Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,314 members, 7,920,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Manchester City FC Is Coming To Lagos Nigeria! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City FC Is Coming To Lagos Nigeria! (745 Views)

Man City FC Take Top Spot In UEFA Club Coefficient Rankings Ahead Of Real Madrid / Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels' / Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City FC Is Coming To Lagos Nigeria! by davidflipcy5856(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
As written on city website "To celebrate Manchester City’s record-breaking 2018/19 season, we are taking the men’s and women’s trophies on a global Trophy Tour, presented by Etihad Airways.
We’ll be taking our haul of silverware to Lagos, Nigeria’s largest city, for an official Trophy Tour stop next Saturday 31 August, supported by Regional Partners Star Beer and Marathonbet.
Supporters will have the chance to see the Premier League trophy, the FA Cup, the FA Women’s Cup, the Carabao Cup, the WSL Cup and the Community Shield up close.

City legend Micah Richards will be there to meet the fans and we will be showing our game against Brighton (3PM Kick-Off local time)."

You can register to attend this exclusive event in Lagos using the form on the official Manchester City website (Mancity.com)

Re: Manchester City FC Is Coming To Lagos Nigeria! by Nostradamus: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Help me tell them that they're welcome to my country cool
Re: Manchester City FC Is Coming To Lagos Nigeria! by drips8(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Despite Manchester city's triumphs

I'm yet to see a nigerian city fan

When it comes to the epl, it's always man united,arsenal and Chelsea
Re: Manchester City FC Is Coming To Lagos Nigeria! by UAE123(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
Enjoy your reign because nothing last forever
Re: Manchester City FC Is Coming To Lagos Nigeria! by davidflipcy5856(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
drips8:
Despite Manchester city's triumphs

I'm yet to see a nigerian city fan

When it comes to the epl, it's always man united,arsenal and Chelsea
Am a Nigerian and am a Manchester City fan.
Re: Manchester City FC Is Coming To Lagos Nigeria! by drips8(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
davidflipcy5856:

Am a Nigerian and am a Manchester City fan.

That's something you don't see everyday

Greetings from your red neighbour

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This TRASH?: Without Iniesta And Xavi, Messi Is Nothing!!! / A Good Look At Liverpool’s New £50m Training Complex As It Starts To Take Shape / Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.