Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street (53342 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Funsho Adeoti Dancing On Their Wedding Day / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her Daughter, Tomisin Ajayi's Birthday (Photos) / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by ericmor: 4:01am On Aug 13, 2019
Last last, the police will beg not to take them to court and people will gree. Why won’t they continue with their barbaric act then, when we don’t take necessary action when unnecessary things like dis happen
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Princeofasia: 4:14am On Aug 13, 2019
please keep arresting , jailing them and throw away the key let them rot inside, i hate all there negros and negresses that keep dancing in buses trains and roads. major nuisance
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Enyimbamercedes: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2019
That’s the police for you!
When the army wrongfully killed 3 of them, they were hash tagging for public sympathy.

They are still up to their nonsense!!!
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by valentinos22(m): 5:11am On Aug 13, 2019
uuzba:

Oga, don't be blind.
The guy did not comb his hair.
Nigerian police are already pissed off on a normal day.
Then person will carry raster hair and be dancing in their front again?
Sorry, but this country is not that open to radical movements. No law authority likes a raster haired person. Regardless.
Simple
possible reasons why you quotes attracted no reaction.....
1. you sound stupid
2.you sound like a sharia civilized illiterate
3.Nigerians are tired of blind arguments
4.some doubt if you even go through the things you post before uploading them.
5. they don't want to waste their data....oya listen to yourself....the guy did not comb his hair.... repeat the emboldened and again and again.....is it your children's hair?
6. they are patiently waiting for a president who will authorise the arrest of people wearing hijab, jalabia and dansikki

2 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by DelphiOracle(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
that amount u sent him is too much for a start. U would have sent him #500 or #1000 just to check if d stuff is genuine. Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Cruz77(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2019
This is fake my idiot
How can a celebrity dancer will be on the street dancing like mad man
You must be very stupid
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by gabsmilez(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2019
BigBabyJesus:
Slave trade is in their genes
na everything Sars dey arrest?
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by dannielight(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Are you sure that was his offense. It's unthinkable to be arrested for dancing on the street. How many dancing Mad Men and women have been arrested in the past?
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by dochenaj: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
Can you verify this? You don't expect me to believe in a transaction, I was not privy to.
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by planB32897: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by planB32897: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by Starhearts: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Where is Sowore
Re: Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street by opebiboy: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2019
Fake stunt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Singers Who Can't Sing / Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.