Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,882 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo (37876 Views)

Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Houseofglam7(f): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by MyGeneration(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2019
is this guy trying to beat tuface record or what?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Angelawhite(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Sapphire11:
Fine baby. Unfortunately for ubi it will be too late for him to realise having kids with different women is a bad market. Will living under the same roof even change much? Maybe a little. The kids will grow to see their mothers as both the father and the mother, he's a sorry sperm donor

The question you’ll never answer is:

Are you by any means better than him ?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by idonhammer: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2019
F00l

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2019
nikkypearl:
Cute baby with a lovely name..God bless baby Shiloh kiss kiss

why will you draw up a picture like that n not add an ass to it.. that is not fair
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by martineverest(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2019
ubi fucklyn

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Surulereman(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Ubi the Fuckanizer
;Na real vulcanizer. Knacking anyhow without protection.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by femtex007(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2019
This guy don't overtake tubaba oh
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by tillaman(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Father of many kids!!!
Modern day pussy Capone
I just hope you don’t end up being a deadbeat father

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by ednut1(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Yet go dey post bible and God hahahahaha
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by colossus91(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2019
Letter to tuface There is a new sheriff in town grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Mizwisdom(f): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Is it someone's daughter you people are calling '3rd baby mamma?' you bloggers are idiots

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by luminouz(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Sapphire11:
Fine baby. Unfortunately for ubi it will be too late for him to realise having kids with different women is a bad market. Will living under the same roof even change much? Maybe a little. The kids will grow to see their mothers as both the father and the mother, he's a sorry sperm donor

Ntooooor

E pain am!
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by lonelydora: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Ubi Franklin shares first photo of his South African babymama and his son, Shiloh.

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/ubi-franklin-shares-first-photo-of-his.html

If Ubi Franklin do not start writing his WILL now, that means he is Dividing his family from the onset
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Omoslim26: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2019
it seems like this guy's only mission on earth is to rear children nd the way he shamelessly goes public with his stupidity makes me wonder if there is still brain on that big head of his
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Muhylonaire(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2019
So baby mama don turn award now
3rd Hehehe people dey mad gan ooo
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by laudate: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Angelawhite:
The question you’ll never answer is:

Are you by any means better than him ?
Wait first...... What is good about having multiple kids scattered all over the place, with different women? They are not under his roof. sad

He cannot even be with those kids at this crucial stage in their lives, to give them care, moral instruction, supervision and guidance that they need. At best, he will just be an August visitor that drops by once in a while. Shame on him. If any of his kids grows up to live a similar lifestyle, what would he say?

Omoslim26:
it seems like this guy's only mission on earth is to rear children nd the way he shamelessly goes public with his stupidity makes me wonder if there is still brain on that big head of his

I wonder, o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by kayjoasy: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2019
continue to create confusion for your self
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by laudate: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Is it someone's daughter you people are calling '3rd baby mamma?' you bloggers are idiots
What is she then? First lady? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by tydi(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2019
johnkay1:
Shiloh say hi to your mummy's baby daddy

You just feel like to play small with English abi?? grin grin continue
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Angelawhite(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2019
laudate:

Wait first...... What is good about having multiple kids scattered all over the place, with different women? They are not under his roof. sad

He cannot even be with those kids at this crucial stage in their lives, to give them care, moral instruction, supervision and guidance that they need. At best, he will just be an August visitor that drops by once in a while. Shame on him. If any of his kids grows up to live a similar lifestyle, what would he say? ??

As I rightly predicted, you ended up not answering the question
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Mizwisdom(f): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2019
laudate:

What is she then? First lady? shocked

Doesn't she have a name? why don't they tag UB "sperm donor" "baby papa" "sex addict" and the likes? his name is always called clearly but they refuse to call the lady's name. How do you think that child will feel in 14 years time, when he sees that his mother is always called "3rd baby mama"?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by bluefilm: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2019
Sapphire11:

Please tell, how is a bad market?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by laudate: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Doesn't she have a name? why don't they tag UB "sperm donor" "baby papa" "sex addict" and the likes? his name is always called clearly but they refuse to call the lady's name. How do you think that child will feel in 14 years time, when he sees that his mother is always called "3rd baby mama"?
But Ubi has been tagged as sperm donor, several times in many different posts. I don't see the men here going up in arms over it, or making it a big issue.

As for using the girl's name, it is not a big deal. The original post does not even contain the girl's name, so how will people know who she is? shocked Oh ok, the title says her name is Nicola Siyo. So we can call her Nicola, the 3rd baby mama...

But the truth is that given her hierarchy in the scheme of Ubi' the sperm donor's life, she will always be his 3rd baby mama, unless he decides to marry her and make her his first lady..... cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Continue sir the Lord is your strength

Check my sig for Your Chinese Yuan
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by laudate: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Angelawhite:
As I rightly predicted, you ended up not answering the question
Madam, your previous question was not directed to me. The question was just strange, so I made a comment about it..
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Iampryde(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2019
What kind of life is this midget living?!
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by isaacprinz(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Alliance01:

Lol... how my wife Issac get?
Mr man it is spelt Isaac!
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by mu2sa2: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I hope he knows that this baby is not his undecided
Hahaha! You chop I chop situation.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2019
WoeBetide666:
Making a baby with a kaffir, smh

Do you even know the meaning of that word? Fool!
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Burgerlomo: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2019
Father of all nations grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience / Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.