Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read (198 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read by sammyj490(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
So it was a hot afternoon just quited my job, i was preparing for revalidating cos i was posted to cross river, apart from the fact that it was a fucking long distance from home, everyone were telling me horror stories bout how they eat human and dogs! I'm a chubby person I'll make a good meat i said to my self hell no! not gonna b someone's romantic suya with his date..so i decided to wait for the next batch, being home for months and already i was using my beard gang to wash plate.
You knw what they say that one second can change your whole life? don't know who said it but that nigga was fucking right. After doing all the house chores, i decided to rest abit, then i said...its being along time i dated, my last girlfriend left cos she can't date a graduate, she was just a level behind me, she said i won't have her time anymore.while she was talking all i did was stare at her boobs thinking damm ama miss this shit! while she was bout leaving, i asked her if we could Bleep one last time, didn't really enjoy d sex cos my dick almost got broken, dammn i really digged dat shit like a fucking gold mine. Then told myself i gatta stop changing gfs i was already getting old for shit need to learn how to respect women. All this made me take a break from SEX nd women, meeeeehn had lots of temptation on the way but held myself like a real pastor would.That was last year August nd it was already February, there was a time i asked myself if i was going gay, Hell No! i like girls joor. I decided to scout Nysc group chat looking for cute chicks nicknames then i found one, the dp was dope(a local man was ready to get back in business). Sent an hello and waited for a reply, not too long i saw my phone blinking, was praying it should my GTB alert, i could really do with some cash right now, picked my phone up nd saw MTN caller tune's message, i hissed nd said awon wayrey, then scrolled to my Whatsapp lo nd behold nysc babe has replied, a little smile came from my face, we got chatting asked for her name nd she said ope, quickly saved her number as ope nysc so that i can be able to view her status, this babe was into chatting nd i was like ok, seems like we are both 2 jobless people and babe wey de chat like this i give her 2 weeks she go fall for the boy.........
Re: Read by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
What are we to do with this information.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In 3 Ways With This Business Model Package / Governor Set To Create A Database For Married Men To Curb Infidelity In Tanzania / Dua To Seek Protection From Hardships And Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.