Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,779 members, 7,918,462 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (319937 Views)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by xaviercasmir(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
"
He sighed. Well, Chris could have children again once he was up to it. It was only a matter of time."

Are you guys thinking what I am thinking?
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Blackween(f): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
gbam!gbam!!gbam!!!

millieademi, you be boss, never thought of that twist, yepa!!!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Desire88(f): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Job well done Millie! ������

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mychiveous(f): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is like watching a movie, the twist no be here o.. Madam author! If Chris is alive and the father is aware, why is Tinu in prison,and why did Chris father try to take the baby from Tinu? What did Tinu do to the Oduah's that they are now against her? Please give us a little hint.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by tonysunkan: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nice story. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
mychiveous:
This is like watching a movie, the twist no be here o.. Madam author! If Chris is alive and the father is aware, why is Tinu in prison,and why did Chris father try to take the baby from Tinu? What did Tinu do to the Oduah's that they are now against her? Please give us a little hint.

Ok. Let's put it like this. Only Chris's father knows Chris is alive.

That's all you're getting out of me. Wait till book 2
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
tonysunkan:
Nice story. Keep it up.

Thanks love
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Josipov: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
I suspected that Chris was alive when he(Jason Oduah) was on a phone conversation with Dele about taking baby Regina from TINU.
When he wanted to mention the destination where he'll be sending the baby to; he almost said CHRIS, but he(Jason) quickly corrected himself but dele was not attentive enough to figure that out.
I'm just glad that Dele outsmarted him
to the possession of baby Regina

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Mofy123: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ghost reader had to give up her cover. You are just too good.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Blackween(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Josipov:
I suspected that Chris was alive when he(Jason Oduah) was on a phone conversation with Dele about taking baby Regina from TINU.
When he wanted to mention the destination where he'll be sending the baby to; he almost said CHRIS, but he(Jason) quickly corrected himself but dele was not attentive enough to figure that out.
I'm just glad that Dele outsmarted him
to the possession of baby Regina

I'm also happy Dele outsmarted him but my fear now is that the devil might possess Dele to later claim baby Regina as his

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Josipov: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Blackween:

I'm also happy Dele outsmarted him but my fear now is that the devil might possess Dele to later claim baby Regina as his

Why the fear?
don't you think dele is doing all these so that he can get TINU back?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Slyvesterjosh: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Josipov:

Why the fear?
don't you think dele is doing all these so that he can get TINU back?

Nah, he already got Seyifunmi.
If he is doing it for Tinu then I guess he is tryna gain her trust.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chris is alive, I never saw that coming

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ochyglowsglows(f): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2019
What a twist. Chris is alive! He's alive! Yipppeeee! Have I told you I love you millieademi? I love you. � Please bring book 2 on fast.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by chetaobi(m): 1:53am On Dec 11, 2019
For 2 weeks now I have been engrossed in this write up or novel. Best I have read in ages. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Bridgovoks: 4:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Jesus! Chris is alive
Milliademi you are the best
In my wildest imagination, didn't dream of this
This is bae

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Timba24(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2019
wow. Nyc update. I am suspicious about chris family framing up tinu. They are against the union between them.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Adegbe2012: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
I can't wait to see d end of this story,it's captivating.... Tinu don suffered gan

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by PrudySara(f): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Yaaaay! Chris is alive. I never saw that coming!
Millieademi why did you have to break our hearts at first sad sad sad What's Gabriel's problem? Tinu... it's only a matter of time, you'll reunite with your family.
Millie.... you're just the best! Thanks for the updates!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Mofy123: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
No matter what happen I don't want Dele and Atinuke to come back. never.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by aprilwise(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
There is always a twist in every episode. Chris is alive . thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mofy123:
Ghost reader had to give up her cover. You are just too good.

I'm glad I unghosted you.

Thanks love
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
chetaobi:
For 2 weeks now I have been engrossed in this write up or novel. Best I have read in ages. Keep it up.

Thanks love. We aim to please. kiss
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
PrudySara:
Yaaaay! Chris is alive. I never saw that coming!

Millieademi why did you have to break our hearts at first sad sad sad
What's Gabriel's problem?
Tinu... it's only a matter of time, you'll reunite with your family.

Millie.... you're just the best!
Thanks for the updates!

Actually, Chris died. That was my original intention but then something silly came to my mind and I raised him from the dead.

I totally love being a writer.

Gabriel, well. He got what came to him.

Moral lesson: don't do crazy things for love. I stand to negate Hercules and Megara's theory. Or maybe you can do crazy things when you're in love. Just make sure one of you is related to Zeus.

Reunion party loading.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mofy123:
No matter what happen I don't want Dele and Atinuke to come back. never.

Then pray Seyifunmi gets sense and goes to make up with Dele.

But then is Tinu and Dele together such a bad idea?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
aprilwise:
There is always a twist in every episode. Chris is alive . thanks for the update

No p, love
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Bridgovoks: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
MILLIEADEMI
Updates please please
I'm having withdrawal syndrome, i need a fix
Updates please, so i can sleep oooooooo

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Mofy123: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
millieademi:

Then pray Seyifunmi gets sense and goes to make up with Dele.

But then is Tinu and Dele together such a bad idea?
She will. but I like the way she open up to Dele on our he treats his mum if not for the argument Dele wouldn't have receive sense and return to his mum and on the other hand if they couldn't make up Dele should remain unmarried.
Their coming back together is a bad idea. imaging him going behind her to fight for the kids custody. That's another betrayal. millieademi haf made me burn my hubby's food ooo.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Seyifunmi sighed as she left the consultation room. Rosanna and her malaria. She looked at the prescription the doctor gave her. She turned at the corner and bumped into Dele and an elderly woman carrying a baby. She recognized the woman from some pictures she had seen on his laptop. She immediately descended into a genuflection.
“Goodmorning ma.”, she greeted.
“Goodmorning my dear.”, the woman replied. The greeting was followed by a long awkward silence. Seyifunmi stared at Dele at a loss for words. She looked from his eyes to the baby carrier in his right hand. Did he have another child? She looked accusingly at him but he remained stoic. She wished he would give heer a sign or something. She had to know. Was the baby in his mother’s arms his?
“Dele, why don’t you catch up with your friend? I’ll take Regina for her immunization. We are already late as it is.”, his mother said and left with the baby.
Friend? He didn’t even introduced her to his mother.
“Seyifunmi, how are you? How’s your mum doing now? Are you back in Lagos? What are you doing in Abuja?”, Dele started.
“Im fine. My mum’s better. Um, yeah. I’ve been back for a couple of months. My cousin and I came for the wedding of her boss.”, she said. She watched his eyes dilate momentarily in shock and his stoicism returned.
“That’s good to hear. It’s good to see you.”, he said with a plastic smile on his face. “If you’ll excuse me.”, he said and made to leave but she held onto his hand.
“I’m sorry.”, she said in desperation.
“For what exactly? You didn’t offend me, at least not from the way I remember things went down. You said the truth. I was being a jerk about the situation and to my mother. You brought me back to my senses and I am grateful for that. There’s nothing to apologise for.”, he said.
There was no need for her to be sorry now. Not after she blocked him from calling her and on all social media platforms and definitely not after she didn’t reach out to him when she had been in Lagos for months. He kept watching her eyes descend to the baby carrier.
“Is she yours?”, Seyifunmi asked, her voice quivering.
“Yes.”, he said.
“Then, I guess congratulations are in order.”, she said and cleared her throat.
“Thank you."
" Where’s her mother?”, she asked.
“She died in labour.”, he said.
“I’m sorry. I will see you when I see you then.”, she stated and left. He turned to look at her. He ignored the twinge of the pain in his chest and walked in direction of the paediatric ward.
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Elsa Daramola bounced the bawling baby and hummed in her ears. Apparently, her magic didn’t work on babies who had just received injections. She paced the length of the hallway waiting for Dele. She wondered just how long it took to settle the bills. She turned in the other direction and bumped into her ex-husband. She felt anger well up in her. She hissed and walked past him.
“Elsa, can we talk?”, he asked.
“Sorry, I can’t hear you.”, she said and continued humming, hoping Dele would take longer. She didn’t want a world war three to happen.
“Please we need to talk about somethings. Please.”, he begged trailing after her.
“Look, Dele doesn’t want to see you. And frankly, neither do I. If he comes back and sees you here, I won’t be able to hold him back. Go back to wherever it is you came from. I beg you in the name of God. Please.”, she stopped and said.
“Look, Elsa. We need to talk. I don’t care about Dele…”
“I will advise you to. He’s promised to put you in a stretcher. And with this baby, I don’t think I’ll be able to hold him back. Go away, Jola.”, she said.
“Dad?”, a male voice called. Jola and Elsa turned and saw three young men.
“Ibukun, Tobi, Remi, what are you three doing here?”, he asked.
“We came to take you out for lunch.”, Ibukun said.
“So this is what you do here? You run after other women?”, Tobiloba said in anger. “Mum can’t sleep or eat, thinking she offended you. Whereas you have another woman on your mind.”
Elsa turned to leave but the words of one of his sons stopped her. “You should be ashamed of yourself. You are bouncing your granddaughter while flirting with a married man. You’re a disgrace to womanhood.”, Remi hurled in anger.
“If you like your head to remain on your neck, I suggest you take that statement back.”, Dele said and walked up to them.

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2019
Mofy123:

She will. but I like the way she open up to Dele on our he treats his mum if not for the argument Dele wouldn't have receive sense and return to his mum and on the other hand if they couldn't make up Dele should remain unmarried.
Their coming back together is a bad idea. imaging him going behind her to fight for the kids custody. That's another betrayal. millieademi haf made me burn my hubby's food ooo.

Sorry. Hope it wasn't too badly burnt.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Timba24(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
hmmm. WORLD WAR III is about to commence. Nyc update millie
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ochyglowsglows(f): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Now I'm stuck. Can't seem to have enough of these updates. Millie, more updates please. By the way, I'm still waiting for you to buzz me on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (71) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.