Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,111 members, 7,949,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (320533 Views)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2019
skubido:
Hmmmmmm, o ga oooo

OP thanks for the update

Abi o

You're welcome, love. kiss
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Ann2012:
Thunder fire that warder, pls help should locate Tinu immediately. Can the ish of the flower be sorted immediately so that Roselle and Mayowa can continue their love story same applies to Alisdare and Rosanna.

Thanks for the update ma'am

LMAO. You're welcome, love.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Zungwen99(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
sweet

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Rosanna tapped her foot in rhythm to Beethoven’s sixth symphony playing in the elevator. She turned and saw Roselle sweltering in the cool space. What was her issue with her boyfriend? Couldn’t he simply believe her word? She shook her head. She could never date someone with trust issues. When she loved, she gave her all and trusted in childlikeness and she expected the same in return. The doors of the elevator opened at the eleventh floor and Roselle got out of the box like it was on fire. She shook her head again and followed to wherever it is she was going.
She had had no plans on helping her after her thoughtless act. But then Roselle had begged her in the middle of the bullpen, in front of everyone. She had no choice but to help her. She looked at her watch and hoped she could make it back home in order to get ready for her date with Dare. A smile curled her lips as she recalled the kiss they shared. What was it about Dare's kisses that made her want to throw into the wind and let him do whatever he wanted with her? She had gone moist when he kissed her. God, that man was lethal. Kisses like the one he gave her should be proscribed and declared illegal and unhealthy. It took her thirty minutes to get herself together and stop wondering what his lips would feel like elsewhere.
She bit her bottom lip and wondered if any of such kisses would occur later that evening. She gnawed on her lip as Roselle led them to a halt at a woman’s desk.
“Miss Roselle, I’m sorry but Mr. Williams told me expressly not to let you in and if you insisted on staying, I should call security. Please, I don’t want to offend you. Please leave.”, the lady rose and begged.
“Ify, please. Just let me in for two minutes. Please it’s important.”, Roselle pleaded with her hands together.
“Miss Roselle, please. He will fire me if I let you in. Please just go. I beg you in God’s name. Please don’t put me in trouble.”, the secretary begged.
“Ify, don’t do this to me. Please….”
“Hey, don’t go in there.”, Ify yelled at Rosanna as she barged into Mayowa’s office. Ify got away from her desk and ran after Rosanna.
Mayowa looked up at the strange woman who barged into his office. Of all days for Ify to be inefficient. He wasn’t ready to see anyone. Not with the huge case file the managing partner of his firm gave him and not with the emotional storm in his heart.
“Excuse me, madam…”
“Look, Mayowa Williams. I have a date with my boyfriend by nine and I intend to beat traffic and make it home in time to get primed for my date, so listen good.”, she stated and tossed her National ID card on his large table. She opened her purse and threw in her International Passport as well.
“Sir, I’m so sorry. She just barged in here.”, Ify said breathlessly as she came into his office. He was about waving her out when Roselle came into his office.
“What are you doing here?”, he asked. Ify spun around to face Roselle and groaned in exasperation. “Sir, I asked her to leave.”
“Please, I don’t have the time for this drama. Please Mr. Williams listen to me.”, Roselle said.
“Who are you?”, he asked in frustration as he picked up her identification.
“Rosanna Eberechukwu Amaechi. I work at FDL publishing. The flowers you saw your girlfriend receive were meant for me. Dare is my boyfriend. Since I go by Anna at work, the security must have assumed it was meant for her. There was just a misunderstanding. Your girlfriend isn’t cheating on you or anything. Dare is my boyfriend.”, she said. “So y'all should work out your issues.”, she said and collected her documents from Mayowa’s flabbergasted hands. “Thank you for your time.”

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Dele looked at the picture frames that adorned the walls of his mother’s house. His mother loved pictures. They were something that was never lacking in their home. She loved capturing moments. And she most definitely had had tons of new moments to capture. The picture of his convocation and graduation from MIT were nowhere to be found. She had framed the pictures of Temi and Tóminí's last visit and the few pictures he had filed out to her like alms. He smiled at the picture of the twins' dedication at church. She and Tinu were beaming with megawatt smiles carrying the twins as three month old babies. He had refused to go to church with them. He had been so stupid and immature.
He looked at the only picture of him in the big sitting room. He had just started sprouting teeth in it. He sighed. She must have been really hurt to remove all his pictures. He turned around and saw the pictures of his mother’s adventures. She had gone shopping in what seemed to be an Arabian perfume store with her neighbor, Donald. It was most probably Dubai. She had also gone fishing with him. He chuckled at the picture of his mother garbed in jeans, boots, a tee and a fisherman’s hat. She was holding up the fairly large fish she caught on the line with one hand and holding her rod with the other. She was in another frame with her neighbor at an award ceremony. He turned and saw another with them at the movies. He saw another picture of his mother with some senior citizens. Probably from church. He saw another picture of his mother and Tinu.
He turned at the sound of the door opening. He saw his mother remove her track suit jacket. She looked revitalized and more healthy. His heart fell. She was better off without him.
“So Bamidele, how are the twins? What class are they in now?”, she asked as she sat down on a sofa.
“Theyre fine and in basic one.”, he said.
“Awwn. They’re growing so fast.”, she stated smiling. He watched her smile dissolve as she cleared her throat. “So k'ilo mu e wa s'ibi? (What brings you over here?) After you refused to pick or return our calls. The only way I knew you were alive was when my caregiver thanked me every month for her salary. So, ki'lo n sele? (So, what's is going on?) Are you getting married or something?”, his mother asked stoic as if she were discussing the weather.
Dele's resolve crumbled and he fell into a prostration in front of his mother and clung to her feet. He sobbed and begged for her forgiveness. “Mummy, I’m sorry.”, he sobbed staining her track suit pants with tears.
“Bamidele, why are you begging me? What did I say now?”, she asked.
“Mummy, e jo. E foriji mi. I beg you. Please, forgive me.”, he begged. ( Mummy please. Forgive me)
“Bamidele, get up.”, she said and tapped his shoulders.
“Mummy, please let me remain like this. Please, I’m sorry for my foolishness. I’m sorry for acting like a bastard. Mummy, please. You’re all I have left.”, he cried and tightened his hold on her.
“Bamidele, o ma da mi nu. You tossed me aside. Lehin gbogbo iya ti mo je l'ori e.( After all the sufferings I endured because of you) Ayobamidele, you knew what I went through to bring you up and you turned your back on me.”, she said with her voice quivering and tears pooling in her eyes.
“Mummy, I’m sorry.”, he sobbed.
“Mo ma j'iya l'ori e. ( I suffered because of you) And you turned your back on me when I needed you the most. They say when you’re old, your children become your walking stick. Bamidele, you left me to crawl. Did you know I had another heart attack? If it was not for Robert and Donald, my enemy would have died. I told them at the hospital to call my son”, she said and sobbed and hit her thighs together. “ I told them to call my son. Bamidele, they called your cell you refused to pick. They called you at the office, your secretary told them to that you were too busy to talk. The money in my account was not enough for the transplant. There was a viable heart and there were surgeons available for the surgery and my son told me he was too busy to talk. Donald footed the bill. And now you’re here to beg for my forgiveness?”, she cried.
“Mummy, please forgive me.”, he sobbed.
“Do you know what I passed through to raise you? Do you know the insults I swallowed? Do you the trash I stomached to give you food to eat, to put clothes on your back and to pay for your education? The man that sponsored your university education, do you know where I met him? I met him when I was working the night shift at a twenty-four hour restaurant. I washed dishes for you. I mopped floors for you. I sold everything I had for you. And you told me you were too busy to talk. Ah, Bamidele o se mi o. O de see eleda mi.”, she sobbed and sniffled.( Ah, Bamidele, you offended me and you offended my maker.)
“I vowed the day I had you that nothing will ever make me open the mouth I used to pray for me to conceive you to ever curse you or say anything negative concerning you. Bamidele, you made me regret ever having you.”, she said.
“Mummy, please. I’m sorry.”, he begged.
She sighed heavily and shook her head. “Bamidele, dide. I forgive you.”
“Mummy, please, let me remain this way.”, he begged shaking his head.
“ Ayobamidele Oluwaseun , I said you should get up. I have forgiven you. I am not God. I can’t hold your misdeeds against you. Because I know I have done terrible things too. God forgave of my sins. Who am I to hold a grudge against you. Bamidele, get up. Mo ti dariji e, tokan tokan.” ( I have forgiven you wholeheartedly.)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
I cried while writing this last update. I hope I was able to convey the dense emotion I wanted this last scene to have. Please let me know what you think.

Kisses. kiss kiss kiss

I love you all

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Timba24(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
millieademi:
I cried while writing this last update. I hope I was able to convey the dense emotion I wanted this last scene to have. Please let me know what you think.

Kisses. kiss kiss kiss

I love you all
it is really painful and i am overwhelm with emotion. Thanks for the update madam millie. U are a darling

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ogbosike: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thanks OP for the update. Words alone can't describe how good you are.. You are indeed good in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Tinu closed her eyes and willed sleep to come. Anything to take her away from the ferocious hunger ravening at her stomach. Her joints ached and tears flowed out of her eyes. The banging in her head intensified. She turned and grasped the last sachet of water she had for the day. She bit it open and drank but the water soon tasted bitter and did nothing to assuage the beast in her stomach. She sobbed and hoped for a miracle. She remembered the shirt of the lady evangelist. If Jesus really loved her liked they claimed, this was an excellent time to prove it. This was the fifth day without food. She would do anything for a meal. Anything except degrade her body and sleep with a guard.
Her baby squirmed within her and she groaned in pain. She wished the girl would hold still. Her movements were no longer cute. They were excruciating. It felt like years before her lids grew heavy with sleep and she welcomed it like a long lost relative. She groaned in irritation as the noise of the door of her cell snatch sleep away from her. She looked up and saw three guards. None of them with food. She groaned and sat up. She wondered if the other guard had told them she had offered to pay him a million naira if he would feed her consistently. She sat up as fast as her drained body could allow.
She looked at the two bald potbellied guards and the tribal marked hunk, wondering whether to make the offer to them first or wait for them to state their price. They inched closer to her and she caught the glint in their eyes. It was one she was familiar with. She had seen it on a lot of guys in campus, her bosses, and some of the guards in the prison. It was lust and avariciousness – in the basest and vilest forms. She leaned into the wall hoping for a means of escape. She noticed the tents in their pants and tears filled her eyes.
“Please.”, she begged with her croaky voice.
“Shh!”, the dark, tribal marked man said with his index finger on his lips. She shook her head to tell them no. One of the potbellied men flashed her a salacious and lascivious grin as he unbuckled his belt. She crawled away from them to a corner and begged for pity, for mercy, for compassion.
“Do well and we will do you well too.”, the other potbellied man advised.
“No, please.”, she sobbed. The other me dragged her by her feet and set her on back to be impaled by the guard with his pants around his ankles. The tribal marked man latched onto her right arm and the other potbellied man latched onto her left arm after gagging her with a rag. She clamped her thighs together and let out muffled screams as the impending rapist pulled at her shorts. She cried out in pain as the man slapped her. Her body was weak and could not put up a good fight. The man yanked her legs apart and removed her shorts and panties. He then plunged into her with no mercy. Tinu yelled out in agony. The man rammed into her, groaning and grunting in pleasure, desecrating her body. Thrust after thrust released a cry of anguish at the complete torture of his act.
His cohorts urged to go faster so they could have their turn in heaven as the guard had called it. She felt tears fall down the sides of her face as she stared at the flickering. She tried to ignore the breathy comments of the man in her but they tattooed themselves into her mind.
“Na so so enjoy rich men they enjoy. Baby, you sweet.” She felt his disgusting paws crush her ultra sensitive breasts and she groaned in pain.
“See she dey enjoy am.”, the other potbellied man pointed out. She shook her head and cried for them to stop. The man continued squeezing her breasts, hurting her both ways. She heard him groan and felt him empty his vile seed into her. She saw him sheath his organ and pull his pants back up. Tinu hoped they would show her mercy. But they had other plans for her. The other pot bellied man took the place of his friend and unbuckled his belt.
Tinu cried in protest but he rammed into her anyway. Her weak body could not bear the pain anymore and she passed out.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Dele sat opposite his mother listening to her talk about her adventures with Donald, her neighbor. He was right about the perfume shop being in Dubai. Donald had shared the trip to Dubai he won at a chess competition with her. He had not seen his mother this lively in a while. The last time he saw her speak so animatedly was before her first heart attack.
The elderly woman took a sip of the fresh pineapple juice her caregiver had made. She looked into the eyes of her son. Behind the smile, she could vividly see the tempest in his eyes. She put down her drink and smiled.
“Bamidele, is there anything you want to talk about?”, she said.
“I’m just glad to see you healthier.”, the man said and reclined on the sofa.
“Ehnehn. Iyen ni mi o fe. Bamidele, emi ni mo bi e (No. That is what I don't want. I gave birth to you.) Before you could talk and say you were hungry, I could tell by merely looking into your eyes. So tell me what is going on? I can see you’re troubled.”, she stated.
“I’ve done what I do best. I’ve messed everything up.”, he said and sighed and rested his head in his palms.
“What do you mean by messed up everything?”, his mother asked. He groaned and proceeded to tell his mother about how he lost the custody of the twins and how he left things with Seyifunmi.
“Bamidele, o ti bale je gan. But everything has a solution. But first I have to ask you. Which is more important? The twins or Seyi?”, his mother stated.
“My children.”, he asserted and sat up.
“What I will advise you is that you go back to Abuja and beg Tinu with everything in you. Beg her to let you see the children. Because it will be a very sad thing if your children grow up like you- without knowing their father. You should be ready to accept the other children as well. While Temi and Tóminí are your children, they have formed the bond of brotherhood and sisterhood with the children of Tinu and her late husband. And that bond is one that is difficult to break. O ma fa gbogbo wan m'ora. After you have settled issues with your children, you will then go and face your girlfriend. Because even if Seyitan or what do you call her takes in today and gives birth today, whatever child she gives birth to will never be as old as those children. Those children are your future, Bamidele. If you throw them away and be the true son of your father, you will face the consequences. It is not a curse. It is simply a fact. Owo ti mo ni, ni mo ya e.( Literal interpretation- the money I have is what I've lent you. Actual interpretation- that is my advice for you)”, his mother stated.
“Ese ma.”, (Thank you ma)he said. She called out for her caregiver. The young lady came out to meet them
“So, k'ilo ma je?(What will you eat?) You’re too thin. May God give you a wife that will be feeding you well o.”, his mother said.
“Mummy!”, he called out in embarrassment.
“S'o ma j'amala? Amala Omotunde fele. (Will you eat Amala. Omotunde's Amala is very soft) And I cooked pork stew. It’s your favorite.”, his mother said.
He smiled and nodded. His mother smiled and turned to her caregiver and asked her to make Amala and ewedu and bring out the pork stew from the freezer.

Four updates today alone? I deserve some heartfelt comments. Please do drop your thoughts dearies. kiss

You're amazeballs!!

9 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2019
Timba24:
it is really painful and i am overwhelm with emotion. Thanks for the update madam millie. U are a darling

Thanks love.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2019
ogbosike:
Thanks OP for the update. Words alone can't describe how good you are.. You are indeed good in it

Awwn. Thank you dearie.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by ikhibones(m): 1:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Nice one op..u a darling.. really enjoyed the updates..first time commenting tho, even if I have been following from the beginning..

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Eternitymedia88: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2019
I keep gobbling up the updates.
Op you are simply amazing.
Keep it coming right up!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Ohhh millieademi!!!! You're a darling, 2 bottles of ciroc for you.

Those warders must be castrated for desecrating Tinu like that�.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2019
Chapter 22
Felicia tailed her husband and followed him as he moved from shelf to cabinet to his desk, smiling like a puppy, and saying please. He shook his head and and she begged and whined harder. He gave her a firm no and opened the file in front of him. She pouted and sat by his desk, right by the arm of his office chair.
“Jaiyeolaoluwa, please.”, she whined.
“Felicia Omeighie, no.”, he stated.
“Why are you being so adamant?”, she snapped.
“Because I will not be known as the assistant who abused his power.”, he said and looked up at her.
“Youre just like Joseph. You were elevated to this post for a reason. From what I heard from some of the converts, she was wrongfully placed in solitary confinement. Please Jaiye. I won’t ask for anything again. You can cut off the allowance you give me. You can even forget about the trip to Canada. I won’t complain. Just do this one thing for me. Please.”, she pleaded.
“Is this solely because of the woman or you want to make the director eat his words?”, Jaiye asked and closed the file.
“This is solely for Tinu. I’m still going to stick out my tongue at that old fool. It is only a matter of time. It’s still me and him in that prison.”, Felicia chippered.
Jaiye smiled and shook his head. He picked up a blank sheet of paper and began to draft a letter. Felicia squealed as she read the contents of the draft. He shot a look and she clamped her hand around her mouth smiling ecstatically. Jaiye found himself chuckling under his breath and he picked up the receiver of the telephone. He punched in the number of his secretary.
“Amadi, please come into my office.”, he said and placed the receiver back in its cradle. Felicia returned to her seat and waited for the secretary to come in. Two knocks were heard and Jaiye permitted the person’s entry. Felicia turned to see Jaiye’s secretary Amadi standing a few feet behind her. She turned her head forward in order to prevent him from seeing her laugh. His comical double lenses glasses made his eyes appear as though he was wearing magnifying lenses.
“Sir.”, the man greeted.
“Yes, Amadi. Please type this for me and print it out on the official letterhead. Bring it back for my signature and I want it dispatched immediately to the Women’s Prison.”, Jaiye instructed holding out the draft letter.
“Yes, sir.”, Amadi answered and approached the desk to collect the paper.
“Please, no mistakes. I want this letter out of the ministry in the next thirty minutes.”, Jaiye stated.
“No problem sir.”, Amadi said and turned to leave. Felicia waited till she heard the door close and ran over to the other side of the desk and kissed her husband.
“Thank you so much, Jaiye.”, she said.
“Felicia, this is the first and only time something like this will happen.”, he said clearly.
“I understand, Jay.”, she said and hugged him. “Thank you so much.”

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Rosanna stood in front of her reflection and pulled up the bodice of her dress. Seyifunmi swatted her hands and Rosanna cried in protest.
“Seyifunmi, I look like a cheap slut.”, Rosanna exclaimed.
“Yen yen yen yen yen yen.”, Seyifunmi said imitating Rosanna. “What do you know?”
“Excuse me, I worked for Vogue.”, Rosanna boasted.
“And explains why you asked for my help.”, Seyifunmi said and started packing Rosanna’s make up kit. Rosanna stood in front of the mirror and turned to check the side view of the dress. All she could see was the large dip in the back of the red dress that stopped right on top of the small of her back. The dress stopped about four inches below her butt. She sighed. It used to be longer than that. All this Nigerian food had fattened her, causing her hips to swell and her butt to become bigger. She had wanted to wear a garter and stockings but Seyifunmi hid them and told her to show skin.
She turned to face the mirror. The sweetheart neckline of the dress pushed her breasts up and showed more cleavage than she was comfortable with.
“You do know I bought this dress for clubbing?”, Rosanna said.
“Then stop acting like a prude or a celibate nun during Lent. If you can wear this to a club then why can’tyou wear it Dare's apartment “, Seyifunmi said as she dusted flecks of powder from the dresser.
“I never wore it to the club. I’m not comfortable with showing this much skin…”
“Rosanna, this is Catholic all girls boarding school talking. Your skin is amazing. I would give anything to have your shade of brown. I mean this is all for Dare.”, Seyifunmi said and wagged her eyebrows.
“God, does it look like I’m trying too hard? I feel like I don’t know what I’m doing around him.”, Rosanna groaned.
“Well, you never dated after him, so how on Earth would you know what you’re doing? Plus, I’ve totally forgiven Dare for not getting you into his bed for the first five dates. He is totally a saint.”, Seyifunmi said and leaned against the dresser.
“I think I’ll go crazy if he kisses me on the forehead and sends me home in his car again.”, she said and flopped down on the stool in front of the mirror
Seyifunmi sighed and Rosanna said, “Have you spoken to Dele?”
Seyifunmi groaned and shook her head. “I blocked him and deleted his number.”
“What?!”, Rosanna shouted.
“I know I overreacted but I was so angry that evening. I miss him so much.”, Seyifunmi said tearing up.
“You’ve not outgrown this your overreaction of a thing. What if he decides you no longer want to anything to do with him?”, Rosanna asked.
“Do you think I’ve not thought of that? Now, that dad retired to take care of mum, I feel so stupid.”, Seyifunmi groaned.
“Look, I know you adore your parents. I adore Aunt Natalie too. And I know it was thoughtless of Dele to talk the way he did but the punishment has to fit the crime. You can’t cut off a head for a mere lie.”, Rosanna said.
“I don’t know if he’s still interested. I mean I cut off the relationship at a very trying time for him. The custody issue and his ex-wife is jail and the trustee duties and all what not. He might feel he doesn’t need a girl who overreacts.”, Seyifunmi stated and went to hang the rejected dresses back in Rosanna's closet.
“Well, then go to his apartment.”, Rosanna suggested and stood to adjust her hair.
“No.”, Seyifunmi said.
“What?!”, Rosanna said and turned to face the direction of the closet.
“He has to apologise first.”, Seyifunmi said as she came out of the closet.
“What?!”, Rosanna asked and stuck a finger in her ear and wiggled it to make sure there was nothing stuck in her ear.
“I don’t believe you’ve gone deaf.”, Seyifunmi said and sat on Rosanna’s bed.
“Why you egoistic daughter of a saint. You are really going to wait for him to apologise first?”
“Of course. I won’t belittle myself because I miss him. He hurt me and he has to apologise.”, Seyifunmi stated clipping her nails with her teeth.
“You know what? I can’t deal with your drama. Not tonight”, Rosanna said and threw her arms up in exasperation. She scoffed and picked up her phone to call Nate, Dare’s driver.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Rosanna felt like a call girl as she walked past the staring eyes in the hotel foyer. She didn’t know he lived in a hotel. If she did, she’d have worn a coat or something. She only prayed no one that knew her father saw her. He’d kill her with his bare hands if he knew she went out scantily clad like she was. She threw her hair that sat over one shoulder over her shoulders to cover the missing part of her dress. She was grateful when she got to the elevator shaft. She pressed the button and immediately the doors of the unfortunately, glass lift opened. She pressed the button for the topmost floor and reclined against the gold railing on the walls of the lift.
She was double grateful that the lift made no stops. She couldn’t bear to be looked at with disgust like the receptionist had. She knew she’d never take fashion tips from Seyifunmi ever again. The lift dinged and opened. She looked at the silver watch Dare had gifted her on their second date. The lift was fast.
She heaved a sigh and stepped into the balcony of Dare’s suite. She stood by the glass doors and watched him put finishing touches to the table he set. She smiled and bit her lip. What was his reaction going to be? She knocked on the door and he turned. She stifled a laugh as she saw his jaw drop. She saw his eyes scan her from head to toe. She smiled wider and pointed at the door. He shook as he snapped out of the enchantment that held him spellbound.
He walked to the door and opened it, keeping his eyes on hers the whole time. He had never seen her in anything so daring and bodacious. She had always kept it demure and modest but elegant. He had never seen her so sexy. She had never shown so much skin in the years he had known her and watched her. Yes, he had watched her all the years they were apart. His private investigator kept tabs on her and sent him a report oh her every month. In all the pictures he received he never saw her in anything above her knee. It was always pants and knee-length dresses and skirts. She never revealed her cleavage or breasts. Now, the woman before him had broken her life long dress code. The woman before him had goddamn knocked the wind out of him. He vowed he wouldn’t bed her until she wanted him to. How was he supposed to keep his hands to himself when she was looking like a temptress sent from the depths of hell. Or was it heaven? Something so beautiful and gorgeous couldn’t possibly be made in hell, right?
She came in and the scent of strawberry and apricot hit him like a train.
God, she smelled so good.

9 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2019
Breakfast is served.

Enjoy and please comment.

All this silent treatment is paining me to my bone marrow.

Love ya loads. kiss

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:30am On Dec 05, 2019
ikhibones:
Nice one op..u a darling.. really enjoyed the updates..first time commenting tho, even if I have been following from the beginning..

Thanks love. You're amazing.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by aprilwise(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Prison guards forcing theirselves on a pregnant woman . Wickedness of the world. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2019
Ann2012:
Ohhh millieademi!!!! You're a darling, 2 bottles of ciroc for you.

Those warders must be castrated for desecrating Tinu like that�.

Love you too baby. I have no idea what ciroc is but thanks nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2019
aprilwise:
Prison guards forcing theirselves on a pregnant woman . Wickedness of the world. Thanks for the update

According to what I found out about female prison in Nigeria. It is like the norm. Guards abusing inmates. Some women even get pregnant for these guards and deliver the babies in prison.

Nigerian prisons need to restructured. God will just help us in this country.

You're welcome by the way.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by aprilwise(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2019
millieademi:

According to what I found out about female prison in Nigeria. It is like the norm. Guards abusing inmates. Some women even get pregnant for these guards and deliver the babies in prison.

Nigerian prisons need to restructured. God will just help us in this country.
The prison authorities know the evils happening but they wouldn't do nothing about it.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by graciouslygrace(f): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2019
thanks�����

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by hotswagg12: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2019
Thanks for the update. You are a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2019
graciouslygrace:
thanks�����

You're welcome baby.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2019
hotswagg12:
Thanks for the update. You are a rare gem.

Awwn. Thanks b.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2019
millieademi:

Love you too baby. I have no idea what ciroc is but thanks nonetheless.

All for you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2019
He walked to the door and opened it, keeping his eyes on hers the whole time. He had never seen her in anything so daring and bodacious. She had always kept it demure and modest but elegant. He had never seen her so sexy. She had never shown so much skin in the years he had known her and watched her. Yes, he had watched her all the years they were apart. His private investigator kept tabs on her and sent him a report oh her every month. In all the pictures he received he never saw her in anything above her knee. It was always pants and knee-length dresses and skirts. She never revealed her cleavage or breasts. Now, the woman before him had broken her life long dress code. The woman before him had goddamn knocked the wind out of him. He vowed he wouldn’t bed her until she wanted him to. How was he supposed to keep his hands to himself when she was looking like a temptress sent from the depths of hell. Or was it heaven? Something so beautiful and gorgeous couldn’t possibly be made in hell, right?
She came in and the scent of strawberry and apricot hit him like a train.
God, she smelled so good.
He longed to run his nose all over her and fill his lungs with that mesmerizing fragrance. He cleared his throat and locked the door. “You look amazing.”, he breathed out.
“Thank you. You clean up nice as well.”, she said nervously and bit the inside of her cheek.
Rosanna, really? You clean up nice as well? Get yourself together. You’re a grown ass woman.
“Come in.”, he said and placed his hand on the small of her back. Right on her skin. Electric sparks flew from the point he touched her to every nerve ending in her body. She was all the more convinced she shouldn’t have worn that dress. He led her into the living room of his suite. She sat down on a loveseat and drank in the sight of him.
His biceps bulged as he crossed his arms across his chest. He was wearing one of his jerseys on jeans and his feet were bare. She wondered why he stopped playing basketball. He looked up at his face and caught it marred in a frown.
“What is it?”, she asked in concern.
“You didn’t hand me a coat.”, he stated.
“Because I’m not wearing any.”, she said with an eyebrow raised. That much was obvious, right?
“You came up here like this?”, he asked.
“Is there something wrong with how I’m dressed?”, she asked feeling self conscious.
“No, you look breathtaking. I don’t just fancy the idea of other people seeing you like this.”, he said and left her to check on what he was cooking.
Rosanna smiled as her heart warmed up. She gnawed on her cheek linings to stop her cheeks from swelling so widely but nothing could stop the grin on her face. She took off her silver stilettoes and padded in the direction of where the aroma of spices and cooked meat was coming from barefoot.
She stealthily walked to where he was standing in front of the cooker and wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his back. The crown of her head barely reached the mid of his back.
“You weren’t startled.”, she said.
“Youre not so light on your feet.”, he said as he stirred the contents of the saucepan.
“Are you saying I’m fat?”, she asked in mock outrage and released Dare and took two steps away from him.
“You’re perfect, Rosanna. You’re perfect just the way you are.”, he said as he turned to face her.
“Good answer.”, she said and hugged him. “I smell steak.”
“I’m making steak and shepherd's pie.”, he stated and placed the lid on the pot.
“Seems you’ve added more meals to your cooking repertoire.”, she said and leaned against the island.
“Well, early retirement does that.”, he said and walked past her to the refrigerator and brought out a cheese plate and a bottle of wine. He placed the on the counter and went to fetch wine glasses.
Rosanna picked up the bottle and studied the label. “Chardonnay?”, she asked and he nodded.
“With Brie?”, she asked after taking a bite out of the cheese.
“Hmmhmn.”, he answered as he poured out the wine.
“Excellent choice.”
“Only the best for you.”, he said and handed her a glass.
“Aren’t you the charmer?”, she said smiling. “What do we toast to?”
“To us.”, he said and raised his glass.
“To us.”, she said and clinked her glass with his.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Alisdare's laughter died as he saw the rise and fall of Rosanna’s breasts as she laughed hard. As if that wasn’t enough, she crossed her legs and gave him a clear view of her caramel thighs. He wondered if they were still as smooth as he remembered. She uncrossed her legs and let out a breath clogged in his throat. She threw her hair over one shoulder and leaned forward to close the distance between them.
“Dare, why did you come here? After a decade, why didn’t you just move on?, she asked, all traces of amusement gone.
He sighed. He dreaded answering this question. How was he supposed to tell her he finally worked the courage to face her because he was afraid she was returning home to get married? How was he supposed to explain that he was afraid of losing her forever? Would she understand that he regretted what he did and he never stopped loving her? Would she believe that he was sincere about his feelings? What if this was all a fling to her? What if the mention of love scared her?
He cleared his throat and downed his wine. “It’s getting late. I should return you home. I’ll fetch a coat. I don’t want everyone to see you like this.”, he said and stood. He made to leave but Rosanna latched onto his hand. He turned to look at her. She stood with tears in her eyes and said,
“Dare, everytime I ask you, you change the subject. Dare, are you playing with me? Because I don’t think I can take the pain a second time.”, she said with her voice quivering. “If this is another bet or game, tell me. I won’t hold it against you. I won’t even hate you. But please don’t let me feel all these…” She gestured at her heart, trying to find the right word. “all these feelings and emotions without knowing you’re on the same page with me. Dare, I’m trying so hard not to. But I’m falling hard and fast. All my defenses are crumbling right before my eyes and I can’t put them back together.” She looked into his eyes trying to find the answer but the cloud of emotion in them was unreadable. “ Dare, why the hell did you come back? I want to know.”, she yelled crying.
He pulled her flush against him and kissed the living daylights out her. “Because I love you, Rosanna. I love you like crazy. I never stopped loving you. And I don’t think I ever will.”, he breathed against her lips.

5 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
He cleared his throat and downed his wine. “It’s getting late. I should return you home. I’ll fetch a coat. I don’t want everyone to see you like this.”, he said and stood. He made to leave but Rosanna latched onto his hand. He turned to look at her. She stood with tears in her eyes and said,
“Dare, everytime I ask you, you change the subject. Dare, are you playing with me? Because I don’t think I can take the pain a second time.”, she said with her voice quivering. “If this is another bet or game, tell me. I won’t hold it against you. I won’t even hate you. But please don’t let me feel all these…” She gestured at her heart, trying to find the right word. “all these feelings and emotions without knowing you’re on the same page with me. Dare, I’m trying so hard not to. But I’m falling hard and fast. All my defenses are crumbling right before my eyes and I can’t put them back together.” She looked into his eyes trying to find the answer but the cloud of emotion in them was unreadable. “ Dare, why the hell did you come back? I want to know.”, she yelled crying.
He pulled her flush against him and kissed the living daylights out her. “Because I love you, Rosanna. I love you like crazy. I never stopped loving you. And I don’t think I ever will.”, he breathed against her lips.
“You’re not lying to me, are you?”, she asked in fear and searched his eyes for traces of lies in them.
“I swear on the air I breathe, Rosanna. You’re the one my heart beats for and I love you with every fiber of my being.”, he said staring down into her eyes.
“Dare, please don’t deceive me. Tell me the truth.”, she said crying. She didn’t want to fall a victim again. She wanted to give him her whole heart, love and trust. But she had to make sure first. He had to be worthy.
“Rosanna, I love you. That is why I came here. I never forgot about you and I never stopped loving you.”, he stated and nipped at her jaw. “Youre all I’ve ever wanted. You’re all I need to get by, Rosanna.”
“Dare.”, she moaned as he pressed open mouthed kisses to her neck and shoulder.
“Rosanna, I’m crazy about you.”, he said. She curled her fingers into his hair and brought his lips to hers. She kissed him with all her pent-up love.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Rosanna stirred and tried to stretch but a log was on her. She opened her eyes and saw Dare’s arm around her. He seemed like he was holding unto her to prevent her from running away. She turned to look at him. He looked so peaceful and content. She pressed a small kiss to his pink lips. She tried to remove his arm from around her but it wouldn’t budge. She then realized he was awake.
“Goodmorning, love.”, he said with his eyes still closed. If he hadn’t spoken, she wouldn’t believe he was awake. He pulled her closer to him and she smiled.
“Morning, Dare.”,she said smirking. She snuggled closer to him and she felt it. “Dare!”, she cried in shock.
“Once upon a time, you wanted to go again.”, he said and opened his eyes. She smiled and pressed her lips to his. She licked the seam of his mouth and he groaned. Her tongue darted into his mouth. She kissed him passionately and rolled over to straddle him. His palms went up to her hips and held them firm. Her tongue continued to dance with his and he brought his hands to her breasts and she cried out in pleasure. He took over and rolled them over onto Rosanna’s back. He pasted kisses to her neck and collarbone and then assaulted her breasts with his mouth. The singular act turned her in a thrashing, squirming mess of moans.
“Dare.”, she groaned in ecstasy. She felt his hand descend from her waist and travel to the Apex of her thighs. She moaned in anticipation and then the phone rang.
“F***!”, he cried out. He made to get up but Rosanna pulled him back and kiss him. He broke the kiss and whispered panting, “I am expecting an important call. I have to answer it.”
“But I’m wet for you.”, she moaned and suckled on his studless earlobe and her mischievous hand dipped past his waist to the organ that had poked her earlier
“F***, Rosanna.”, he called out. The phone rang out again and that broke the sexy haze clouding him. He grabbed her hand and pinned it above her head. “Rosanna, give me five minutes and I’ll make it so that you won’t be able to walk straight for the next three days.”, he promised and got off the bed and grabbed his boxers from the floor and left the room.
Rosanna squealed in ecstasy and got out of the bed. She picked up his jersey and wore it. She walked towards the second door in the room hoping it was an ensuit. She stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She thank God she was on braids. Her foundation and powder had cleaned off some parts of her face and her mascara had run down the sides of her face. Her lipstick was smeared and lips were swollen. They had been throughly kissed. And she had done a bit of kissing of her own. She grinned and wondered where the boldness to do all the raunchy things she had done had come from. She pulled open one of the drawers looking for grooming items. She could go around with smudged makeup and morning breath. picked up one of the brand-new toothbrushes the hotel had left and a toothpaste that half full.
She found make up cleanser and an unused pack of cotton wool pads. She brought them out and drenched a pad of cotton wool with the cleanser and wiped her face free of the make-up. When she was satisfied with the result of the cleanser, she grabbed the toothbrush and removed it from it’s packaging. She squeezed some toothpaste onto the bristles of the brush and brushed her teeth. When she finished, she got into the shower tray . She packed her braids into a bun and wrapped it tight with a towel on the rack by the shower stall. She showered briskly with Dare’s bodywash and got out the stall. She removed the towel from her head and dried her body. She put Dare’s jersey back on and tossed the towel into the hamper. She picked up the packaging of the toothbrush she used and threw it in the trash can.
She left the bathroom and walked into the room. She picked up her dress and underwear from the floor and placed them on an arm chair. She picked up Dare’s jeans and placed them on the arm chair.
Where is Dare?
She walked out of the room and walked towards the living room. She saw him standing outside on the balcony still talking on the phone with a document in his hands. She stared at him watching the way the muscles in his back flexed as he moved his arms. She smiled and walked back towards the room. Rather than enter his room, she entered the room opposite his room which turned out to be his office. She went to sit in his chair and she spun around in his swivel chair like she used to whenever she visited her father’s office as a child. She opened his drawers looking wanting to know their contents. She pulled one the drawer on the right and found a stapler, Staples and and a file of documents. She closed it and opened the one on the left. She found it bare save for a bulky Manila envelope with Rosanna written on it.
She set it down on the desk and pulled out the contents. She saw pictures upon pictures of her. Pictures of her on her way to work, at the gym, at the supermarket, in her car. Some were of her standing on the balcony of her apartment. She recognized the picture of her laughing with her friends at a bar. This was the night of her graduation from Yale.
What the….?
She dropped the pictures and read the papers she had pulled out from the envelope. She clamped her hand against her mouth at the date on the document. It dated back to ten years ago. She flipped through the pages of the document. They stated how she spent her day, every day of every month for the past ten years. The dates stopped about seven months ago. That was when Dare came to Nigeria.
He had been watching her all these years

This update has to have the raunchiest scene I've ever written. God help me.

Please comment, loves.

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by aprilwise(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by blesskewe(f): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thanks hun

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by anuofGod(f): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Awwn! Thanks sweetheart. More ink to your pen!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Last update of the day.

Comment levels are making me cry.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Felicia followed the guard to the solitary confinement cell area. She waited patiently as the man unlocked the cell grumbling under his breath. She crossed her arms over her chest and watched the man feign ineptitude, fumbling the padlock.
Whether you like it or not,you will open this gate today.
It wasn’t her fault the mad director chose to vent his frustrations out on him. All she wanted was for the pregnant woman in solitary confinement receive medical care and proper feeding. She didn’t even commit the offense she was even being punished for. The man opened the door and Felicia went in and caught Tinu lying on the floor. She thought she was sleeping untill she saw the blood streaming down her legs. She tapped Tinu but she didn’t wake up.
“Help!”, she screamed on top of her voice. She brought two fingers to Tinu's wrist and screamed with all the air in her lungs, “Help!.”

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Dele knocked the door again and waited for Ajiri to open the door. He could hear the sound of children laughing. He knocked again. God, what was the woman doing? He knocked again and rang the doorbell. He heard an I’m coming.”. A few seconds after, the door opened. The worried look on Ajiri’s face transformed into a scowl. He didn’t have time for her petty quarrels.
“I’m just coming from the prison. Tinu is in solitary confinement.”, he said.
“What?!”, Ajiri shouted in shock.
“The guards there told me she beat someone up.”, he explained.
“Tinu that can’t slap a mosquito to save her life?”, Ajiri asked. She invited him in and went to get her phone from the coffee table.
“Babe, they said Tinu beat someone up and she’s in solitary confinement.”, she rattled off to her husband who was refereeing the game of Scrabble between Temi and Tega. She saw Tóminí blowing raspberries on Chris’s stomach and watching him giggle in delight.
“Good afternoon, I’m Illiya.”, Ajiri said from his seat as referee.
“Dele.”, he said.
“Why aren’t the children in school?”, he asked and caused the children to look up.
“If you aren’t blind…”
“AJ”, Illiya scolded. “Children, can’t you greet?”, he said sternly. They all mumbled discordant good afternoon sirs and resumed their recreational activities.
“The children contracted chicken pox from school. They just recovered.”, Illiya explained.
“I’ve been calling Demola. He isn’t picking my calls. Babe, I have to go down to the prison. I’ve changed and fed Zino. Can you keep an eye on the children?”, Ajiri asked fretting.
“Of course. Tega, go and bring the baby monitor.”, Illiya instructed.

3 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by iamgprince: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
chai dis kind life eeh, thanks for the update op

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (71) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.