Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,791 members, 7,882,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings (42740 Views)

5 Tie Colours That Can Enhance A Man’s Suit / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
kaziblake:
Awwn thanks so much smiley
You are welcome dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by otclare(f): 5:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Nice post. ..my love for blue is undeniable

Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by DelphiOracle(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2019
daddytime:
Na my African traditional marriage rites concern me.

Wetin concern this negro with oyibo wedding culture...

I no even reason am one day since dem born me...
since u are not d only one involved, ur partner also have a say. If she come say white wedding na must, wetin u go do?
Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by daddytime(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2019
DelphiOracle:
since u are not d only one involved, ur partner also have a say. If she come say white wedding na must, wetin u go do?

She go go look for whiteman to marry...
Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by Lovelyn451(f): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2019
keep your colours and gimme my white gown angry errm u said ivory signifies nobility
gimme that one too for my reception party
Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by Tejiriseth(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2019
I wish say I fit share and like this your comment pass once
daddytime:
Na my African traditional marriage rites concern me.

Wetin concern this negro with oyibo wedding culture...

I no even reason am one day since dem born me...
Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by daddytime(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Tejiriseth:
I wish say I fit share and like this your comment pass once

grin
Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by DelphiOracle(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2019
daddytime:

She go go look for whiteman to marry...
mouth!!. Hahaha.
Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by Fourwinds: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2019
AuroraB:
You succeeded in shedding light on why one may choose any of the colors posted not it's origin in entirety lipsrsealed
Thank God you also observed that too... I have to scroll all through to see their meaning but nothing except white and ivory which he said represent purity and nobility ...

OP you no get brain oooo
Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by Fourwinds: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
i still done know why a lot of you refuse to heed warning ... I, personally i don't do online business ... No matter how appealing it is.... Even the owner of nairaland cannt convince me to do business online with him... I prefer going to his office which is well registered with CAC
Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by lisaanderson630: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Beautiful Dresses collection and also the information you can also take a look of couture candy for women dresses.
Re: Wedding Dress Colours And Their Meanings by Peromnia: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.

Is anything wrong with you?

Are you imbecilic?

You have been spamming this site.

It shows you are jobless, that's why you have been going about posting this.

I am sure, it was greed that led to your scam. You left Many verified sellers here to pay w scammer.

Balderdash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events / Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner / Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.