Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,473 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is this an Insult Or Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this an Insult Or Advice? (1350 Views)

Please Help Or Advice , I’m Starting Fraud Next Week / Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo) / Someone Needs Your Help Or Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this an Insult Or Advice? by obembet(f): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Good morning nairalanders, please i want you to help me clearify this message and tell me if the writer is advicing or insulting me.

Thank you

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by obembet(f): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2019
More..

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by princeakinola1(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2019
His insuiting greatly and you too don't depend everything on man

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by kestine(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2019
Advice way be like insult.... But na big advice be dat... And very good one...

3 Likes

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2019
A worthless woman will take it as an insult and of course flare up.

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by drips8(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2019
The writer is being blunt and it's a good advice

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Dollarseeker: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2019
best advice for the ladies. BUT DEM GO HEAR? Its their problem. correct guys knows how to identify such ladies and placed them where they belong, when marriage time comes.

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by carter009(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2019
Bitter Truth.
Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by obembet(f): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2019
obembet:
Good morning nairalanders, please i want you to help me clearify this message and tell me if the writer is advicing or insulting me.

Thank you

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
The message is actually an insult, and only feminine men at risk of being gay will encourage this propaganda because they want to relegate some of their masculine duties to you. This 'strong proverbs 31 woman' syndrome is not helping anybody at all.

You don't see white women encouraging this message, why should you. There is strength in femininity, and beauty in vulnerablity. Never forget that.

This is not synonymous with depending on a man, by all means, have a source of incomeand pay your bills,but never be afraid to ask for help when you want it. But a man who values you will invest in you and treat you like a queen. EVERYTHING MAY HAVE A PRICE,BUT VALUE IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by lincsnuel: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2019
Seriously, a lot of women have entitlement mentality... But truth be told, the man insulted the subject here.

He could have passed his message without trying to demean or castigate the subject as some people do here.

Although, some of his "advice" isn't logical. If you are in a relationship and you love your babe, it's logical to take care of your babe, provided she is not manipulative. The advice sounded like bashing!

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2019
lincsnuel:
Seriously, a lot of women have entitlement mentality... But truth be told, the man insulted the subject here.

He could have passed his message without trying to demean or castigate the subject as some people do here.
true, he took things too far

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
The message is actually an insult, and only feminine men at risk of being gay will encourage this propaganda because they want to relegate some of their masculine duties to you. This 'strong proverbs 31 woman' syndrome is not helping anybody at all.

You don't see white women encouraging this message, why should you. There is strength in femininity, and beauty in vulnerablity. Never forget that.

This is not synonymous with depending on a man, by all means, have a source of incomeand pay your bills,but never be afraid to ask for help when you want it. But a man who values you will invest in you and treat you like a queen. EVERYTHING MAY HAVE A PRICE,BUT VALUE IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
Slave!
Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Dreamswayne:
Slave!
Lol. the only person with the slave mentality here is you.

2 Likes

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Lol. the only person with the slave mentality here is you.
Why must you include "White women"?

To make your point more concrete to the OP's ears?

So that, she can be like since white women are doing this, I must do it? undecided

Get rid of your slave mentality and don't always want to copy the whites!!

3 Likes

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Bigcowhorn: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:

I started out to hate you but I keep finding it so hard. Wonder why that is?

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2019
Dreamswayne:

So that, she can be like since white women are doing this, I must do it? undecided

Get rid of your self hate, haven't you noticed that black women are depicted as strong, masculine and ugly on the media. Be enlightened

2 Likes

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Bigcowhorn: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2019
Dreamswayne:

It's a babe with brains you are talking to. If you don't understand her just leave her the hell alone rather than putting up a lame slave mentality theory that is more of an insult.

Oh, and maybe you should address her formally as Dr. Fumi

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

It's a babe with brains you are talking to. If you don't understand her just leave her the hell alone rather than putting up a lame slave mentality theory that is more of an insult.

Oh, and maybe you should address her formally as Dr. Fumi

Okay Mr Cow cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Get rid of your self hate, haven't you noticed that black women are depicted as strong, masculine and ugly on the media. Be enlightened
K
Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Bigcowhorn: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Okay Mr Cow cheesy

You are very welcome, boy. Now run along i am very busy.
Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by obembet(f): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Thank you very much ❤
Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are very welcome, boy. Now run along i am very busy.
Ancient of days cheesy

I salute oo wink
Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Bigcowhorn: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Ancient of days cheesy

I salute oo wink

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Bode91: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Kobicove(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2019
The truth is bitter but it must be told

1 Like

Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by obembet(f): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
mynd44
Re: Is this an Insult Or Advice? by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
obembet:
mynd44
a woman needs to develop a mentality that will enable her to live an independent life. What you are offering through this thread is an opportunity for women to think and free themselves from the clutches of over reliance on men. Any woman who sees this as an insult is not wise. The likes of the Linda Ikeji would continue to appear like aliens to them. Love u!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Very Good Perfume Can You Recommend For Him/her. / Who Have Done This Before / Love Is Blind, A Man With Unbelievable Face Burns Found True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.