Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,226 members, 7,967,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (63088 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad? / Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation / Legitimate Jobs Nigerians Do In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by slashthroat: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
afonjabreed:
Lol , don't mind him

Give am your account number make him send you 2000 naira .
Hungry ewedu boy
Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by afonjabreed(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
slashthroat:

Give am your account number make him send you 2000 naira .
Hungry ewedu boy
what satisfaction do you get from trolling and hating? ,does it pay your bills?
Guy this is witchcraft ,you are a hater of good thing,the guy earns $1000 per week and you're here displaying frustration .

There is more to life than just being a dumb clueless guy hiding behind a phone . You have a lot Growing up to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by slashthroat: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
afonjabreed:

what satisfaction do you get from trolling and hating? ,does it pay your bills?
Guy this is witchcraft ,you are a hater of good thing,the guy earns $1000 per week and you're here displaying frustration .

There is more to life than just being a dumb clueless guy hiding behind a phone . You have a lot Growing up to do.

Give am your account number before corona hunger waya you
1k usd a month is nothing. The guy earns under the table na illegal slave for usa
Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by Oakbend16: 6:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmm, this life is "inside life" what you don't know, you simply don't know men!!!

A former colleague left Nigeria in December 2018, first week of January 2019 got a job paying $6k every 3 weeks in Midlands, Tx; by February 2020 got his GC which took 7 months to process, got for himself, wife and kid, no arrangee involved.

Activedreamer:

I don't normally do this, but

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by Thazard(m): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2020
post=81200652:
Some go to school to get a good job and a good life thereafter,
While others constitute nuisance and go into a life full of fraud.

It all depends on the individual.

We always wonder how some people will have such good opportunity but be comfortable doing crime.

Some have heads but don't have caps,
Some have caps but no heads.

We will get there too someday.

This deserves to be on Front Page.
You've said it all man.
Nothing to be added!

Mature and reasonable minds right here!
You've said it all Guys!
It is just so appaling reading comments from some kids here!

You are always welcome.
We can feel what you are talking about,
we comment here often, so we have encountered thousands of silly and insensitive comments here.
Nairaland surely has a very huge potential and the moderators are doing all they can to sanitize the forum,
we hope they surely get there.

@I'm a woman,
That is noted sis.
All the very best in all you do!
How is the blogging thing going ma'm?! wink
Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by Damian457: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Boss I just dmed you.... reply abeg
Activedreamer:
Leaving Nigeria has been the best decision I ever made. I only wish I left earlier.
I never get papers,but I'm balling hard. Making nothing less than 4000$ every month. I work 12 hours (6 times a week )My expenses every month isn't more than 1200$. This amount isn't near what I hope to be making once my papers land. It's almost here. Definitely going back to school...

If you want to hussle in the states,you must be hardworking and willing to do overtime .Start exercising before you come,that way the job won't be hard on your muscles lol. I don't see my job as hard though. Choose the right state. Forget the big states for a start. JOBS plenty where I dey.. Question is;you get the energy to work?
Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by AlphaSoul: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
afonjabreed:
Please I want to ask a question.

What do Nigerians who left the country and travelled abroad do (what's their sources of income), because some left Nigeria with no hope of getting a job abroad.

And judging by the desperation of the youth about getting out of this country I think they have the believe that once they leave this country the odds are in their favour. I really want to know what they do
Breaking ice at McDonald's while saying "innit, innit" all over the place... grin

1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by TOMSY(f): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
It depends on which categories of Nigerians.The ones from the eastside usually become exotic pharmacists,reverse engineers,advance fee venture capitalists,sexual pleasure optimizers...you name them
Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by Yoighaman(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2021

New immigrants work as a factory worker's,security guards,cashiers,caregivers for seniors/disabled,cooks,dishwasher's. These are jobs you can get with little to no formal education. They are then able to use the money they saved from this jobs to go back to school.

When I first got to Canada my first job was as caretaker- fancy word for cleaner. I cleaned the campus residence and yes- I even scrubbed the toilets embarassed. Then my second job was as a stocker at a local supermarket, and also I worked as a cashier for local supermarket. Life is hard if you don't get an education that enables you to get a white collar job.

After working these three jobs, I really appreciated getting my first office job when I graduated. I have pity for people working menial jobs, it leads to depression long-term. I don't wish it on my worst enemy, you slave away to earn ever dollar. Many people are suffering in silence and only the paychecks keeps them going.

On point.
Re: What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? by Yoighaman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2021

New immigrants work as a factory worker's,security guards,cashiers,caregivers for seniors/disabled,cooks,dishwasher's. These are jobs you can get with little to no formal education. They are then able to use the money they saved from this jobs to go back to school.

When I first got to Canada my first job was as caretaker- fancy word for cleaner. I cleaned the campus residence and yes- I even scrubbed the toilets embarassed. Then my second job was as a stocker at a local supermarket, and also I worked as a cashier for local supermarket. Life is hard if you don't get an education that enables you to get a white collar job.

After working these three jobs, I really appreciated getting my first office job when I graduated. I have pity for people working menial jobs, it leads to depression long-term. I don't wish it on my worst enemy, you slave away to earn ever dollar. Many people are suffering in silence and only the paychecks keeps them going.

On point

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.