Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Please Help. Friend Acess Account Had Been Hacked And Money Is Being Withdrawn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help. Friend Acess Account Had Been Hacked And Money Is Being Withdrawn (342 Views)

POS Operators Charged ₦3k Per ₦10k Withdrawn Today In Benin City! / Has My Access Bank Account Been Hacked? / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America (2) (3) (4)

Please Help. Friend Acess Account Had Been Hacked And Money Is Being Withdrawn by psucc(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2019
please dont just past. a brother just called some minutes ago that his brother in law called him on saturday requesting for his account number claiming someone wants to send money to him through the account.

But the reverse now happens as he keeps receiving alerts on the account of withdrawals.

all i know is that he does not have ATM card net her is he on online banking.

It is access bank.

please who know how to block the account asap.

Help before the guy just mad. his entire life savings is almost gone
Re: Please Help. Friend Acess Account Had Been Hacked And Money Is Being Withdrawn by Flyingngel(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Tell am make im carry im leg go report for bank.
How you take come Niaraland to ask simple question like this dey baffle me.
Re: Please Help. Friend Acess Account Had Been Hacked And Money Is Being Withdrawn by Born2Breed(f): 6:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Get the account requester arrested.
Re: Please Help. Friend Acess Account Had Been Hacked And Money Is Being Withdrawn by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2019
Call their contact center or if they have a twitter help desk or better still mail them.Na wa o hackers no dey go holiday.
Re: Please Help. Friend Acess Account Had Been Hacked And Money Is Being Withdrawn by psucc(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Flyingngel:
Tell am make im carry im leg go report for bank.
How you take come Niaraland to ask simple question like this dey baffle me.
If only you read the times, it would not have baffled you.

What is the time? Today is a public holiday.

Howbeit thank you for the response. We have successfully blocked the account.
Re: Please Help. Friend Acess Account Had Been Hacked And Money Is Being Withdrawn by psucc(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
uruba23:
Call their contact center or if they have a twitter help desk or better still mail them.Na wa o hackers no dey go holiday.
Thank you. We have successfully blocked the account.

Now it is how to tract the account owner and of course the phone caller(not his inlaw to avoid home break at this point). We need to take a round trip only to pick his inlaw as the last.

Please Where Can I Get Private Lenders That Can Give A Loan Of N100m And Above? / FOR SALE: Remote 7.6kva Gen./executive Furniture/laptops/desktops/other Items /

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9