Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,648 members, 7,944,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Contact Details of Rabbit And Poultry Farmers In Lagos Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Contact Details of Rabbit And Poultry Farmers In Lagos Needed (233 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / 100 Liters Of Rabbit Urine Available For Sale In Ibadan Now / Secret Of Rabbit Farming Exposed Join My Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Details of Rabbit And Poultry Farmers In Lagos Needed by Aloysius20(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hello everyone! I recently registered with nairaland, although I've been following the site for so many years.
I really love this agricultural section and have been following posts for long, especially those of fish, rabbit, snail and poultry farms.
However, I wish to connect with such farmers in Lagos, since that's where I reside (Apapa L.G.A).
If there's any farmer into poultry, fish and/or rabbit farming, I'll appreciate it if anyone can direct me to one here and their precise farm locations. I and a group of youths in an organization I belong to are interested in learning the ropes of those aspects of agriculture.
And we don't mind writing officially to your farm to visit for one or more days and be trained or learn about your operations; possibly networking with such farms to establish interested persons.
I anticipate positive responses from members here.
Re: Contact Details of Rabbit And Poultry Farmers In Lagos Needed by healthserve(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Green House Farming And Transparent Sheets / Poultry-zyme / Organic Non Gmo Non Hybrid Seedlings Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.