Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ghanaian Actress; Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Entire Bum Bum On The Beach (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress; Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Entire Bum Bum On The Beach (vid) (3513 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress; Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Entire Bum Bum On The Beach (vid) by Gistgist2: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
For Instagram users who have longed to see the bum of Moesha, she has finally unveiled it for free on social media.

The 29-year old took some time off to cool off on the beach and she had a camera holder video her from behind where she exposed her derriere in a hot bikini that has got men sliding into her private message box.

As usual, she is unapologetic about her action and she indicated that in the caption below:

To for all these years you were admiring and trolling me who was the jealous person here ??lol …i inspire you Song @shattawalenima Mellisa”

Moesha Buduong is a Ghanaian TV presenter, actress and model who is also known for granting a controversial interview to CNN reporter Christiane Amanpour on issues of s*x, love and gender.

Watch the video here; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/08/12/ghanaian-actress-moesha-boduong-shows-off-her-entire-bum-bum-on-the-beach-vid/

Re: Ghanaian Actress; Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Entire Bum Bum On The Beach (vid) by Gistgist2: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2019

Re: Ghanaian Actress; Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Entire Bum Bum On The Beach (vid) by Tundemanias: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
cry cry kiss
Re: Ghanaian Actress; Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Entire Bum Bum On The Beach (vid) by flyingdutchman(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Gistgist2:
For Instagram users who have longed to see the bum of Moesha, she has finally unveiled it for free on social media.

The 29-year old took some time off to cool off on the beach and she had a camera holder video her from behind where she exposed her derriere in a hot bikini that has got men sliding into her private message box.

As usual, she is unapologetic about her action and she indicated that in the caption below:

H.I.P for da Hee, for da Hippopo..PO-PO for da Hippopo and T-A-M-U-S for da Hee for da Hippopotamus HIPPO!!!

To for all these years you were admiring and trolling me who was the jealous person here ??lol …i inspire you Song @shattawalenima Mellisa”

Moesha Buduong is a Ghanaian TV presenter, actress and model who is also known for granting a controversial interview to CNN reporter Christiane Amanpour on issues of s*x, love and gender.

Watch the video here; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/08/12/ghanaian-actress-moesha-boduong-shows-off-her-entire-bum-bum-on-the-beach-vid/

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Dorathy Looking Actress, Adanma Luke Making Wave In Nollywood / Justin Bieber Poses Shirtless Rocking His Blonde Hair & Super Toned Body / Pics(18+): Fashion Error - How A Lady Naked Herself In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.