitting in the living room, anxiously waiting for him. It killed him to see the worry, anxiety and fear in her face.

“Oh, thank God you’re back. I’ve been worried sick.”, she said as she hugged him. Forgetting himself, he let himself enjoy the luxury of holding her in his arms, feeling her soft body against his. He felt her stiffen and then relax. He could feel her smile. She was obviously shocked he returned the hug.

“I’ve missed you, Chris.”, was all she said to break the spell. He realized he was only giving her false hope only to steal it when the inevitable happened. He broke the hug abruptly and began walking away.

“Chris, I made your favorite.”, she spat out immediately she recovered from her daze, in a bit to get him to come back. He stopped and hope bloomed in her. He turned to face her and told her he wasn’t interested and began walking away again.

“Chris!”, she called but he didn’t stop nor turn back.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Katryna watched the woman that stole the one man she had ever loved with perfect, undiluted hatred. Despite the fact that she had given Chris an heir, he didn’t love her the way he loved Tinu. What did Tinu have that she didn’t? She couldn’t even carry a baby to term. She had given him a son- a living, breathing son- but he didn’t love her half as much as he loved Tinu’s bastard children. Katryna sucked in air and started her car. She wouldn’t torture herself like this. She’d rather find a solution.

Tinu sat on the terrace stirring her tea till she had carved a series of circles on the base of the cup. She wondered where she had gone wrong. Everything was perfect before. She had the life she had always wanted- a loving husband and adorable children. Where did it all go wrong? It was like someone had flicked a switch and the colour in their lives dissipated.

How much anger did he feel towards her that he couldn’t even tell her he was angry with her? What could she have possibly done that could not be forgiven? She was most certain she didn’t cheat. Did he think that she did? No. She made sure never to put herself in that position again especially after her previous boss had sexually harassed her. Chris had been furious and mad that she didn’t listen to him when he begged her to stop working. She convinced him to let her continue. It was all well and good till the miscarriage. Chris didn’t talk to her for weeks apart from making sure she was ok. They got past that. He swore he had forgiven her. But out of the blues, he became hostile.

Last night he was so close to breaking down his walls. He hadn’t hugged her like that in a while. Heck, he hadn’t even looked at her like that in a while. He didn’t eat her food anymore. He threw her out of their room. And now, it was beyond her to understand why he was like this. She didn’t realize she was crying already till he cleared his throat and told her to go in if she wanted to cry.

He sat in front of her and stared into space. Her heart broke. She had to get him back. She’d beg and grovel if that was what it took. She stood up to kneel in front of him.

“Chris, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what I did. Please forgive me.”, she said in between sniffles.

“What might that be?”, he asked still not looking at her.

“I know you are mad. I don’t know what I did. I’m sorry I don’t. I really am but I can’t live like this anymore. I want us back. Please, Chris. I’ll resign, I’ll become a housewife if that’s what it takes to prove to you that I love you and I’m sorry. Chris, I’d write it across the sky if I could. I’ll scream if you want me to. Please just look at me the way you used to. Please”, she said crying. Her emotions racked her and she lost herself. She bowed her head into his laps and sobbed and begged.

He wanted so bad to hold her and tell her she did nothing wrong. A tear rolled down his cheek and he wiped it away. He cleared his throat and held her shoulders.

“Tinu, excuse me. I came here to get some air, now I’m feeling suffocated.”, he said coldly. She looked up in disbelief.

“What?”, she croaked. He pushed her out of his way and stood.

“You think a few tears will cut it? I’m done with you. Forget that I ever felt anything for you. I frankly don’t care anymore if you resign or not. It’s your job.”, he continued to her chagrin

“Chris, I love you.”, she wheezed out like it was her last breath.

“F*** you and your lies.”, he deadpanned and walked away.

Tinu’s heart failed her then. It didn’t beat for two seconds. She died in those two seconds. “F*** you and your lies.” His words reverberated in her head so loudly that she had to hold her ears to try to tune it out. It didn’t work and she screamed, in anger, in sadness and in fear. Fear that she had lost the man she loved and she didn’t know why.

7 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Timba24:
hmmm. As if i knew that dele will reconcile with tinu. Well done madam millie, more energy to ur brain wey u dey use think write this story. Happy sunday to evryone

Don't be so sure about that.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by duruZed: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2019
Really sad. Thanks you are consistant in your update.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Timba24(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2019
millieademi:

Don't be so sure about that.
ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (71) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.